Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,783 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Odo-Owa Youths Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station In Kwara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Odo-Owa Youths Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station In Kwara (40251 Views)

Herdsmen Destroy Governor Emmanuel Aide’s Farm In Akwa Ibom / Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) / Video Of Shiites Fighting With Police, Destroy Police Vehicle (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odo-Owa Youths Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station In Kwara by Web2020: 7:30am On Jun 19, 2021
Lionessza6:

That Nigerians are the biggest hypocrites in africa. Almost every country in the continent is chasing Nigerians away because of their criminal behaviour, and everytime this happens the same nigerians play victim ,calling others lazy and against the unity of Africa grin. The same Nigerians who want to unite Africa can't even tolerate Nigerians from another state cheesy. That's what I meant by *Nigerian logic*. [b]How can you hate yourselves [/b]but expect others to like you ? wink
Who are the "Yourself" that you referred to in your right up. Is Fulani Nigerians? Nigerians love themselves, Fulanis are the problem of Nigerians. Ask Buhari, if Fulanis are the only qualified people to put in key positions in Nigeria. He is doing what has never happened in the history of Nigeria and he expects the rest ethnic groups to be happy. Ask Buhari what happen to federal character policy. You can deceive some people sometimes, but you cannot deceive all the people all the time.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Odo-Owa Youths Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station In Kwara by Lionessza6(f): 7:43am On Jun 19, 2021
Web2020:
Who are the "Yourself" that you referred to in your right up. Is Fulani Nigerians? Nigerians love themselves, Fulanis are the problem of Nigerians. Ask Buhari, if Fulanis are the only qualified people to put in key positions in Nigeria. He is doing what has never happened in the history of Nigeria and he expects the rest ethnic groups to be happy. Ask Buhari what happen to federal character policy. You can deceive some people sometimes, but you cannot deceive all the people all the time.

Do you not understand what I'm saying?If the Fulanis were being chased out of another country for the same things, Nigerian's would be screaming jealousy and hate. Are you not quick to scream " afrophobia " & " barbarism " when South africans go after your criminals when their government fails to act? . Are you not doing worse to yourselves right now in the same country? That's what I meant by Nigerian logic & hypocrisy,you're are using the same violence other nations use against you to solve your problems cheesy,yet you will call others names but you're justifying this ? cheesy wink

3 Likes

Re: Odo-Owa Youths Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station In Kwara by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:49am On Jun 19, 2021
Do you know am still confused about this whole thing, ask me how?

Not one of these killers, kidnappers or fulani herdsmen have been arrested!

7 Likes

Re: Odo-Owa Youths Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station In Kwara by Waterysperm: 7:59am On Jun 19, 2021
Lionessza6:

Do you not understand what I'm saying?If the Fulanis were being chased out of another country for the same things, Nigerian's would be screaming jealousy and hate. Are you not quick to scream " afrophobia " & " barbarism " when South africans go after your criminals when their government fails to act? . Are you not doing worse to yourselves right now in the same country? That's what I meant by Nigerian logic & hypocrisy,you're are using the same violence other nations use against you to solve your problems cheesy,yet you will call others names but you're justifying this ? cheesy wink
Stop twisting rubbish. We have noticed you already. You are nothing but a stinking smelly headSlammer from the Sahel desert.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odo-Owa Youths Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station In Kwara by Lionessza6(f): 8:03am On Jun 19, 2021
Waterysperm:

Stop twisting rubbish. We have noticed you already. You are nothing but a stinking smelly headSlammer from the Sahel desert.

Expected response from a Nigerian cheesy. When logic fails them,insults & tantrums will be the next best thing lol.

3 Likes

Re: Odo-Owa Youths Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station In Kwara by Skillsnigeria: 8:11am On Jun 19, 2021
To chase Fulani Herdsmen out of Kwara State will be very very hard

1 Like

Re: Odo-Owa Youths Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station In Kwara by Learnaskill1: 8:22am On Jun 19, 2021
this is serious,
get your web design, very cheap check my signature
Re: Odo-Owa Youths Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station In Kwara by pickatyouu: 8:22am On Jun 19, 2021
Buhari says he knows he is doing well because fulani's love him.
Re: Odo-Owa Youths Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station In Kwara by Seyzcham91(m): 8:22am On Jun 19, 2021
cheesy
ipodstinks:
Good news, please kill them. They don't deserve to live.

No innocent foolanis
Re: Odo-Owa Youths Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station In Kwara by Eriokanmi: 8:23am On Jun 19, 2021
Good move. Like I've always said, self defence is the panacea especially now that Nigerians known their enemies and those defending them
Re: Odo-Owa Youths Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station In Kwara by OmoManU: 8:23am On Jun 19, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:
Good job,! Unlike the Corrupt Oloffa who has made Fulanis indigenes and the docile youths are quiet like dunces.

You are stupid, how dare you
Re: Odo-Owa Youths Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station In Kwara by channelstravel: 8:24am On Jun 19, 2021
Nigeria will hardly ever become one nation again cry

I write the best CVs and Motivational letters for jobs and admissions abroad. See siggy
Re: Odo-Owa Youths Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station In Kwara by Monogamy: 8:25am On Jun 19, 2021
Too much of everything is not good..

Fulani killer herdsmen have passed their boundaries in Nigeria, it's time to put them in order

1 Like

Re: Odo-Owa Youths Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station In Kwara by OmoManU: 8:25am On Jun 19, 2021
Lionessza6:

That Nigerians are the biggest hypocrites in africa. Almost every country in the continent is chasing Nigerians away because of their criminal behaviour, and everytime this happens the same nigerians play victim ,calling others lazy and against the unity of Africa grin. The same Nigerians who want to unite Africa can't even tolerate Nigerians from another state cheesy. That's what I meant by *Nigerian logic*. How can you hate yourselves but expect others to like you ? wink

God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Odo-Owa Youths Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station In Kwara by Sammy07: 8:26am On Jun 19, 2021
Vickym1:
I tot they said the fulanis in kwara are not going anywhere and they're protected by the Oba of offa

Offa is different from Odo owa nah.

If Offa is okay with that Odo owa people no dey okay.
Learn to differentiate peoples opinion
Re: Odo-Owa Youths Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station In Kwara by profilemessages: 8:26am On Jun 19, 2021
may GOD SAVE US
Re: Odo-Owa Youths Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station In Kwara by DLuciano: 8:26am On Jun 19, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
APC miscreants will flood in like recently released refugees to call these wonderful youths ipob.
Nobody has monopoly of violence in this country.
If Fulani overdo because their brother is in power,other tribes will rise to overdo them.
Nobody wan tolerate any shit from any terrorist herdsman again.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
Concur. Let the Fulani herdsmen form their own republic.
Re: Odo-Owa Youths Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station In Kwara by Sonoyom(m): 8:26am On Jun 19, 2021
Buhari has finally attracted hatred to his kinsmen, After 29th May 2023 they might be war against herders.

1 Like

Re: Odo-Owa Youths Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station In Kwara by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:27am On Jun 19, 2021
But they say Kwara State is a Fulani state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odo-Owa Youths Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station In Kwara by Prof13125: 8:27am On Jun 19, 2021
Buhari has less than 2 years to clear the mess done by the strange Fulani from the neighboring, I'm afraid what will before them after this man finish his tenure....it won't be funny... He should remember World War II

4 Likes

Re: Odo-Owa Youths Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station In Kwara by Jeetech01(m): 8:28am On Jun 19, 2021
Boys are not smiling
Re: Odo-Owa Youths Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station In Kwara by donnie(m): 8:28am On Jun 19, 2021
Very soon Hausa will rise and pursue them cow lovers

2 Likes

Re: Odo-Owa Youths Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station In Kwara by do4luv14(m): 8:29am On Jun 19, 2021
I dey pity this jihadist Fulani peepz cause wen Bubu komot for office , e go be for dem oooo

1 Like

Re: Odo-Owa Youths Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station In Kwara by AntiBMC(m): 8:30am On Jun 19, 2021
This news just made me 2 inches taller. I'm loving it. They should keep it up. Buh bubu and his online minions will nuh like this.

2 Likes

Re: Odo-Owa Youths Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station In Kwara by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 19, 2021
Vickym1:
I tot they said the fulanis in kwara are not going anywhere and they're protected by the Oba of offa
Oba Offa is not the king of the whole Kwara state.
Re: Odo-Owa Youths Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station In Kwara by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:32am On Jun 19, 2021
Hausa people don begin wise up small....if na before they would have joined there fulani masters to begin mass murder in the north say becos they were attacked here.
Am yet to see any reprisals unlike what the north is known for...aah ha,they knew this time around any reprisal will spell doom for the unity of Nigeria!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odo-Owa Youths Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station In Kwara by Ayomi90: 8:32am On Jun 19, 2021
Lionessza6:

Ogbeni, u made no sense.

5 Likes

Re: Odo-Owa Youths Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station In Kwara by kokonaster: 8:33am On Jun 19, 2021
FakeUnity:
Foolanis are in trouble in this country, they've sworn that others will not drink water and drop cup peacefully. They too will have to drink their tears and blood as water.

buhari endangered his own fulani people due to his own wickedness and hate. Which others are prepared to return back to him and his marauding tribe in multiple folds even if it means burning down this country and make him feel the heat.

Being hateful, is not the special preserve of the fulani terrorist president. Others have the right to return the favour.

This old news
Re: Odo-Owa Youths Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station In Kwara by donnie(m): 8:34am On Jun 19, 2021
Lionessza6:

That's why I'm don't agree with so-called pan-Africanists. You're eager to bond with folks who hate you and want you dead.

Our people are so foolish. South Africans (Bantus) are our brothers, same DNA and one father Yakubi/Jacob. Fulani are of a different DNA (Esau/EDOM/Ishmael) and they have only one thing for the children of Israel in southern Nigeria... HATRED. And it is inborn.

1 Like

Re: Odo-Owa Youths Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station In Kwara by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 19, 2021
Lionessza6:

That Nigerians are the biggest hypocrites in africa. Almost every country in the continent is chasing Nigerians away because of their criminal behaviour, and everytime this happens the same nigerians play victim ,calling others lazy and against the unity of Africa grin. The same Nigerians who want to unite Africa can't even tolerate Nigerians from another state cheesy. That's what I meant by *Nigerian logic*. How can you hate yourselves but expect others to like you ? wink

You mean even to tolerate getting killed by your so called compatriot unprovoked?, even when those that are meant to serve justice are biased?
You are a wicked murderer.

7 Likes

Re: Odo-Owa Youths Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station In Kwara by Rickywardell332: 8:35am On Jun 19, 2021
This is serious... I have plot of land to sell in rivers state. Buy and build area

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obidients Drags ALEX OTTI For Not Purchasing "Made in Nigeria Vehicles" / ECOWAS Adopts ECO As A Single Currency / Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.