Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Two Storey With Duplex Inside - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Two Storey With Duplex Inside (227 Views)

Two Storey Building Collapses In Lagos, No Fatality Recorded (Photos) / Two-Storey Building Collapses In Zaria, Four People Dead (Photos) / Candle Fire Burns Two-storey Building In Lagos, A Tenant Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Storey With Duplex Inside by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 19, 2021
I am thinking of building a two storey building. It will have a duplex inside of it. The left side will have the duplex, that is the down floor and the first floor will be the duplex whilst the second floor will be normal renting flat. As for the right side, the down floor will be warehouse, the first and second floor will be normal renting flat. Is this feasible?
Re: Two Storey With Duplex Inside by raymondFirstborn(m): 11:55am On Jun 19, 2021
bigmodo:
I am thinking of building a two storey building. It will have a duplex inside of it. The left side will have the duplex, that is the down floor and the first floor will be the duplex whilst the second floor will be normal renting flat. As for the right side, the down floor will be warehouse, the first and second floor will be normal renting flat. Is this feasible?

As someone who built countless structures ,
My answer to your question is yes it’s feasibility . But you would require the services of a good architect and structural engineer.

You can contact me for Architectural design /building plan .
09056082348(call & WhatsApp)
Raymondfubara@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

12 Rooms Self Contain With Extra Plot Of Land Inside Located At Imopoly / The Gemstone - Beachfront Estate Idado - Eleko, Ibeju-lekki Lagos / 5 Bedroom Detached Duplex For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.