Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Shehu Abdullahi Marries Naja'atu Suleiman Today (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Shehu Abdullahi Marries Naja'atu Suleiman Today (Photos) (60062 Views)

Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call / Shehu Abdullahi In Tear As He Bids Farewell To Anorthosis Famagusta / Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Marries Naja'atu Suleiman Today (Photos) by kendrick93(m): 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
Damn man.
She's pretty & Fresh
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Marries Naja'atu Suleiman Today (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
mzBEAM:

Slippers pass slippers alaye
Confirmento! He think say nah all these yeye #1200 slippers he dey wear upandan ni!

1 Like

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Marries Naja'atu Suleiman Today (Photos) by ubee(m): 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2021
What is modest about Musa's appearance? Do you even know what modest means, abi you just want to type what you don't really know about?
brian91:
Nice!
Ahmed musa and his modest way of dress sha
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Marries Naja'atu Suleiman Today (Photos) by brian91(m): 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
ubee:
What is modest about Musa's appearance? Do you even know what modest means, abi you just want to type what you don't really know about?

You dumb else you could have neglect my quote. My opinion is never yours or any, *****
Am not going to explain my assertion so look elsewhere
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Marries Naja'atu Suleiman Today (Photos) by jaafree: 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
Karlovych:
Happy married life to the both of them, but I wonder why Ahmed Musa wore slippers to someone's wedding.
It seriously doesn't matter what he wore Mr man.
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Marries Naja'atu Suleiman Today (Photos) by olioxx(m): 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
Fulani can finnneeeeee. But e just be say, Fulani nor dey get sense

1 Like

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Marries Naja'atu Suleiman Today (Photos) by IPIGSRMUMUS: 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
hijab for Allah
booty for Abdullahi

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun.
Rule 2
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Marries Naja'atu Suleiman Today (Photos) by Kinzo0917(m): 4:37pm On Jun 19, 2021
Hausa girls amaka
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Marries Naja'atu Suleiman Today (Photos) by HORLADSTAR(m): 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2021
Shey this guy don divorce him other wife ni??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Marries Naja'atu Suleiman Today (Photos) by seyz91(m): 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
Cuz he got no one to impress neither has to prove anything to anyone we all know he is Money himself
Karlovych:
Happy married life to the both of them, but I wonder why Ahmed Musa wore slippers to someone's wedding.
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Marries Naja'atu Suleiman Today (Photos) by detectivejones: 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
oluwasegun007:
I like marry fulani like this one sha,

But anytime I remember bubu...I go just dey vex anyhow.

grin My head o
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Marries Naja'atu Suleiman Today (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
Happy married life to both couples...
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Marries Naja'atu Suleiman Today (Photos) by ubee(m): 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
Empty vessels like you choose to spew full blown insults when you've been exposed and called out for posting dumb stuff.
Of course your opinion is not mine, just like mine is not yours but it's within anyone's right to critic what you post.
If you have got any dignity you will defend your earlier post and tell everyone how Musa's attire/appearance can be qualified as being modest. If you can't defend that post then shut it!
brian91:

You dumb else you could have neglect my quote. My opinion is never yours or any, *****
Am not going to explain my assertion so look elsewhere
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Marries Naja'atu Suleiman Today (Photos) by KingDash: 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
Northurmate:
Super Eagles and FC Omonia right back, Shehu Abdullahi gt married to the love of his life Naja'atu Muhammad Suleiman who is a Kannywood actress, today in a low-key ceremony. Happy Married Life.
see my arewa people.. this life sweet.
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Marries Naja'atu Suleiman Today (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
She's a cutie
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Marries Naja'atu Suleiman Today (Photos) by tianshie(m): 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
What about SUMAYYA MUSTAPHA? shocked

Make im no beat dis one too blind her eye o.
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Marries Naja'atu Suleiman Today (Photos) by brian91(m): 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2021
ubee:
Empty vessels like you choose to spew full blown insults when you've been exposed and called out for posting dumb stuff.
Of course your opinion is not mine, just like mine is not yours but it's within anyone's right to critic what you post.
If you have got any dignity you will defend your earlier post and tell everyone how Musa's attire/appearance can be qualified as being modest. If you can't defend that post then shut it!

You must be stupid and foolheartedly to dare mention me. Who's this loosed unmannered boy.
Young man, take heed and off my mention. Offline chicken, I won't dignify you with a response anymore. If you so dumb to look away, then your parent got work on your person #foolhardy..
Saw how you've been toiling around thread hitting at people. You sure need to swerve and stay put if you've got nothing to quote instead of tryna create unfounded mention thereby sounding stupid. Or maybe you tryna get noticed but WHO CARES!!
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Marries Naja'atu Suleiman Today (Photos) by Cherez: 9:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
Congrats bro
This guy is one of my favourite super eagles player, very sweet guy
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Marries Naja'atu Suleiman Today (Photos) by ubee(m): 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
You're irredeemably dumb. Keep wallowing in your ignorance.
brian91:

You must be stupid and foolheartedly to dare mention me. Who's this loosed unmannered boy.
Young man, take heed and off my mention. Offline chicken, I won't dignify you with a response anymore. If you so dumb to look away, then your parent got work on your person #foolhardy..
Saw how you've been toiling around thread hitting at people. You sure need to swerve and stay put if you've got nothing to quote instead of tryna create unfounded mention thereby sounding stupid. Or maybe you tryna get noticed but WHO CARES!!
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Marries Naja'atu Suleiman Today (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2021
Shattappp sad
AchalugoNwa:
hijab for Allah
booty for Abdullahi
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Marries Naja'atu Suleiman Today (Photos) by Frenzy01(m): 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
Happy married life for him.

abeg, make una Patronize my small business �. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services

1 Like

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Marries Naja'atu Suleiman Today (Photos) by IamOrei(m): 10:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
Northers & Simplicity.. I respect them a lot
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Marries Naja'atu Suleiman Today (Photos) by JayB11(m): 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
tobtap:
Aboki

It means "friend".
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Marries Naja'atu Suleiman Today (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
JuanJO:
See as the girl fresh like morning wine grin

Moral of this topic
Una don dey type beautiful up and down.

If na Naja'Otu type dey hungry you make you Work better hard. Na money make abdulahi marry Naja'otu

Otu nwa ahu ga adi ezigbo Uto...
Ike ya sef ga adi soft ka Achicha ohuu..
Ndi nwere nma atala aki ohia..
NoCap
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Marries Naja'atu Suleiman Today (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 3:38am On Jun 20, 2021
But this guy has been married before na, or wasn't he the one accused of beating up his wife a wife a while ago? The story even made front page here...

Anyways, HML to them... Very beautiful bride
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Marries Naja'atu Suleiman Today (Photos) by ledaman: 6:41am On Jun 20, 2021
mzBEAM:

Slippers pass slippers alaye
Tell am Some of those slippers are more than 200k.
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Marries Naja'atu Suleiman Today (Photos) by Sam731: 10:02am On Jun 20, 2021
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Marries Naja'atu Suleiman Today (Photos) by wealthtrak: 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
Northurmate:
Super Eagles and FC Omonia right back, Shehu Abdullahi gt married to the love of his life Naja'atu Muhammad Suleiman who is a Kannywood actress, today in a low-key ceremony. Happy Married Life.
Beautiful! wink
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Marries Naja'atu Suleiman Today (Photos) by CoolJulian: 10:35am On Jul 08, 2021
Houseofglam7:
cool

She's beautiful! I wish them a happy married life.
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Marries Naja'atu Suleiman Today (Photos) by CoolJulian: 10:37am On Jul 08, 2021
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Marries Naja'atu Suleiman Today (Photos) by CoolJulian: 10:39am On Jul 08, 2021
CoolJulian:

Error, pls!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics / Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma / Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.