Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,320 members, 7,957,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

Now You Know Why Buhari Postponed UK Medical Trip - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now You Know Why Buhari Postponed UK Medical Trip (459 Views)

The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani / IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard / Buhari Postponed Election To Ensure Low Turnout On The Rescheduled Date – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now You Know Why Buhari Postponed UK Medical Trip by Zetra7: 8:18am On Jun 30, 2021
Exclusive - Billed to travel on Friday, the information was given to the presidency of the plan to arrest and extradite Nnamdi Kanu from a third country, sensing the row it will create , the presidency was advised to suspend the president's trip to the UK and seek alternative in getting the medical checkup elsewhere.

British citizen trapped and detained in Nigeria by a Nigerian president currently seeking medical checkup in the UK, that would have been the headline of the British media stream.

The pressure is on the presidency, today's media from CNN, TELEGRAPH, BBC , REUTERS all have Nnamdi Kanu on the hot topic. Already Buhari already made name by banning Twitter and that didn't look good on the country.

The British authority will reaching out to the government soon though the government is preparing to commit to good treatment and fair trial...

Like I said before , whether you're a fan or not of Nnamdi Kanu, he's really a popular fella and nothing will happen to him on long term not even a long term jail..
Re: Now You Know Why Buhari Postponed UK Medical Trip by OBALOLA55(m): 8:26am On Jun 30, 2021
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO KANU BUT HE SHOULD LEARN HOW TO TALK.

IVE BEEN TELLING SOME IDIOTS ON HERE THAT YOU CAN NEVER GET YOUR BIAFRA BY INSULTING OTHER TRIBES, NOW I’VE BEEN VINDICATED.

I’M STILL THAT TAQIYYA HUNTER angry

ONIONBANDIT BEWARE
Re: Now You Know Why Buhari Postponed UK Medical Trip by Acjohn(m): 8:30am On Jun 30, 2021
If Buhari government watch people die with impunity and the western world can do nothing about it, bans twitter and the best US can do is to advise despite owing them huge sum, you think its KANU that will concern them?

Their concern is way and how the government will continue to be indebted to them, way and how they will keep convincing corrupt Nigerian politicians to keep moving their monies to their various countries and nothing more.
I think no matter how bad and unserious we seem to be, Nigeria Government still have a way of holding thr west by their balls and thats what matters to the government
Re: Now You Know Why Buhari Postponed UK Medical Trip by OnionBandit(f): 8:44am On Jun 30, 2021
OBALOLA55:
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO KANU BUT HE SHOULD LEARN HOW TO TALK.

IVE BEEN TELLING SOME IDIOTS ON HERE THAT YOU CAN NEVER GET YOUR BIAFRA BY INSULTING OTHER TRIBES, NOW I’VE BEEN VINDICATED.

I’M STILL THAT TAQIYYA HUNTER angry

ONIONBANDIT BEWARE

You? shocked when? shocked

Chai! You don change from reggae to blues chap chap!
Re: Now You Know Why Buhari Postponed UK Medical Trip by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 30, 2021
In difficult times, crying is allowed. But I gat you covered, here are enough handkerchiefs,,,,,

1 Like

Re: Now You Know Why Buhari Postponed UK Medical Trip by limeta(f): 8:46am On Jun 30, 2021
Let him come
Re: Now You Know Why Buhari Postponed UK Medical Trip by OBALOLA55(m): 8:56am On Jun 30, 2021
OnionBandit:

You? shocked when? shocked

Chai! You don change from reggae to blues chap chap!
I DEAL WITH EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE NOT HEARSAY. SHOW ME WHERE I WAS SUPPORTING THE UGM OR KILLING OF SECURITY PERSONNELS .

I STILL MAINTAIN THAT BINHARI SHOULD NOT HAVE SENT SECURITY OPERATIVES TO OUR BUSHES IN SEARCH OF ESN, THEY WERE SOLELY THERE TO PROTECT OUR FARMERS FROM FULANI HERD TERRORISTS.
Re: Now You Know Why Buhari Postponed UK Medical Trip by Ekpeitit(m): 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
Zetra7:
Exclusive - Billed to travel on Friday, the information was given to the presidency of the plan to arrest and extradite Nnamdi Kanu from a third country, sensing the row it will create , the presidency was advised to suspend the president's trip to the UK and seek alternative in getting the medical checkup elsewhere.

British citizen trapped and detained in Nigeria by a Nigerian president currently seeking medical checkup in the UK, that would have been the headline of the British media stream.

The pressure is on the presidency, today's media from CNN, TELEGRAPH, BBC , REUTERS all have Nnamdi Kanu on the hot topic. Already Buhari already made name by banning Twitter and that didn't look good on the country.

The British authority will reaching out to the government soon though the government is preparing to commit to good treatment and fair trial...

Like I said before , whether you're a fan or not of Nnamdi Kanu, he's really a popular fella and nothing will happen to him on long term not even a long term jail..

Re: Now You Know Why Buhari Postponed UK Medical Trip by Ekpeitit(m): 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2021
There's a lot of posts from crying IPOB members today.
We understand your grief, may you continue to suffer.

(1) (Reply)

How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested, Whisked To Abuja / Dr Tunde Diya Celebrates 1 Year, Pledges N1m Support In Cash & Materials. / We’ve No Hand In Alleged Arrest Of Anti-buhari Protesters — Dunamis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.