Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men (22597 Views)

Women Not Created For Men – Seun Kuti / Burna Boy Lists 2020 Achievements - No Artiste Can Compete With Him In Africa / Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
And any adult man that doesn’t know that is simple.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by Junnior: 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2021
It is all still ultimately to impress men.

Why are they trying to look better than other women? It is so that men can pick or like them over or more than other women.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by OLULAW: 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2021
This boy is always seeking attentions and relevance.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by ofiko123(m): 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
How sure is daddy freeze of this assertion??
Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by Originalsly: 7:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
Jeferious:

Must you stylishly woo her? I wonder how you people do this kind of thing. Abi girls no dey for where Una dey for real life?

Wow!... I'm doing all that and don't even know. Let me say no more before you jump to the conclusion that I'm wooing you.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by Dalby(m): 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
They also admire their own ass, for other women. How lame

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by Jeferious: 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
Originalsly:

Wow!... I'm doing all that and don't even know. Let me say no more before you jump to the conclusion that I'm wooing you.
Akuko
Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by Wealthier: 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
habsydiamond:
We have known this since 1759..the Guinness time.... The way ladies stare when they see another lady passing by... tells the story.

Lol. Smh. It's not everything your gender should think negatively about women.

I stare at other women because I've seen something I appreciate about her. Maybe her hair, clothes or shoes.

I have approached many ladies to appreciate them and also ask where they bought certain wigs or dresses from and price ,that makes it easier for me to get what I see and like to buy than just touring round and round the market. Sometimes , I could stare at a the way a lady is dressed because I admire the way she combined her outfit. I also dress to look good to feel good about myself that I take care of myself.

Not everything evolves around men and whatever negative insinuations you people carry about.

Renew your minds.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by Greenerie(f): 10:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
You really mean thus? Competing with the wife..for a married man? Thats foolish,not smart.uote author=slawormiir post=102878051]Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

I concur
Same way some girls love married men or men in serious relationship

Because they want to compete with the wife of that man[/quote]
Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by Greenerie(f): 10:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
Oh no freezer! U're wrong,I do it for myself...no one but me,I wear wat I feel like,wat fits my mood at the moment.I somei es wear maxi long ankle length gowns which covers everywhere with no single make up on,not even powder,at times short gowns,skin tight leggings with full make up,most times I carry my natural hair all back style..FOR ME , MYSELF AND I...as long as it makes ME happy.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by maximusprime2000: 11:09pm On Jun 19, 2021
Joshmuch:
Stupid analysis, if women dress to compete with other women. What's now the main competition? : To get men. Simple! Which one, is women dress to compete with themselves. Take away men from this world, and see if women won't all return to their most basic and natural form.

Abi, we all know the price na, a girl is raised to end up in her husband house. The man is the ultimate prize they are all competing for...

dis freeze is a bloody simp if he didn't know this
Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by maximusprime2000: 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2021
Joshmuch:
Stupid analysis, if women dress to compete with other women. What's now the main competition? : To get men. Simple! Which one, is women dress to compete with themselves. Take away men from this world, and see if women won't all return to their most basic and natural form.

Abi, we all know the price na, a girl is raised to end up in her husband house. The man is the ultimate prize they are all competing for...
And when the price is won, got married,they switch back their primitive modest women way of dressing lol

dis freeze is a bloody simp if he doesnt know this

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by habsydiamond(m): 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2021
Wealthier:

Lol. Smh. It's not everything your gender should think negatively about women.

I stare at other women because I've seen something I appreciate about her. Maybe her hair, clothes or shoes.

I have approached many ladies to appreciate them and also ask where they bought certain wigs or dresses from and price ,that makes it easier for me to get what I see and like to buy than just touring round and round the market. Sometimes , I could stare at a the way a lady is dressed because I admire the way she combined her outfit. I also dress to look good to feel good about myself that I take care of myself.

Not everything evolves around men and whatever negative insinuations you people carry about.

Renew your minds.
what about those girls that stare at other girls boobs and ass... Are dey appreciating too
Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by sweetrace(f): 6:21am On Jun 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see daddy freeze going dangerously broke later this year, I see him spotted on an okada in Lagos, I see the pics going viral, I see him in on of the major Pentecostal churches he once criticized kneeling down and asking God for mercy, I see God forgiving him, I see him becoming a pastor in that Pentecostal church, I see him impregnating one of his choir members and getting involved in more and more scandals.

This I have seen.

Why don’t you see YOUR future. Then you’ll be more focused on you and not fill your heart with hate for someone who does not know you.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by purples25(f): 8:00am On Jun 20, 2021
Who is naturally beautiful will always remain naturally beautiful. But we will still see only high class ladies with cool dress up skills hanging out with high class men.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men by Wealthier: 1:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
habsydiamond:
what about those girls that stare at other girls boobs and ass... Are dey appreciating too

Biko who doesn't look at others. How do you men notice when other guys have big biceps or are very lean.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sean Tizzle Shows Off His Chest Tattoo In New Bedroom Selfie / Yul Edochie Celebrates His Father, Pete Edochie, On His 75th Birthday (Photo) / Flavour Shows Off His Rock Abs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.