Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Points To Consider Before And After Japa Expedition - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Points To Consider Before And After Japa Expedition (2675 Views)

After JAPA - How Long It Took To Make Your First 100 Million / Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) / Seven Important Points To Know Before Travelling To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Points To Consider Before And After Japa Expedition by Gerrard59(m): 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2023
Sequel to these posts (https://www.nairaland.com/7645785/thinking-relocating-back-nigeria-canada; https://www.nairaland.com/7642896/how-families-pay-tens-millions). It has become common to see people complain, rightly so and understandably, about living in the abroad as been compared to how they lived in Nigeria. With my knowledge so far and experiences coupled with other people’s tales, I consider it pertinent to enlighten our folks about the A - Z of relocating to the abroad from Nigeria.

1. The younger you are, the better. Additionally, the earlier you depart, the better. If you graduated in, say, 2017 and japa’d the following year, in some countries, all things been equal, you don become permanent resident minimum and will become a naturalised citizen this year or next. As a young person, you can easily adapt and re-strategise. You can path a different course to ensure things work for you.

2.Relocating via work visa > student visa. This is more pertinent if you are married or above say 32. You get a good landing in the country and start earning immediately. Rather than spend your way to assimilate, you are paid while doing so. In most countries, you have started the process to naturalisation. Using number 1, it means if you moved to the UK in 2018 as a worker, you are almost due for ILR.

3. Know why you japa’d. No be because say Ade is doing it, you too Emeka follow. You both are not the same. Assess your reason to japa. Is it to reside in a place where things work seamlessly? Is it for a stronger passport? Do you plan to live there for life? Is it for more economic opportunities?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Points To Consider Before And After Japa Expedition by Gerrard59(m): 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2023
4. No sell all your property to japa. I understand all hands are not equal, but you spent a lot of years and money to acquire those assets, why dispose of them just because of japa? Rather than do so if you are married, it is better you re-invest the financial resources into your children to set them up for the future or re-skilling yourselves before you japa. Also, you might want to return to Nigeria afterwards, you need a base to start off. Tinubu might make Nigeria great again, who knows? grin There is nothing wrong with returning to Nigeria. Of all countries in sub-Saharan Africa, Nigeria has the most economic opportunities. Slug it out with dem Lebanese, Indians and Chinese with your education, capital, exposure and network. After all, current elites in the country did the same during their prime.

Gerrard59:

Additionally, THERE IS NO NIGERIAN ELITE WHO DOES NOT HAVE A SECOND CITIZENSHIP OR CHILDREN ARE PREPPED TO OBTAIN ONE Apart from skit makers who are new in the game, no notable comedian's wife birthed in Nigeria. ALL gave birth in the US, thereby making their children Americans. The same applies to musicians. It is the reason I am pissed when wicked misfits constantly vagabond this section opening their smelly mouth waaaaaa chanting that young people should not japa. You mean like Akin Alabi who hustled in the UK? Don Jazzy, who did the same? DBanj, whose dad is an ex-military officer that did the same? Mike Adenuga, who rode taxi in the US? What about Banky W whose mom worked in ExxonMobil, gave birth to him in the US and he studied at Corona Schools, the same school Osibanjo studied? Only for him to come and lie that his parents struggled, which is why they rented a flat in Yaba during the '70s. You mean the same Yaba that was home to the then middle class? shocked Or him being a Nigerian-American married to Adesuwa, a British-Nigerian? Or his friend, the pilot, a Canadian-Nigerian who is married to Toolz, daughter of the Oniru of Lekki, who is a British-Nigerian? Or her friend Stephanie Coker, a British-Nigerian, who is married to the younger brother of the co-founder of GTB, who too is a British-Nigerian? Or Mo Abudu who is a American/British-Nigerian and son studied at Duke University? Or her erstwhile employee presenter Zainab Balogun, another British-Nigerian who married an American-Nigerian? Or the other erstwhile employee I used to crush on - Cynthia Kamalu, who married a Nigerian-American? Or Iyin Aboyeji, whose wife is an American citizen, and father worked at ExxonMobil and whose sister studied in the UK? Or Hakeem-Bello, whose daughter studied at Harvard and Stanford and ALL members of his family are dual nationals between the UK and US? Or Nnamdi Kanu who is a British-Nigerian? Or Sunday Igboho who is a German citizen or Sowore who is an American citizen?

C'mon!

There is no Nigerian elite, dead or alive, that does not or did not have a second passport to ease travel whether for leisure or business or academic-related events.

As for returning to Nigeria, trust me, many would return. One reason many would return is the weather. The new wave of emigres lived in the tropics for at least 25 years, so it won't be easy to adjust to temperate climates. My friend in Canada complains about the same thing. She told me clearly "once I attain citizenship status and the passport, G59, I am out of this place". Again, the vast majority of Nigerian elites once worked or studied abroad. From Tayo who is Paga CEO (has American citizenship) to Segun Agbaje who also studied and worked in the US to Emi Lokan and many many others. What about Okechukwu Enelamah who studied Medicine at UNN and did his MBA at Harvard? He co-founded African Capital Alliance, Nigeria's first private equity firm. Ibe Kachikwu nko? Studied Law at UNN and went to Harvard for his MSc and PhD? There is even one I used to admire who studied at Cambridge University and started his consulting business in Lagos. He, too, just like his contemporaries, is a British-Nigerian. One might say Northern elites don't do the same. That is a very big fat lie! Which child of any Northern elite studied in Nigeria? Sanusi's children studied in the UK ditto for El-Rufai's. What about Buhari? He claimed to be poor before the 2015 elections. However, ALL his children studied in the UK. Do poor people's children study in the UK? Esp when they did not attend top schools that have lot of scholarships to offer? Let's not even go to the south, where Amaechi's son is in Canada or Okorocha's son who finished from University of Manchester?

5. Abroad is lonely o. Don’t think people will begin to shine their teeth the way it is in Nigeria. If you think you are an introvert, you will then know say na where your introvertness stop, na there their own start, If those in places with substantial black populations are complaining every now and then, what about others in places where there are very few black people?

6. Be strategic. All countries are not equal. Some countries nack you permanent residency immediately after you finish your graduate studies and the passport strong die! Others have your years of schooling included. Some are so tough, na marriage sure pass. Others are just not realistic at all. Don’t be like the Nairlander who was encouraging folks to move to Switzerland only for me to see say na China him go find work. Even native Italians find it difficult to get jobs in Switzerland, na person from black Africa? Read the laws of the country very well.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Points To Consider Before And After Japa Expedition by Gerrard59(m): 3:34pm On Apr 12, 2023
7. Give yourself a minimum of five years if you went via student visa to assimilate and be stable and three years if through work visa for the same attainment. This is the reason you should be strategic with countries. If you have an admission offer from Canada and the US, I strongly urge you to choose the Canadian option. Play the long game to naturalisation and move to work in the US on a TN visa. Indians and Chinese are doing it, they don’t have two heads. However, if you have an offer from Denmark and the US, choose the US. You fit see person marry, higher salaries, English being used etc. The path to naturalisation in Denmark hits eight years to become a permanent resident. Some might ask, why is he hell-bent on permanent residency/naturalisation? Well, it offers stability and options. ALL NIGERIAN ELITES, BOTH POLITICAL AND BUSINESS, HAVE A SECOND PASSPORT. Also, you can move around to find more economic opportunities. With the global economy shaking every now and then, you need a place where you can easily grab good jobs and favourable policies that promote trade. I hear the unemployment situation in Nigeria is bad, so if you were working in the US and got sacked, by say, Facebook. Don’t expect a similar role and pay or economic opportunities in Nigeria. E no go dey easy. Someone will mention entrepreneurship, but hey, there are more dollar Nigerian millionaires in the US than in Nigeria.

8. Re-skill if need be. Fine tune and re-strategise. You might enter choose Psychology as a means of entering the country via student visa, but before you comot from the education system, arm yourself with the relevant skills and knowledge. If it is non-English speaking, learn the language. Know whether PhD is for you before you go pick wetin big pass yourself. .

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Points To Consider Before And After Japa Expedition by Gerrard59(m): 3:37pm On Apr 12, 2023
9. You want to marry, as a man, no be because of big yansh and breast you go carry any kind person join body in the abroad. I love yansh and breast and find our women to be beautiful, notwithstanding the living condtions they have been in. But there is more to a wife than breasts and yansh. Not because he is too handsome (good luck seeing a handsome man in Nigeria sef) and has six packs, boom! You don find husband. Una two fit compromise and tolerate each other? Una fit play the long game to prosperity? However, if you are not interested, fine and good. You are residing in a place where being single is not mocked or derided at. Just don’t carry feminism on top your head like gala and tie alfa meil aka red pill on your head like gele.

10. In a follow-up, not because of the unparalleled freedom, you think baby-mamaism or single parenting is the best thing since sliced bread. Single parent is expensive in the abroad. The governments don’t care about them. It is not Nigeria where you can drop Pikin A with a cousin and Pikin B with your mother. Daycare services are prohibitively expensive, and succour is mostly offered to married couples with children.

11. In another follow-up, no go dey born children anyhow o. Abroad is not Nigeria o. That the government needs babies does not mean you, as the immigrant, go just dey born anyhow. Raising children is expensive.

12. Don’t keep up with the Joneses. Sure, we work hard in order to enjoy our lives, but also plan for the future. You were not driving a recent model in Nigeria. Immediately you landed in the Uk, you scooped a 2021 model. Only to shout say car insurance is expensive and kini kon.

Relocating to a new place is hard, expensive, heart-drenching etc. I recalled when my parents moved to where they are today, it was tough settling in, and we were one of the very few non-indigenes. Honestly, it was tough. No support system or friends to reach out to. Just OYO. But today, we are even included in community affairs and have a strong say in how things should be done. Financially, it has been fantabolous!

With good planning, delayed gratification and luck (God’s blessings) on your side, things go jollof.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Points To Consider Before And After Japa Expedition by shegzhkn: 3:41pm On Apr 12, 2023
Use to think E's wife Is a Canadian, I think he studied there too after LJC.
Re: Points To Consider Before And After Japa Expedition by Gerrard59(m): 3:18am On Apr 13, 2023
shegzhkn:
Use to think E's wife Is a Canadian, I think he studied there too after LJC.

Someone opened his Agbado yansh on Twitter when he was lampooning his contemporaries for relocating because they aim to get the same thing he got via marriage.

1 Like

Re: Points To Consider Before And After Japa Expedition by shegzhkn: 7:37am On Apr 13, 2023
Gerrard59:

Someone opened his Agbado yansh on Twitter when he was lampooning his contemporaries for relocating because they aim to get the same thing he got via marriage.
Seems the common denominator among elite in Nigeria is wickedness, why would someone enlightened as that support "it my turn", it really really bad.
Re: Points To Consider Before And After Japa Expedition by LionInZion: 8:05am On Apr 13, 2023
You've said it all Bro. People should critically weigh their options well before making the move. If you think staying back in Nigeria is the best for you, all well and good. And if you think you'd fare better abroad, good luck to you. It's time we stopped this dick measuring contest on which is better between home or abroad, as well as the daily lamentation and complaints about UK, Canada, US, and others after moving there.

The last time I checked none of those countries forced anybody to move.

3 Likes

Re: Points To Consider Before And After Japa Expedition by internationalman(m): 8:25am On Apr 13, 2023
What's the future like for someone who doesn't have any university background in Nigeria and also feels he's too old to go back to school in the USA.

What are the types of lucrative skills he can learn here that's also transferable to the USA without having to attend university at all.

Is it advisable to start learning the skills here or wait till he gets there..

Mind you the person in question is very very brilliant and could easily come out first class if he wanted to go to school there. It's just a personal reasons why he doesn't want to go back to school. He just thinks there are other careers that don't involve attending university that can put you in the same pedestal as university graduates..

The person in question is not going on a Visa, he's applying for a green card as a son of USC.

Gerrard59 thanks for your anticipated response.
Re: Points To Consider Before And After Japa Expedition by Raalsalghul: 9:33am On Apr 13, 2023
Nice one Gerrard59: very balanced write up.

3 Likes

Re: Points To Consider Before And After Japa Expedition by Gerrard59(m): 11:31am On Apr 13, 2023
internationalman:
What's the future like for someone who doesn't have any university background in Nigeria and also feels he's too old to go back to school in the USA.

What are the types of lucrative skills he can learn here that's also transferable to the USA without having to attend university at all.

Is it advisable to start learning the skills here or wait till he gets there..

Mind you the person in question is very very brilliant and could easily come out first class if he wanted to go to school there. It's just a personal reasons why he doesn't want to go back to school. He just thinks there are other careers that don't involve attending university that can put you in the same pedestal as university graduates..

The person in question is not going on a Visa, he's applying for a green card as a son of USC.

Ge.rrard59 thanks for your anticipated response.

Learn how to code. Yes, there are areas of tech that don't involve coding, but those areas are less lucrative than areas which involve coding. Yes, the tech industry shed jobs, but I believe tech has potentials, especially in automation, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, robotics etc. But if the person is a son of a USC, how come the person did not get citizenship as a child? The USC no register am when he was born?
Re: Points To Consider Before And After Japa Expedition by internationalman(m): 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2023
Gerrard59:

Learn how to code. Yes, there are areas of tech that don't involve coding, but those areas are less lucrative than areas which involve coding. Yes, the tech industry shed jobs, but I believe tech has potentials, especially in automation, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, robotics etc. But if the person is a son of a USC, how come the person did not get citizenship as a child? The USC no register am when he was born?

The petitioner (the mother) is a Nigerian who naturalized in the USA. The son is in Nigeria who was petitioned for by the mother to go join her.

As per the tech space, let's say he decides to go the path of Cyber security, does it involve coding too? If he starts learning it here in Nigeria and get certified, will the the certificate be recognized and acknowledged in the USA. Or would you advise he learns it over there?
Re: Points To Consider Before And After Japa Expedition by shegzhkn: 2:10pm On Apr 13, 2023
internationalman:

The petitioner (the mother) is a Nigerian who naturalized in the USA. The son is in Nigeria who was petitioned for by the mother to go join her.

As per the tech space, let's say he decides to go the path of Cyber security, does it involve coding too? If he starts learning it here in Nigeria and get certified, will the the certificate be recognized and acknowledged in the USA. Or would you advise he learn it over there?
Knowledge of coding will help in cyber security, try Python.
Re: Points To Consider Before And After Japa Expedition by Gerrard59(m): 5:32am On Apr 14, 2023
internationalman:

As per the tech space, let's say he decides to go the path of Cyber security, does it involve coding too? If he starts learning it here in Nigeria and get certified, will the the certificate be recognized and acknowledged in the USA. Or would you advise he learns it over there?

Cybersecurity, for instance, has many certifications and some of them require working experience to be certified. Also, they are very expensive, and most people have their companies pay for them the costs. He can start with Python and build up. But ultimately, he should get citizenship. Heck, he can even do a two-year diploma program at any nearby university since education in the US is expensive. He must not do the standard four years. Or go through the community college if he likes. There are many options. How old is he? Abi is the He in question actually you? grin
Re: Points To Consider Before And After Japa Expedition by internationalman(m): 8:58am On Apr 14, 2023
Gerrard59:

Cybersecurity, for instance, has many certifications and some of them require working experience to be certified. Also, they are very expensive, and most people have their companies pay for them the costs. He can start with Python and build up. But ultimately, he should get citizenship. Heck, he can even do a two-year diploma program at any nearby university since education in the US is expensive. He must not do the standard four years. Or go through the community college if he likes. There are many options. How old is he? Abi is the He in question actually you? grin

Lol you got me there. I'm the one in question..

I just get confused whenever Tech stuff is discussed her in Nairaland. I know I have the brain for it but I just don't know where to start from.

I just wish I had a physical mentor who's vast experienced in the field..
Re: Points To Consider Before And After Japa Expedition by Sweetvie: 1:45pm On Apr 14, 2023
Well said
Re: Points To Consider Before And After Japa Expedition by TheEnforcer: 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2023
Gerrard59:
Sequel to these posts (https://www.nairaland.com/7645785/thinking-relocating-back-nigeria-canada; https://www.nairaland.com/7642896/how-families-pay-tens-millions). It has become common to see people complain, rightly so and understandably, about living in the abroad as been compared to how they lived in Nigeria. With my knowledge so far and experiences coupled with other people’s tales, I consider it pertinent to enlighten our folks about the A - Z of relocating to the abroad from Nigeria.

1. The younger you are, the better. Additionally, the earlier you depart, the better. If you graduated in, say, 2017 and japa’d the following year, in some countries, all things been equal, you don become permanent resident minimum and will become a naturalised citizen this year or next. As a young person, you can easily adapt and re-strategise. You can path a different course to ensure things work for you.

2.Relocating via work visa > student visa. This is more pertinent if you are married or above say 32. You get a good landing in the country and start earning immediately. Rather than spend your way to assimilate, you are paid while doing so. In most countries, you have started the process to naturalisation. Using number 1, it means if you moved to the UK in 2018 as a worker, you are almost due for ILR.

3. Know why you japa’d. No be because say Ade is doing it, you too Emeka follow. You both are not the same. Assess your reason to japa. Is it to reside in a place where things work seamlessly? Is it for a stronger passport? Do you plan to live there for life? Is it for more economic opportunities?
You are passionate about travel.I see you on a lot of threads.Do you intend to relocate at some point?
Re: Points To Consider Before And After Japa Expedition by Gerrard59(m): 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2023
internationalman:

Lol you got me there. I'm the one in question..

I just get confused whenever Tech stuff is discussed her in Nairaland. I know I have the brain for it but I just don't know where to start from.

I just wish I had a physical mentor who's vast experienced in the field..

I have been on Nairaland for too long to know it. Anyone with a pressing issue can access the Internet rather than have his/her brother do it.

Well, start with learning python, said to be one of the easiest programming languages. From there, you can specialise. You already have a pathway to naturalisation unlike many people. So don't fear for lack of jobs - it's the United States - or visa issues - you become a permanent resident and eventually citizen (the US immigration system is too broad for me to grasp totally).

You see that US citizenship? It's like goldmine! The US economy is extremely diversified and plentiful of economic opportunities. Many Nigerians in other developed countries wouldn't mind going the extra mile just to work in the US for a while and retire where they hold citizenship. Europeans do it, ditto Asians.
Re: Points To Consider Before And After Japa Expedition by Gerrard59(m): 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
TheEnforcer:
You are passionate about travel.I see you on a lot of threads.

Travelling is good and I like it.

Do you intend to relocate at some point?

Already relocated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Points To Consider Before And After Japa Expedition by CornOak(m): 12:43am On Apr 15, 2023
Great job, Gerrard.

Awesome piece, you are doing well. 👍🏼
Re: Points To Consider Before And After Japa Expedition by internationalman(m): 1:23am On Apr 15, 2023
Gerrard59:

I have been on Nairaland for too long to know it. Anyone with a pressing issue can access the Internet rather than have his/her brother do it.

Well, start with learning python, said to be one of the easiest programming languages. From there, you can specialise. You already have a pathway to naturalisation unlike many people. So don't fear for lack of jobs - it's the United States - or visa issues - you become a permanent resident and eventually citizen (the US immigration system is too broad for me to grasp totally).

You see that US citizenship? It's like goldmine! The US economy is extremely diversified and plentiful of economic opportunities. Many Nigerians in other developed countries wouldn't mind going the extra mile just to work in the US for a while and retire where they hold citizenship. Europeans do it, ditto Asians.

Ok thanks. I even heard they will issue me a green card few weeks after my arrival since my mum is a citizen. I'm just waiting in line to be called for interview.

I follow a lot of monikers like yours on travel section and I knew I wouldn't go wrong if I relayed a pressing issue like this by you.

One of my uncle in the US advise that I come first before deciding on what career path I want to follow. His reason being that Nigeria certificate or any vocational license aren't recognized plus I can always work part-time while I pursue a career in whatever field I feel like. He said there are many things I can do and learn.

1 Like

Re: Points To Consider Before And After Japa Expedition by Gerrard59(m): 4:31am On Apr 15, 2023
internationalman:

Ok thanks. I even heard they will issue me a green card few weeks after my arrival since my mum is a citizen. I'm just waiting in line to be called for interview.

I follow a lot of monikers like yours on travel section and I knew I wouldn't go wrong if I relayed a pressing issue like this by you.

One of my uncle in the US advise that I come first before deciding on what career path I want to follow. His reason being that Nigeria certificate or any vocational license aren't recognized plus I can always work part-time while I pursue a career in whatever field I feel like. He said there are many things I can do and learn.

Well, it depends. If it's IT related, you don't have to start in the US. Starting from Nigeria is very OK and will be cheaper. IT related certifications are recognised globally. For instance, COMPTIA certifications are recognised globally but are expensive from a naira POV. So, nothing stops you from starting the learning process now in Nigeria then brush over and acquire those certs while in the US. After all, you want a path to financial success without university education. Also, the US offers one that path.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Points To Consider Before And After Japa Expedition by internationalman(m): 6:44am On Apr 15, 2023
Gerrard59:

Well, it depends. If it's IT related, you don't have to start in the US. Starting from Nigeria is very OK and will be cheaper. IT related certifications are recognised globally. For instance, COMPTIA certifications are recognised globally but are expensive from a naira POV. So, nothing stops you from starting the learning process now in Nigeria then brush over and acquire those certs while in the US. After all, you want a path to financial success without university education. Also, the US offers one that path.

Thanks a million.

I will do my research on NIIT ikeja
Re: Points To Consider Before And After Japa Expedition by pansophist(m): 7:31am On Apr 15, 2023
Gerrard my man. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Points To Consider Before And After Japa Expedition by TheEnforcer: 2:18pm On Apr 15, 2023
Gerrard59:

Already relocated.
The US?
Re: Points To Consider Before And After Japa Expedition by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 16, 2023
Re: Points To Consider Before And After Japa Expedition by maak400: 11:29am On Apr 16, 2023
Hello bros, I am considering relocating to Europe, Either Germany or Finland via study route. I am into tech (not coding), though I have basic knowledge of HTML5, CSS and JavaScript, and I plan to study more to become very good. For now my specialty is WordPress E-commerce design, SEO, Google & FB Ads, in short digital marketing. Do you know if I can easily get jobs in digital marketing after relocating abroad or I should focus more on coding?
Gerrard59:

Already relocated.
Re: Points To Consider Before And After Japa Expedition by Gerrard59(m): 3:22am On Apr 17, 2023
maak400:
Hello bros, I am considering relocating to Europe, Either Germany or Finland via study route. I am into tech (not coding), though I have basic knowledge of HTML5, CSS and JavaScript, and I plan to study more to become very good. For now my specialty is WordPress E-commerce design, SEO, Google & FB Ads, in short digital marketing. Do you know if I can easily get jobs in digital marketing after relocating abroad or I should focus more on coding?

Focus on coding. Digital marketing has a low barrier entry. Any field with a low barrier entry has lower salaries and stiffer requirements for immigrants. They also factor in language understanding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Points To Consider Before And After Japa Expedition by kad199: 11:13am On Apr 17, 2023
Gerrard59:

Bro are there fully funded scholarships for Nigerians
Re: Points To Consider Before And After Japa Expedition by Gerrard59(m): 11:19am On Apr 17, 2023
kad199:
Bro are there fully funded scholarships for Nigerians

Type the same question into the Google search bar, and you will get plentiful results.

It is your job not mine to search for scholarships for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Points To Consider Before And After Japa Expedition by 73O9: 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2023
Your points were aptly stated. Kudos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghana Vs Nigeria,compare And Contrast / Italy, France Or Germany? / African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women,2015.,c Were Nigeria Ranks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.