Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States (40333 Views)

Buhari Commissions Road Projects In Adamawa State (Photos) / Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) / Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by itsdumebi(m): 4:31am On Nov 12, 2016
The Nigerian government has embarked on serious infrastructural projects in 6 states in Nigeria. below are photos of Road projects currently going on in 6 northern states namely; Nassarawa,Gombe,FCT,Kano,Kaduna and Benue.
http://politicsngr.com/photos-federal-government-road-projects-going-7-states/

cc : lalasticlala

Completion of the Rehabilitation of Gombe-Numan-Yola Road Phase ll (Gombe-Kaltungo)in Gombe State.

1 Share

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by itsdumebi(m): 4:33am On Nov 12, 2016

Ongoing Construction of the Loko-Oweto Bridge across River Niger in Nasarawa and Benue States.

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by itsdumebi(m): 4:36am On Nov 12, 2016

Ongoing Dualization of the Abuja-Abaji-Lokoja Road Section IV (Koton Karfe Lokoja)

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by agbangam: 4:37am On Nov 12, 2016
abeg where those Ipod yooots; come n see propaganda ooo, look @ d road dat IB has done or him no do dis one

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by itsdumebi(m): 4:38am On Nov 12, 2016
Ongoing Dualization of Abuja-Airport-Abaji-Lokoja Road Section 1

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by itsdumebi(m): 4:38am On Nov 12, 2016
Ongoing Dualization of Abuja-Airport-Abaji-Lokoja Road Section 1

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:45am On Nov 12, 2016
6 Northern states.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:55am On Nov 12, 2016
Northern Government grin

Southeast doesn't deserve good roads too?

In other news Donald Trump promises to work with all Americans cool

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by capatainrambo: 5:04am On Nov 12, 2016
yeye country

sometimes I sympathise with biafrans just because of this nonsense

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by BarrElChapo(m): 5:14am On Nov 12, 2016
Only north.. Yet Enugu - Onitsha is languishing undecided undecided
I sorry for Nigeria

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by EternalTruths: 5:26am On Nov 12, 2016
Later Afonjas will be asking stupid questions why Avengers are avenging.

SS/SE oil used to develop the North why they are being neglected. angry

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by adeayaade: 6:01am On Nov 12, 2016
All in the northern region, why can't it be one from each region per time?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 12, 2016
Omenka, BiafraudExposed, pls come and expose the lies here. Show us the photos of ongoing road construction projects in the south east.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by okosodo: 6:23am On Nov 12, 2016
Buhari is behaving like a child

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by okosodo: 6:23am On Nov 12, 2016
Buhari is behaving like a 4year old child

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by DropShot: 6:27am On Nov 12, 2016
Childish comments as usual.

That the OP brings some projects going on in the North doesn't mean similar projects are not being undertaken in the South. As we speak, Lagos-Ibadan road is being constructed. Is that also in the North?

Make una dey reason small small naa!

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by Sealeddeal(m): 6:37am On Nov 12, 2016
DropShot:

That the OP brings the projects going in the North doesn't mean similar projects are not being undertaken in the South. As we speak, Lagos-Ibadan road is being constructed. Is that also in the North?

Only Lagos-Ibadan? And you believe you made sense.
There are other road projects going on in the North. There are some in Kebbi, Kano-Maiduguri is also ongoing.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 12, 2016
Up North

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by DropShot: 6:43am On Nov 12, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Only Lagos-Ibadan? And you believe you made sense.
There are other road projects going on in the North. There are some in Kebbi, Kano-Maiduguri is also ongoing.
So you expect me to know about all projects going on the south. I just gave you one example and you're hyperventilating already!

You should have access to information online as much as I do.

32 Likes

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by omenka(m): 6:50am On Nov 12, 2016
DropShot:

That the OP brings the projects going in the North doesn't mean similar projects are not being undertaken in the South. As we speak, Lagos-Ibadan road is being constructed. Is that also in the North?

You know, I woke up today and told myself I'm not gonna break balls today but these hate filled twisted minded children make that pledge so darn hard to honour.

We know too well such projects are ongoing across the country and there are some unique to some parts of the South which are not being done up North, but hatred has blinded these ones so much so the only thing the wake up with every morning is a belly full of bile.

Now, let me ask them- were these people not the ones lumping Benue and Kogi states into their fabled Utopia the other day?? How come Benue and Kogi have suddenly become "Northern states"?? So LiePOB has chosen to grab parts of the "North" as well..

Such a damn shame.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 12, 2016
EternalTruths:

Don't mind the people .
This is what u get when people take PAP with ORIJIN

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 12, 2016
DropShot:

So you expect me to know about all projects going on the south. I just gave you one example and you're hyperventilating already!

You should have access to information online as much as I do.
Dude you wanted to prove a point, the onus of proof lies on you.
Respond with appropriate facts and superior arguments or skip the insults.
I can mention no fewer than four FG road projects going on in the South (including the SW) and that's just from reading the papers and following the news but like I said, the onus of proof lies on you.
So far you haven't done much to make you any different from a those they label zombies who come here to argue blindly

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by Agimor(m): 7:00am On Nov 12, 2016
okosodo:
Buhari is behaving like a child
Can you please shed more light on the above.
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by Aphrygian(m): 7:03am On Nov 12, 2016
EternalTruths:

why the ss/se attache by force, cant the southeast stand alone. Which southeast oil if i may ask?

16 Likes

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by DropShot: 7:06am On Nov 12, 2016
frenchwine:

Dude you wanted to prove a point, the onus of proof lies on you.
Respond with appropriate facts and superior arguments or skip the insults.
I can mention no fewer than four FG road projects going on in the South (including the SW) and that's just from reading the papers and following the news but like I said, the onus of proof lies on you.
So far you haven't done much to make you any different from a those they label zombies who come here to argue blindly
Look at the thing advising me "to skip the insults".
This particular post is insulting already but I don't have to stoop to your level because I know we don't belong in same category. Swerve!

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by Johnnyessence(m): 7:11am On Nov 12, 2016
Good work from fashola d minister of power works and housing

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by policy12: 7:17am On Nov 12, 2016
Propaganda while ongoing....

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by Bari22: 7:40am On Nov 12, 2016
what about ibadan to lagos?
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by omoyowa: 8:13am On Nov 12, 2016
Aphrygian:
why the ss/se attache by force, cant the southeast stand alone. Which southeast oil if i may ask?

There is nothing like atachee...
d se/ss are one even before colonization, they have d same culture and generally christian..,they were d same and one family even before amalgamation or invading of d white men.,it is d Nigeria fake geographical issue that divided them,NCOs of d northern and afonja divide and rule policy...

14 Likes

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 12, 2016
gbosaa:
Omenka, BiafraudExposed, pls come and expose the lies here. Show us the photos of ongoing road construction projects in the south east.

Why are you calling BiafraudExposed when Buhari made an Igbo man the central bank governor where were you?
Buhari listed many appointments to the Igbo's on he's media chat.
---- Now the North has the more bad road. We all know... And talking about the South East you guys blaim Buhari for everything weting Jonathan do for South East...
If you can say the truth. The South East elected governors... And if hate will not overshadow your heart.
We have the worst type of governors. Ojuzor Kalu and co.
Our governors take our money and run you blaim Buhari... In short have any Igbo governor done good like Rochas Okorocha. ?
All because he grew up in the north. Ipob will tell you to hate him and you will hate him...
Let me check your profile if you're Ipob yoot...

[size=24pt]I have check your profile and you're an IPob youth... [/size]
See screenshots...

My advice to you Mr Man. If you still an Ipob youth. Watch this video I did by my self. You will know why Ipob is a devilish scam...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by Macmilla(m): 8:29am On Nov 12, 2016
itsdumebi:

Ongoing Dualization of the Abuja-Abaji-Lokoja Road Section IV (Koton Karfe Lokoja)
Bro, how many YEARS has this project been on?
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 12, 2016
EternalTruths:

Is change not gradual.. ? All the money they have been given them (militants) why didn't they use it to help themselves

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Welcomes His Wife On Return From America. Photos / Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly / Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.