Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

The Voice Of Destiny. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Voice Of Destiny. (91 Views)

Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus / 'Voice Of The Cross' Performs At The Lord's Chosen Crusade In Mgbidi Imo / I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Voice Of Destiny. by goodshepherd123(m): 5:36am On Jun 19, 2021
Topic : The voice of destiny

Text : Mk 10 vs 46-52.

Memorise:
" _For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end_"- Jer 29 vs 11

Destiny is defined as the plan of God, for an individual even before he was born. It could also be described as your expected end(Jer 29 vs 11).

_Jeremiah 1:5 : Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee_....

According to the yorubas, destiny is called " ayanmo" which means what i have chosen.

In our bible reading today, blind bartimeus made some choices that helped his destiny. What was the choice he made?

He asked for mercy,and that which he asked for brought a change of story for him.

From that day onward he stopped begging men for money as a calling or career.

Secondly his location changed, from the highway side to someone who was following Jesus on the way.

Why don't you ask for mercy, today and he will change your story too.

Assignment:
1). Ask for mercy today.

Prayer point :
1). Father let me encounter your mercy in a new dimension in Jesus name.

© Capsule of liberty.

(1) (Reply)

You Can Do It, Never Give Up / An Alone Time / PEACE That Flows From Believing The Correct Gospel Of Jesus Christ Crucified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.