Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) (54817 Views)

Nigeria Has Mental Problem. Read Why! / Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) / British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by Disclaimer12: 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
Mfethu Unjani?
TMKsouth:
Mounting evidence that the decuplets do not exist
Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by TMKsouth: 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
Disclaimer12:
Mfethu Unjani?

U again grin
Ke sharp, wena o jwang my bra? cool
Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by Disclaimer12: 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2021
cheesy can only hear few Zulu I guess you speak sotho or tswana! I'm good bra! Happy weekend and how was the youth day? Sending love from Lagos
TMKsouth:

U again grin
Ke sharp, wena o jwang my bra? cool

1 Like

Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by Gucciboy1(m): 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
Get free unlimited browsing cheat on Airtel Glo and 9mobile for just 1k
Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by bjtinz: 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
LordVoldermort:
I'm not surprised, the woman who gave birth to eight babies did so with experiments and the gynaecologist responsible lost his license

I already sensed a scam in dis story

Totally agree. I commented same at the previous thread especially when it was claimed she conceived naturally without fertility pills. THAT IS CLEARLY IMPOSSIBLE.

2 Likes

Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by Gfskw: 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
Oh
Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by seyz91(m): 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
cheesy
heniford2:
South Africa and madness is five and six grin grin I like the country shia cheesy cheesy wink just that mad people everywhere
Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by seyz91(m): 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
cheesy
Barbsamiin:
If the woman has mental health problem what about the husband that they posed in the pic before she deliver, shey you wan wine us abi.?
Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by seyz91(m): 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
It's tough everywhere in the world so everyone looking for ways to cashout big
TMKsouth:
South Africa's "Eyewitness News" on Friday learnt that the woman who claimed to have birthed decuplets (10 newborn babies) has shown no signs of ever being pregnant or delivering a baby in the past two weeks.

Sources close to the investigation into the matter told Eyewitness News that Gosiame Sithole was medically examined by a medical team at the Thembisa Hospital in Johannesburg.

“The medical evaluation has shown that there was no pregnancy. It also shows that there are no physical scars to indicate a recent C-section,” a source said.

World-Record

Pretoria News published a story last Tuesday reporting as fact that Sithole and her partner Tebogo Tsotetsi delivered decuplets breaking the Guinness World Record.

The report also said that 37-year-old Sithole had given birth to five babies vaginally and the others via a C-section.

The story gripped South Africans and the world because of its rarity. Banking details and requests for financial help were also published on the front page of the Pretoria News.

However, nine days after the supposed birth there has been no evidence presented to show that the babies were actually born.

No Record of Births

The Gauteng Health Department released a statement last week saying they had no record of the decuplets being born at any of the province's private and public facilities. The Department of Home Affairs also said that there had been no registration of 10 babies born to a single mother.

No medical doctor has also come forward to confirm that the babies were born.

Tsotetsi (the father) released a statement saying he believed that the babies were never born. However, Sithole (the mother) and Pretoria News have steadfastly claimed that the babies were in existence and blamed the government for an alleged cover up.

Psychiatric Evaluation

Eyewitness News understands that Sithole was detained under the Mental Healthcare Act, which allows for authorities to hold a person for at least 72 hours to do a psychiatric evaluation.

https://ewn.co.za/2021/06/18/woman-who-claimed-to-birth-10-babies-shows-no-signs-of-pregnancy-sources

1 Like

Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by TMKsouth: 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2021
Disclaimer12:
cheesy can only hear few Zulu I guess you speak sotho or tswana! I'm good bra! Happy weekend and how was the youth day? Sending love from Lagos

Happy weekend 2u2 and thanx for the luv! Yeah, I'm a mix of Sotho/Tswana, rarely speak Zulu. How did u pick up your Zulu - been to SA? What's your mother tongue?

Youth Day, like all other public holidays in SA, has just become a booze fest - but I don't drink so... wink
Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by Disclaimer12: 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
Lol! Been in and out of south Africa a thousand time bra! I have a south African son who's a future soccer star With bafana bafana! A die hard amakhosi fan! An EFF comrade! And by the way my wife is from Umlazi, that should tell u why I speak Zulu! Been to the famous jeppe hostel and been to grave yard of the great Shaka Zulu in Kwa Dukuza/Stanger and I forgot to tell u i enjoy listening to Maskandi a lot grin! So u should know there's no bad blood when we exchange words here my guy! I'm half south African already.Lolzzzzz
TMKsouth:

Happy weekend 2u2 and thanx for the luv! Yeah, I'm a mix of Sotho/Tswana, rarely speak Zulu. How did u pick up your Zulu - been to SA? What's your language?

Youth Day, like all other public holidays in SA, has just become a booze fest - but I don't drink so... wink

1 Like

Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by TMKsouth: 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
Disclaimer12:
Lol! Been in and out of south Africa a thousand time bra! I have a south African son who's a future soccer star With bafana bafana! A die hard amakhosi fan! An EFF comrade! And by the way my wife is from Umlazi, that should tell u why I speak Zulu! Been to the famous jeppe hostel and been to grave yard of the great Shaka Zulu in Kwa Dukuza/Stanger and I forgot to tell u i enjoy listening to Maskandi a lot grin! So u should know there's no bad blood when we exchange words here my guy! I'm half south African already.Lolzzzzz

Oh gosh - Jeppe hostel, Mai Mai, maskandi, EFF (total nightmare for me grin) but everyone to their own. But I also favour Chiefs, as for Bafana I'm a reluctant fan of late for obvious reasons.

Definitely no bad blood. I recognise your moniker but can't remember from which tiff. All I know is it was your fault grin

Good luck with your son becoming a future Bafana Bafana star cool

1 Like

Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by mysticwarrior(m): 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
TMKsouth:

Happy weekend 2u2 and thanx for the luv! Yeah, I'm a mix of Sotho/Tswana, rarely speak Zulu. How did u pick up your Zulu - been to SA? What's your mother tongue?

after all the hate speech you have written against Nigerians, you are here acting like you want to be friendly to a Nigerian, you are nothing but a spitting cobra.
Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by TMKsouth: 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
mysticwarrior:
after all the hate speech you have written against Nigerians, you are here acting like you want to be friendly to a Nigerian, you are nothing but a spitting cobra.

grin grin grin you deserve all the bile I've spewed on u, this guy doesn't - he's a decent human being unlike u. Just make this official and finally FOLLOW me, coz clearly you're now stalking me. You're in 2 of my threads simultaneously.

1 Like

Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by Frenzy01(m): 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
How person go even born 10 pikin sef.. Nah rabbit undecided

abeg jare, I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services.
Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by TMKsouth: 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2021
23 June 2021

Latest developments...

Re: SA Woman who Birthed 10 Babies Lied, Was Never Pregnant, Has Mental Issues (PIX) by mysticwarrior(m): 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
TMKsouth:

grin grin grin you deserve all the bile I've spewed on u, this guy doesn't - he's a decent human being unlike u. Just make this official and finally FOLLOW me, coz clearly you're now stalking me. You're in 2 of my threads simultaneously.
you are not suppose to be here, stop commenting rubbish about Nigerians and I will stop attacking you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charlotte Abena Woodey Dies Mysteriously (Photos) / What Do You Call This Toe Injury? Pls Help! (Disturbing Pictures) / Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.