Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

How To Send Whatsapp Voice Messages | How To Send Voice Messages On Whatsapp - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Send Whatsapp Voice Messages | How To Send Voice Messages On Whatsapp (209 Views)

Send Whatsapp Message Using Python / Mark Zuckerberg Admits To Reading People's Messages On Facebook Messenger / I Want To Automate My Site To Send Data.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Send Whatsapp Voice Messages | How To Send Voice Messages On Whatsapp by Michaelesoimeme(m): 9:10am On Jun 19, 2021
I'll demonstrate how to use Whatsapp voice recording and how to speed it up in this video.
Whatsapp status
WhatsApp allows users to send messages in both text and audio format. It's up to them how they want to communicate with their contacts. But there is no denying the fact that the app's voice messaging feature helps in communicating better and quickly. It allows users to send audio clips to their contacts and groups instantly, thus, providing an interactive chat experience and improving communication between people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xML6NaALOG0

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Tutor For My Flask Project / I Need A Good Graphics Illustrator / Build An Investment Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.