Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Should I Close My Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Should I Close My Business? (418 Views)

Send My Birthday Wishes Or Close My Account, Man Threaten His Bank (video) / Should I Close Down ? / How Do I Close My Bank Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Close My Business? by Reece5: 8:22am On Jun 19, 2021
Good morning all please I need urgent advice
I have a fashion shop which has been running for sometime now but the income coming in is nothing to write home about plus the fact that the workers I employ to sew keep leaving every month for no just reason.
I'm fade up and frustrated because I nvested all my savings in the business.
Now I'm pondering on changing the shop to another business or turning it to a boutique or just shuttinng down and counting my loss
Please I need advice on what to do or what type of business I can combine in the shop or convert to entirely..
My shop is located at Calabar not too busy area

Please mod help move to front page for more contribution, I'm almost loosing it right now.
Re: Should I Close My Business? by Eriokanmi: 8:45am On Jun 19, 2021
After entertainment, fashion is the next money-spinning business globally. What type of clothes do you sew and who are your customers? Maybe you need to try infuse modern styles into your line. I know of a lady who lives on the outskirts of warri but only sews for export. She's planning to open a fashion school now. The least of her work is 30k and the does it so well. They pay her in hard currencies.

Maybe you need to advertise on social media. Unfortunately, our useless government has banned twitter where I'd have referred you to showcase your products. You may try Facebook or IG. Make plenty of friends online . You may try nairaland too for a paid advert. I got all my house and company artisans and material suppliers here and they all gave me the best.

Do not close that business...it's as lucrative as oil. There's a guy who sews only native for export too. He's built a house. Enough said.

1 Like

Re: Should I Close My Business? by psucc(m): 9:26am On Jun 19, 2021
Op, the current economic situation is affecting not just your business alone but slot more. In fact, you need to look into your books, sales records and expenditure profile. Check to reduce your cost to reflect current reality.

More so, do not think of closing but how to reintroduce the business and make it attractive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Close My Business? by SimplePlan34: 10:46am On Jun 19, 2021
Very easy open a Facebook page and Instagram handle showcase ur wears make it cheap na marketing be bizness

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Joining Me In This Millionaire Journey With Just #13500? / Amazon Bounty Programs / Where Would You Advise Me To Invest $5,000 My Grandparents Gave Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.