Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

If You Truly Don't Have Food. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Truly Don't Have Food. (445 Views)

Why Using Thugs If You Truly Have Structure – Falz Questions APC / Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody / Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Truly Don't Have Food. by happy200(m): 9:34am On Jun 19, 2021
If you truly don't have what to eat from 25 years and above.
You are a real failure with no excuse unless if you are disabled.

Do you know that every adult above 25yrs is supposed to have account for almost everything. Like clothing, feeding, luxury e.t.c.

So how possible is it that at that age and above adult don't have money to the extent of not having what to eat?

My point is let's stop blaming others for our failures. If you can't find anything, or you don't want to take responsibility. Please let us be.
Re: If You Truly Don't Have Food. by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 19, 2021
This is not nice.

If the country was good economically with good govt, I'll say ok. but look at the situation of the economy na...

Now, in case you don't know, the economy, after the global meltdown has never been the same for the average man.

I remember in 2013 when the company I was working then as a sec, needed a Hotel manager. You needed to see the tons of CVs that bombarded our mailbox. From young to middle aged and old men. Imagine for just one postition. Pathetic

The Chairman asked me to shortlist those that would be interviewed. I did and put a call through to some of them.

The D day came and our office was flooded with people. That day I felt pity for all the men because while they were sitting there, my chairman's son, already had a friend of his he wanted to fix in. Yet they made people to borrow money and come all the way for the interview.

The one that broke my heart was, hours after the interview, one young guy in his early 20s, came in panting from exhuastion from a long distance walk and said he was invited for the interview too. He couldn't meet up because he trekked.

So, if such a person meets you for help and you can, you'll tell him this?? Huh...

I sincerely wish I can help in my own little way any time someone approaches me but then, the economy is not friendly.

May God intervene.

6 Likes

Re: If You Truly Don't Have Food. by bet9ja(m): 9:39am On Jun 19, 2021
happy200:

Do you know that every adult above 25yrs is supposed to have account for almost everything. Like clothing, feeding, luxury e.t.c.

So how possible is it that at that age and above adult don't have money to the extent of not having what to eat?

My point is let's stop blaming others for our failures. If you can't find anything, or you don't want to take responsibility. Please let us be.
This is really bad and sensitive.
Re: If You Truly Don't Have Food. by esthel(f): 9:56am On Jun 19, 2021
shocked be grateful for what you have and do not speak down on others, you don't know what people are passing through.

2 Likes

Re: If You Truly Don't Have Food. by Jostoman: 10:01am On Jun 19, 2021
You are trying to cover and defend this clueless government go to the market check the price of food stuff.

2 Likes

Re: If You Truly Don't Have Food. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:25am On Jun 19, 2021
Man u are very very very insensitive

Do u know that majority of good jobs, infact everything now in Nigeria is man know man? This behavior is killing enterprising, creative, entrepreneur spirit and thus jobs. The mad peeps at the helms are not helping matters either suffocating the economy and business environment with recession regressive policy that only births more and more poverty.

If u have a well paid job, thank God and keep your mouth shut.

2 Likes

Re: If You Truly Don't Have Food. by fitzmayowa: 10:37am On Jun 19, 2021
happy200:

I pray that life doesn't hit you so bad that you would wish you're dead, I just pray for you don't go through what those you're insulting right now go through....

1 Like

Re: If You Truly Don't Have Food. by tungamaje: 10:41am On Jun 19, 2021
OP, just because you are lucky to be financially comfortable where you are, therefore others who aren't lucky as you are must be failures? Na wa for you. Just say God I thank you

1 Like

Re: If You Truly Don't Have Food. by Adeling(m): 10:42am On Jun 19, 2021
Do you know that this singular comment can make you poor and lack basic needs? Do not tempt God.
We should be careful of what we say in the public space as it can cause depression to others. Do you even know the number of people out there that are desperately serching for something to do but can't find any?
Be careful my friend, be careful!
Re: If You Truly Don't Have Food. by Dicedpineappple(f): 10:46am On Jun 19, 2021
Lemme book space first...
I am coming to deal with you
Re: If You Truly Don't Have Food. by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:56am On Jun 19, 2021
angry
Re: If You Truly Don't Have Food. by Cholls(m): 11:01am On Jun 19, 2021
My brother you no get sense

(1) (Reply)

Now You Know Why Buhari Postponed UK Medical Trip / yes / Igbos Respect Human Lives.That Ideology Has Been Defeated By Imo And Abia States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.