Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another (57732 Views)

Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) / Jude Ighalo And Wife, Sonia Delete Each Other's Photos From Their Instagram Page / Jude Ighalo, His Wife, Sonia Ighalo And Children In Greece (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by Charmingrascal(m): 11:48am On Jun 19, 2021
Pained
Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 19, 2021
nawa
isoright
Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by bamasite2: 11:50am On Jun 19, 2021
na so
Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by anselm791(m): 11:51am On Jun 19, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
Sonia, the wife of footballer, Jude Ighalo, took to her Instastories this evening to congratulate him on the birth of his baby from another woman.

Sonia in her post revealed that the footballer has fathered two children now from two different women. She pointed out that she still remains his legal wife.

In January 2020, the footballer and Sonia deleted their photos from their respective Instagram pages, furling rumors that their marriage was in crisis. Both have not been seen together since then and have neither shared each other's photos. They have also stopped wearing their wedding bands.

See Sonia's post below

Oh!

desuwa30:
Congrats Ighalo on the arrival of ur baby (Feb) i just de receive court email now tmaoo

We don many Ah Father Abraham
*still one legally married wife

2 baby mamas
5 kids And some slay queens still de fight to enter

Good averaging earning dudes full everywhere, but these greedy sisters want to enjoy the Alpha male alone by themselves.
The temerity!

2 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by willexyaho(m): 11:51am On Jun 19, 2021
This woman na cruise

1 Like

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by ruggedtimi(m): 11:51am On Jun 19, 2021
My own be say I hope he has invested well....to sustain him for the next 10years.

5 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by Hezmatosky: 11:52am On Jun 19, 2021
Marry from Edo state on ur own peril lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by Onyi22(f): 11:53am On Jun 19, 2021
I rather be a baby mama to a superstar than to one broke frustrated guy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by Femeto: 11:53am On Jun 19, 2021
Ighalo dey chop money and women join.
Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by CSTRR: 11:53am On Jun 19, 2021
She is still emphasizing that she is the legal wife.

Money stops nonsense in Nigerian women.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by tojahh(m): 11:53am On Jun 19, 2021
Pains wan kill this one.

Madam move on except you wan become king totoh the second.

1 Share

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by teeste: 11:54am On Jun 19, 2021
Is Jude same person as odion? I'm confused

3 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by anselm791(m): 11:54am On Jun 19, 2021
phemmyfour:
Ighalo is irresponsible. No wonder his glory in ManU was short lived.

Musa went that line too and he became club less before Kano pillars rescued him.

Never joke with the wife of your youth.....the consequences can be enormous

I do believe you're talking out of your ass bro.

1 Like

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 19, 2021
phemmyfour:

Musa went that line too and he became club less before Kano pillars rescued him.

i agree with you, you can never see any footabller who has multiple women here and there do well on the pitch.

4 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by ennyj01(m): 11:55am On Jun 19, 2021
I thought they said it is better to cry in RR or Lamborghini than to cry in danfo.

Let her enjoy her marriage in peace, nothing concern me Abeg.

8 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by WeNoGoDie(m): 11:55am On Jun 19, 2021
goldbim:
she needs to move on...!it's not easy but all these reactions will only make her pain last longer.. not worth it. she should pretend such dramas never existed..

Its good she makes people know what is going on before she leaves the stage
Else people will pin the blame on her without knowing the full story.

She can already stop at this point else it gets messy and make her look dark and bitter.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by nengibo: 11:55am On Jun 19, 2021
Ighalo, Mr 'In that position I just had to smash it'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD3q-tyPYl0

1 Like

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by pitroski(m): 11:56am On Jun 19, 2021
Tmex:
Women go gree make he rest?

Talk them

1 Like

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by CSTRR: 11:56am On Jun 19, 2021
anselm791:

Good averaging earning dudes full everywhere, but these greedy sisters want to enjoy the Alpha male alone by themselves.
The temerity!
They want to marry a rich man and put him under their skirt for their benefit alone.

But their fellow women of the world are saying "no way". grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by ennyj01(m): 11:56am On Jun 19, 2021
klacikokizo:
Airtel UNLIMITED DATA CHEAT available...*

For just *#1000*

Works perfectly for android only.

Browse and download without limits.

Make payments and send the proof of payment and I would send you a DM 07038648862

I'll send the files to you .

Bank Name: Kuda Microfinance Bank
Account Name: Promise Nnamdi
Account Number: 2001213124

Scammer get the Bleep out of here.

4 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by BigYash: 11:57am On Jun 19, 2021
Hezmatosky:
Marry from Edo state on ur own peril lipsrsealed
Shut up! One or two bad eggs doesn't mean the whole crate is bad..

5 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by anselm791(m): 11:57am On Jun 19, 2021
esthel:
I'm not sure she is the biggest loser. Not all women can stay with wandering men. If she had nothing to fall back on she would have stayed and not even mind

I'm all for whatever makes us sleep well at night.
Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by Plut01: 11:58am On Jun 19, 2021
teeste:
Is Jude same person as odion? I'm confused

Yes, Odion Jude Ighalo

6 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by Rickywardell332: 11:58am On Jun 19, 2021
Money women Children discipline.

1 Like

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by pickatyouu: 11:58am On Jun 19, 2021
phemmyfour:

Rubbish talk.

Na so dem say ronaldo day 1 ex jazz am to dey play rubbish. Dude when u r good u r good. No dey watch nolly wood every time.

5 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by bukatyne(f): 11:59am On Jun 19, 2021
Hmmmmmmmm.
Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by Kingcalls: 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
Was she not the one that embarrassed her bro in law when she was madam of the house....now she is out but bro still remains... women should b wiser

10 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by Tremple8v: 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
Getat.
Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by anselm791(m): 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
CSTRR:

They want to marry a rich man and put him under their skirt for their benefit alone.

But their fellow women of the world are saying "no way". grin

I stand in solidarity with the fellow world women in saying "No Way"!
Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by Obason22(m): 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
Waten concern her
Re: Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another by daylae(m): 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
generationz:
Lol, only God knows what she saw in that marriage. He is already linked to two baby mamas and two high class slay queens. cheesy

Sometimes, peace of mind is the best.

always

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Top-7 Aggressive Footballers / Morata Finally Speaks On His Outrageous Performance Against Arsenal Yesterday / John Fashanu Dressed As Donald Trump At US Election Party In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.