Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:59 AM

Oniduro Saga: Tope Alabi Finally Apologises Over Public Condemnation Of Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oniduro Saga: Tope Alabi Finally Apologises Over Public Condemnation Of Song (751 Views)

Bae U Apologises Over Sex For Skits Scandal / Tope Alabi Finally Apologises To Singer Alaseyori For Openly Condemning Her Song / Rant Hq Founder, Suzan Coker Finally Apologises To Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oniduro Saga: Tope Alabi Finally Apologises Over Public Condemnation Of Song by MckenzieSkyBlog: 8:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
Evangelist Tope Alabi, a popular gospel singer, has finally apologized for her public condemnation of the song "Oniduro."

Tope Alabi was widely chastised after she was overheard criticizing the song "Oniduro," performed by another gospel musician, Adeyinka Alaseyori.

She has received unfavourable social media remarks about her actions since then.

Tope Alabi has now apologized officially to Alaseyori and the whole public for offending them with her remarks.

Read her apology below;

“Let me acknowledge that my mistake was that I externalized a personal message in public and I am awfully sorry for doing that. Initially, I didn’t want to delve into the controversy over the gospel hit song, “Oniduro,” because I have intervened behind the scenes in concert with other stakeholders in gospel music ministry.

"However, I discovered that online media would not allow the dust to settle calmly.

"I want to state that Tope Alabi, Adeyinka Adesioye a.k.a Alaseyori, and Tolu Adelegan are all members of the same family of God and they belong to the same calling – singing ministry. Adeyinka is my daughter

"Envy who? Never! I love the girl so much...She can confirm to...READ MORE

1 Share

Re: Oniduro Saga: Tope Alabi Finally Apologises Over Public Condemnation Of Song by black9: 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2021

Re: Oniduro Saga: Tope Alabi Finally Apologises Over Public Condemnation Of Song by Dollarremix(m): 12:30am On Jun 19, 2021
Hmmmm hanty tope!!
Re: Oniduro Saga: Tope Alabi Finally Apologises Over Public Condemnation Of Song by LawFight(m): 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
MckenzieSkyBlog:
Evangelist Tope Alabi, a popular gospel singer, has finally apologized for her public condemnation of the song "Oniduro."

Tope Alabi was widely chastised after she was overheard criticizing the song "Oniduro," performed by another gospel musician, Adeyinka Alaseyori.

She has received unfavourable social media remarks about her actions since then.

Tope Alabi has now apologized officially to Alaseyori and the whole public for offending them with her remarks.

Read her apology below;

“Let me acknowledge that my mistake was that I externalized a personal message in public and I am awfully sorry for doing that. Initially, I didn’t want to delve into the controversy over the gospel hit song, “Oniduro,” because I have intervened behind the scenes in concert with other stakeholders in gospel music ministry.

"However, I discovered that online media would not allow the dust to settle calmly.

"I want to state that Tope Alabi, Adeyinka Adesioye a.k.a Alaseyori, and Tolu Adelegan are all members of the same family of God and they belong to the same calling – singing ministry. Adeyinka is my daughter

"Envy who? Never! I love the girl so much...She can confirm to...READ MORE

They forced to apologise. If not what was she waiting for over almost a week

(1) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Sprays Musicians Bundles Of Dollars At Mum's Funeral Party / #BBN: “I Would Have Friend-zoned Emmanuel If We Were Outside” – Liquorose (video / #bbnaija: Angel - “I Can Make 10 Million Naira Just By The Snap Of My Finger”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.