Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

We’re Not Part Of Any Biafra Agenda But’ll Negotiate For Ijaw Republic-INC Chair - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Not Part Of Any Biafra Agenda But’ll Negotiate For Ijaw Republic-INC Chair (3028 Views)

NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party / Dogara’s Loyalists Negotiate For Leadership, Committee Appointments / Lere Olayinka Replies Fayemi On Probe: 'Start Your Probe Now, We’re Not Afraid' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Not Part Of Any Biafra Agenda But’ll Negotiate For Ijaw Republic-INC Chair by sirp9898(m): 8:04pm On Jun 18, 2021
This is goodness news they have right to what they want

now nig govt can have them but they should let the ibos to go their seprate way in peace
Re: We’re Not Part Of Any Biafra Agenda But’ll Negotiate For Ijaw Republic-INC Chair by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2021
paafin:
No matter!
All Bight of BIAFRA must come to BIAFRA!

Re: We’re Not Part Of Any Biafra Agenda But’ll Negotiate For Ijaw Republic-INC Chair by fozapi(m): 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
Coldshisha:

Like I said tell Nnamdi Kanu to face his landlocked republic, because he is disgracing tiny dot Republic

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/nothing-like-niger-delta-or-south-south-nnamdi-kanu-ipob-leader-speaks/?amp=1

y cant you shut up for once this boy,wetin concern you and biafra,focus on yoruba nation...won fi she e ni?
Re: We’re Not Part Of Any Biafra Agenda But’ll Negotiate For Ijaw Republic-INC Chair by fozapi(m): 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2021
Monogamy:
Louder please...

Those who are forcing attachee should desist

but you were the same person crying on this thread when i say i cant live with ijaws,we igbos dont need ijaws and ijaws should have ijaw nation and other tribes like urohobo and itesekiri can have their own country,ok

https://www.nairaland.com/6609559/biafra-why-cant-live-ijaws
Re: We’re Not Part Of Any Biafra Agenda But’ll Negotiate For Ijaw Republic-INC Chair by Monogamy: 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2021
fozapi:

but you were the same person crying on this thread when i say i cant live with ijaws,we igbos dont need ijaws and ijaws should have ijaw nation and other tribes like urohobo and itesekiri can have their own country,ok

https://www.nairaland.com/6609559/biafra-why-cant-live-ijaws

Which thread?

Don't tell me you have started drinking early
Re: We’re Not Part Of Any Biafra Agenda But’ll Negotiate For Ijaw Republic-INC Chair by Coldshisha: 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2021
fozapi:

y cant you shut up for once this boy,wetin concern you and biafra,focus on yoruba nation...won fi she e ni?

E pain you

I will speak on Biafra when I like and how I like

It's called freedom of speech

Get educated
Re: We’re Not Part Of Any Biafra Agenda But’ll Negotiate For Ijaw Republic-INC Chair by Generalnomercy: 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Good.

Igbos should agitate for Igbo nation and stop all these biafran nonsense.

Ijaws prefer a separate Republic of their own, Igbos should do same.

Must Biafra incorporate ijaw?

Biafra is beyond ijaw and I wonder why all these imps on Nairaland are afraid at the mention of the name "BIAFRA"
Re: We’re Not Part Of Any Biafra Agenda But’ll Negotiate For Ijaw Republic-INC Chair by Generalnomercy: 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Ijaws want their own country but you want to still answer biafrans a word knowm only to Ijaws.

Lol, Igbos and brains are two different things all together.

Fools everywhere.

After denying that Ijaws has no relationship with Biafra, today you have switched to Biafra is a word only known to ijaws? Is this how confused you are!

Madness is bad. May you be cured quickly.
Re: We’re Not Part Of Any Biafra Agenda But’ll Negotiate For Ijaw Republic-INC Chair by Generalnomercy: 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Ask your supreme leader , more in simple terms biafra should rightly be tagged an Ijaw word.

You want to form a country with another man's word when the people concerned wants to stay alone.

That's attachee.

You're an unrepentant old fool.

Ediots on Nairaland.

Is Nigeria your language? Fool.
Re: We’re Not Part Of Any Biafra Agenda But’ll Negotiate For Ijaw Republic-INC Chair by techWriter1: 10:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
speck in a coterie
Re: We’re Not Part Of Any Biafra Agenda But’ll Negotiate For Ijaw Republic-INC Chair by Fahdiga1: 5:21am On Jun 19, 2021
Ojiofor:

But your IPOB map include Ijaw territory.
Any evidence?
Re: We’re Not Part Of Any Biafra Agenda But’ll Negotiate For Ijaw Republic-INC Chair by Ratedgang: 5:24am On Jun 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Good.

Igbos should agitate for Igbo nation and stop all these biafran nonsense.

Ijaws prefer a separate Republic of their own, Igbos should do same.
Mr. Ranter. Whichever way it will still tear the country in shreds. You’re neither here nor there....
Re: We’re Not Part Of Any Biafra Agenda But’ll Negotiate For Ijaw Republic-INC Chair by oyatz(m): 5:31am On Jun 19, 2021
Monogamy:

They have tried severally to create their own platform/forum but their intolerant nature always kill the platform
So they have Biafra Forum?
Re: We’re Not Part Of Any Biafra Agenda But’ll Negotiate For Ijaw Republic-INC Chair by velocity25(m): 6:22am On Jun 19, 2021
Look how they used divide and rule policy against us.

Re: We’re Not Part Of Any Biafra Agenda But’ll Negotiate For Ijaw Republic-INC Chair by MyopicMods: 9:34am On Jun 19, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: We’re Not Part Of Any Biafra Agenda But’ll Negotiate For Ijaw Republic-INC Chair by Armaggedon: 9:51am On Jun 19, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Who asked them. Biafrans are not begging people to join them rather reverse is the case
stop saying 'them'. I watched it on arise news. It was a one man addressing four pressmen about ijaw nation.
Re: We’re Not Part Of Any Biafra Agenda But’ll Negotiate For Ijaw Republic-INC Chair by Ojiofor: 9:52am On Jun 19, 2021

Re: We’re Not Part Of Any Biafra Agenda But’ll Negotiate For Ijaw Republic-INC Chair by Fahdiga1: 1:18pm On Jun 19, 2021
Armaggedon:
stop saying 'them'. I watched it on arise news. It was a one man addressing four pressmen about ijaw nation.
Ok
Re: We’re Not Part Of Any Biafra Agenda But’ll Negotiate For Ijaw Republic-INC Chair by Fahdiga1: 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ojiofor:

You guys are always in denial.

https://toktok9ja.com/see-the-new-map-of-biafra-released-by-nnamdi-kanu-check-out-all-the-states-and-provinces/
Anyone can come up with this and claim it was from IPOB
Re: We’re Not Part Of Any Biafra Agenda But’ll Negotiate For Ijaw Republic-INC Chair by Ojiofor: 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Anyone can come up with this and claim it was from IPOB

Is your dream Biafra no more old Eastern region?
Re: We’re Not Part Of Any Biafra Agenda But’ll Negotiate For Ijaw Republic-INC Chair by Fahdiga1: 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ojiofor:

Is your dream Biafra no more old Eastern region?
Oga we are not begging anyone to join Biafra. Anyone is free to join or stay on their own
Re: We’re Not Part Of Any Biafra Agenda But’ll Negotiate For Ijaw Republic-INC Chair by SaintBishop: 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2021
How about time! cool cool
Re: We’re Not Part Of Any Biafra Agenda But’ll Negotiate For Ijaw Republic-INC Chair by SaintBishop: 1:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
limeta:
Untill I see the map of ijaw nation nothing to say
Why? grin don't worry, ijaws are not land grabbers, we are not grabbing anyone land, neither are we adding non-ijaws inside our republic!
So chill and wish us well. wink
Re: We’re Not Part Of Any Biafra Agenda But’ll Negotiate For Ijaw Republic-INC Chair by Ojiofor: 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Oga we are not begging anyone to join Biafra. Anyone is free to join or stay on their own

Which country throws open invitation for everyone to come and join if they want to?
You have no defined borders of your proposed country?
Re: We’re Not Part Of Any Biafra Agenda But’ll Negotiate For Ijaw Republic-INC Chair by limeta(f): 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
SaintBishop:
Why? grin don't worry, ijaws are not land grabbers, we are not grabbing anyone land, neither are we adding non-ijaws inside our republic!
So chill and wish us well. wink

I well wish you well
map pls
Re: We’re Not Part Of Any Biafra Agenda But’ll Negotiate For Ijaw Republic-INC Chair by SaintBishop: 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
limeta:

I well wish you well
map pls
Ok!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu / Meet Dr Philip Ozua, Anambra Medical Doctor Who Donated $1 Million To UI / Tension In Anambra As Soludo Issues Another Threat To Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.