Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

#BBN: “I Would Have Friend-zoned Emmanuel If We Were Outside” – Liquorose (video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBN: “I Would Have Friend-zoned Emmanuel If We Were Outside” – Liquorose (video (734 Views)

Bbnaija White Money Meets Lagos Governor With Angel Cross & Liquorose (video) / #BBN: The Moment Emmanuel Denied Being In A Relationship With Liquorose (video) / BBN: I Was Completely Naked In The Bathroom And He Stared – Maria Slam Yernis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBN: “I Would Have Friend-zoned Emmanuel If We Were Outside” – Liquorose (video by Bbnaijagist: 8:37am On Aug 16, 2021
Housemate Liquorose has revealed that if they were not in Big Brother Naija’s house, she would not have allowed Emmanuel to enter her heart.

In the house, the couple’s relationship is blossoming. In the reality show, they were seen kissing and cuddling.

After the Sunday eviction, she told Maria and Boma that she wouldn’t have had anything.

Watch the video here >>>>>>
Re: #BBN: “I Would Have Friend-zoned Emmanuel If We Were Outside” – Liquorose (video by Martialartist88: 9:11am On Aug 16, 2021
the cat is finally out of the bag
Re: #BBN: “I Would Have Friend-zoned Emmanuel If We Were Outside” – Liquorose (video by Bbnaijagist: 9:56am On Aug 16, 2021
Lmao
Martialartist88:
the cat is finally out of the bag

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2021: Biography Of Whitemoney - Background, Career, Net Worth / Tonto Dike Vs Prince Kpokpogri: Nigerians Drag Tonto After Warning Her Of Postin / Bbnaija Maria Rejects Liquorose HOH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.