Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men (22588 Views)

Women Not Created For Men – Seun Kuti / Burna Boy Lists 2020 Achievements - No Artiste Can Compete With Him In Africa / Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by olowo1930: 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
That is how they are made all the please men but everyman prefers simple dressing
Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by Mpanyi: 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
Who asked you Freezer
Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by Malawian(m): 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
This guy don pay him warrant?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by anselm791(m): 1:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
It's how they believe the lie that they do it for themselves for me.
Girl you can't even see your face.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by atimadesign(m): 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
Lie!!!! A woman specifically told me that they dress well to look appealing and complimentary-accepted before men.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by lastchild: 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2021
he's right, the only kind of dressing women put on for men, is sexy clothes
Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by dederocs(m): 1:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
First time I agree with this attention seeker grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by Abagworo(m): 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
That's a fact. Most men care less about make up and fashion. We just like a girl looking neat
Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by Tickles001(m): 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

1000% correct!

3000%
Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by Originalsly: 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
Well...

I'llbe objective... this is true for some women... in some cases.

The way a woman will dress if she's going out alone with her man and his friends is different from the way she'll dress up if the babes/wives of the friends are going to be in attendance.

That being said, dressing up, taking care of oneself is 70% for a personal feel-good feeling, 20% for the men, and 10% maximum for competitiveness.

Your analysis is sooo on point! The more I think of it the more I agree with you! Afterall.... why should I not go along with a Primadonna when it comes to women and dressing?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ok but we already know dat
Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by toffyz(m): 2:15pm On Jun 19, 2021
Why are people like this
Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by Tonero231: 2:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
U are damn right
Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by TemmyT002(m): 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
He didn't state WHY they are competing against one another.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by folake4u(f): 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
Lmao I don leave Competition for person wey wan dey compete.
If I want to dress, it's to feel good for MYSELF, not to compete with any male or female. I don't have that luxury of time abeg.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by 1Sharon(f): 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
Daddy Kevin Samuels Freeze.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by Nwaelohim: 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2021
You took another man's wife and children abandoned your wife and your children yet you talk about what is right and wrong? This guy don't have morals to be in the social spaces

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by Jeferious: 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
Originalsly:

Your analysis is sooo on point! The more I think of it the more I agree with you! Afterall.... why should I not go along with a Primadonna when it comes to women and dressing?
Must you stylishly woo her? I wonder how you people do this kind of thing. Abi girls no dey for where Una dey for real life?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
Originalsly:

@emboldened cheesy cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by Starzo: 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

1000% correct!

Women can be very unnecessarily insecure and competitive sometimes, especially amongst themselves. It's this flaw that some men (including men of God, spiritualists and herbalist) exploit to sleep with women that are supposed to be intelligent, God fearing or financially/socially secure.
shut the fvck up...I guess men of God are the reason the country is in such terrible state and why your life is the way it is.
Your hatred will consume you
Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by Starzo: 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
Savedday:
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
it's the sad reality my brother
Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by Starzo: 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
Chukwudi4naija:
It's because he has realised how pointless it is to continually speak for those who are deeply engulfed in perpetual bondage with no hope of freedom in sight.
so the he shifted attention to the women cuz they need to be freed from bondage right??
Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by mozona(m): 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2021
Fact!!
Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by Goalnaldo(m): 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
For a competition to exist there must be a prize. Women competite against women to win a prize. What is that prize? Your guess is as good as mine smiley

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by ImaIma1(f): 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
Very true.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by Joshmuch: 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
Stupid analysis, if women dress to compete with other women. What's now the main competition? : To get men. Simple! Which one, is women dress to compete with themselves. Take away men from this world, and see if women won't all return to their most basic and natural form.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by Raychee(f): 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
Compete indeed grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
Starzo:

shut the fvck up...I guess men of God are the reason the country is in such terrible state and why your life is the way it is.
Your hatred will consume you

I just stated a fact here. I did not insult or name call.

Simple fact.

In fact, those insecure women are even giving the pastors the pvssy for free sef. Throwing their whorish selves at them. Pastor go just chop obonge sumtin clean mouth cool

I don't blame the women though. See swag nah...

Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by anungangampu: 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
Chukwudi4naija:
The primary reason of female dressing style and other mundane appearance choices is heavily concentrated on men attraction.
no
Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by anungangampu: 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
Goalnaldo:
For a competition to exist there must be a prize. Women competite against women to win a prize. What is that prize? Your guess is as good as mine smiley
u are right though
Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by seyz91(m): 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
Gbamsolute!

You said it all

Reason i tell people that most of the guys resorting to money ritual is cause of women, they wanna upgrade themselves to be able to attract women since na material things women are after

Simple as that and no two ways about it
thebosstrevor1:
Semi truth.

Most women dress to attract men, most men get material things to attract women.

Also, Women compete with other women to impress men. A woman will dress well and look good for her man, so that other women wont carry him away from her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yul Edochie's Tough Childhood Experience With His Father, Pete / DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind / 2face & Pero Adeniyi Welcome Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.