Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) (89543 Views)

Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car / Babajide Sanwo-olu Will Use Armoured Range Rover Sentinel SUV As Official Car / The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
Jeux:
Baba, I was born and bred in edo, I was born in esan central lga, I grew up in Benin and schooled in Auchi poly, I lived 98 percent of my life in edo, we all knew how edo was before lucky came, lucky was corrupt and underperformed, then came osunbor, though his stay was short lived and then Oshiomhole, the little development before Oshiomhole was done by lucky igbinedion, before lucky igbinedion if you stand at Jemila junction at ikpobal slope you will be seeing ring road clearly , lucky was evil but ECTS,College of Agric Iguoriakhi, Institute of Technology Usen, College of Education Ekiadolor, Institute of Continuing Education (ICE) and College of Education Abudu Campus were founded and revived by Lucky Igbinedion’s administration.
do you know obaseki has even closed almost all these institutions? Lucky built Stella Obasanjo hospital, he did massive rural electrification in edo state, what has obaseki done in edo state other than close every working institutions he met on ground ?
what figure of speech is the bolded ? undecided.

I told you before,don't let your emotions becloud your sense of jugement. undecided .

See the way you are even miss using the words "founded" and "revived". undecided
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by daroz(m): 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
This is Lagos this morning

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by blowjohn(m): 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
Idiko1:

This governor should be given credit. He has the gut to go to the rural areas where the dirt tracks remain the main roads. Does the picture show the village is part of Benin City Capital territory Area? Most governors in Nigeria will not even think of a visit to such village talk less make an attempt.

What has going to rural areas got to do with good governance?
Even oshiomole visited rural areas.
Btw oshiomole despite his shortcomings did far more for edo state than obaseki.
I stayed there 15 years so I know

2 Likes

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by sleekman(m): 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
Come be honest with yourself. Don't you feel so foolish after typing this nonsense. See your iberiberism in full display. Mtchewwww

Coldshisha:
cool

Let him feel what others feel too

If a V8 SUV can get trapped, I wonder how horrible the road is

Clueless Governor

Am sure he would blame Oshiomhole or Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by blowjohn(m): 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
The only thing the governor is know for is commissioning of busses for transportation.
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by adebayo111: 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
donphilopus:

That's a village in Esan land not Benin City.
...and esan is in ekiti pups and not edo

1 Like

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by Absoj(m): 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
officialwdhtv:
EDO STATE GOVERNOR GODWIN OBASEKI OFFICIAL CAR SANK IN A ROAD IN EDO STATE!
Inexperienced drivers who are not off-road experts
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by Coldshisha: 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
sleekman:
Come be honest with yourself. Don't you feel so foolish after typing this nonsense. See your iberiberism in full display. Mtchewwww

Rule 2 mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Learn better ways to communicate with strangers on public forum
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by Jeux: 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
Oga, we know only obaseki cannot do everything, but what is he doing at all? That is the question? I tell you, if obaseki can do half of what lucky did I wouldn’t even be here talking like this, do you even know after over eight months of election the edo stare govt doesn’t even have a spokesperson talk less of a commissioner, the man has been running a one man show, if he had ran afriinvest the way he is running edo state he wouldn’t even smell give house in the first place. What is he doing? I am in Benin city, you can tell me since I can’t see any for myself
Wittyduchess:
Where lucky igbinedion is? Guy don't let your emotions beclouded your sense of judgment , we can never forget "lucky stones" in a hurry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by luvsalamat1991(m): 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
faebenezer5star:
If you do good kingdom
Almighty God is passing to him
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by naijaman2225(m): 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
Sammy07:
grin

And Benin people go dey form grin

Overrated Slum
YES WE DEY FORM AND NO APOLOGY FOR THAT. WE ARE NOT IN PEONAGE TO A SELF APPOINTED LEADER WHO DECIDES THE LIFE AND DEATH OF EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
Jeux:
Oga, we know only obaseki cannot do everything, but what is he doing at all? That is the question? I tell you, if obaseki can do half of what lucky did I wouldn’t even be here talking like this, do you even know after over eight months of election the edo stare govt doesn’t even have a spokesperson talk less of a commissioner, the man has been running a one man show, if he had ran afriinvest the way he is running edo state he wouldn’t even smell give house in the first place. What is he doing? I am in Benin city, you can tell me since I can’t see any for myself
The way you have been typing since, it seems you have a bone to pick personally with Obaseki ,and that's fine.

And when you say "I was born and bred in Edo" I wonder if you feel others are "un-bred" there? undecided

For a person that says " if you stand at jemila you can see ring road clearly" and he actually belives it and wants others to believe it, there is nothing I will tell you now that will change your mind.

But I will say this :

"The way to progress in governance is forward, if his successors had fixed it ,I am sure he wouldn't have met it like that, would he?

The rot didn't just start today, expecting one person to clean up the mess left by years of neglect from others is very unfair. He will do the one he can and hopefully the next person continues from there and doesn't become a sitting duck and siphoning machine". .

3 Likes

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by tempusfugit: 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
I think that position is for lucky!!!
Jeux:
abeg keep quite, I am typing from Agbor park now, there is no much difference between Benin and esan land in terms of development, in fact a private individual tarred the whole roads in ebelle in igueben local govt area, igueben is far better than Benin city. Obaseki is the most useless governor in the history of edo state

1 Like

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by Jeux: 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
Haha, why didn’t you tell me I was in an English class? I was expecting you to counter me with facts or point out my lies but las las you are drifting, next time don’t defend what you know nothing about, you are the one whose reasoning is been beclouded by emotions, you are defending a man you know nothing about because you see your ilks praising him online but what you don’t know is they are paid while you are defending the useless governor for free
Wittyduchess:
what figure of speech is the bolded ? undecided.

I told you before,don't let your emotions becloud your sense of jugement. undecided .

See the way you are even miss using the words "founded" and "revived". undecided

2 Likes

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by Myself2(m): 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
DropsMic:

O oo kingdom waiting for you.

Eleyi deep gan...

Eleyi gidi gaaan
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by Gbagura: 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
BeninArmy:

Atleast we don't skull mine grin
Tell us why na landlady full everywhere for benin? Where dem landlords dey? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by michoim(m): 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
Good for him.
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by christopheojo(m): 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2021
In what parameters?
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by talk2stefan(m): 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
How many we go fit talk
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by tempusfugit: 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
Guy you re close to ohovbe, I heard that the road is quite good now!!!
Jeux:
abeg keep quite, I am typing from Agbor park now, there is no much difference between Benin and esan land in terms of development, in fact a private individual tarred the whole roads in ebelle in igueben local govt area, igueben is far better than Benin city. Obaseki is the most useless governor in the history of edo state
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
Jeux:
Haha, why didn’t you tell me I was in an English class? I was expecting you to counter me with facts or point out my lies but las las you are drifting, next time don’t defend what you know nothing about, our are the one whose reasoning is been beclouded by emotions, you are defending a man you know nothing about because you see your ilks praising him online but what you don’t know is they are paid while you are defending the useless governor for free
How is it possible to stand at jemila and see ring road clearly? The slopes and valleys on that road is impossible .

I just wanted to point out to you how clouded your sense of reasoning was.

I never praised him , but you made a fallacious statement based on emotions and I corrected you.

Lucky igbinedion still remains the worse governor of Edo state, no one has taken the title from him yet.
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by Coded081(m): 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
providencia:

If you do bad grin
No more kingdom

1 Like

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by Jeux: 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
And I stand to be corrected, while I was growing up at Temboga, Benin, the last bus stop when coming from ring road was exactly after Ikpoba river, just exactly that place were nabteb office is was Hausa market, if you stand in this place were nabteb is you will clearly see ring road and up till now if you are inside the nabteb building upstairs you will see ring road clearly. So what’s your point here? I don’t know your age and I believe you haven’t been born then or you were not in Benin but try ask your elders first and come back to quote me
Wittyduchess:
The way you have been typing since, it seems you have a bone to pick personally with Obaseki ,and that's fine.

And when you say "I was born and bred in Edo" I wonder if you feel others are "un-bred" there? undecided

For a person that says " if you stand at jemila you can see ring road clearly" and he actually belives it and wants others to believe it, there is nothing I will tell you now that will change your mind.

But I will say this :

"The way to progress in governance is forward, if his successors had fixed it ,I am sure he wouldn't have met it like that, would he?

The rot didn't just start today, expecting one person to clean up the mess left by years of neglect from others is very unfair. He will do the one he can and hopefully the next person continues from there and doesn't become a sitting duck and siphoning machine". .

2 Likes

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by Laideabdulahi: 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

Let him feel what others feel too

If a V8 SUV can get trapped, I wonder how horrible the road is

Clueless Governor

Am sure he would blame Oshiomhole or Tinubu

Hold on first , let him blame.before you conclude

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by jamace(m): 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2021
Vehicle Tyres dread Clay soil. Once clay soil fills the tyre grooves/threads, clay soil will begin to command the vehicle... grin grin

Anyway, the gov should do something about that road in particular and others in general.
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2021
Jeux:
And I stand to be corrected, while I was growing up at Temboga, Benin, the last bus stop when coming from ring road was exactly after Ikpoba river, just exactly that place were nabteb office is was Hausa market, if you stand in this place were nabteb is you will clearly see ring road and up till now if you are inside the nabteb building upstairs you will see ring road clearly. So what’s your point here? I don’t know your age and I believe you haven’t been born then or you were not in Benin but try ask your elders first and come back to quote me
nabteb is an elevated ground, as against jemila junction isn't it? undecided
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by Okoyouth: 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
grin grin good for him
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by Sunday2021: 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
Idiko1:

This governor should be given credit. He has the gut to go to the rural areas where the dirt tracks remain the main roads. Does the picture show the village is part of Benin City Capital territory Area? Most governors in Nigeria will not even think of a visit to such village talk less make an attempt.
eg, kerosene governor
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by heniford2: 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
sotall:

Even in the first world countries, is it all the roads that are good for vehicular movement?

The way some of you reason shaa.

stop disgracing yourself here what do you mean by this that place the governor is going human beings are not leaving there abi so the don't deserve good road abi is the governor going to an exile place
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by Jeux: 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
The whole land from after river when coming from ring road is elevated, that’s why from there till up Auchi and Agbor road is called “ikpobal HILL” while growing up if you are in Agbor road after Bendel brewery you will see the whole of third east circular road and it was even trekkable, You could see third east circular from inside jemila
Wittyduchess:
nabteb is an elevated ground, as against jemila junction isn't it? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by heniford2: 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
Idiko1:

Only a fool thinks a man is black or white or red. What is wrong for the governor to visit rural areas with his gubernatorial sphere of influence? Obaseki has gone and seen things for himself. Why would a stiff get twisted because the governor visited?

the question is this that road must the governor visit there before is been repaired We celebrate foolishness why? should the governor be blamed of not fixing that road yes big yes because that's his responsibility

1 Like

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by tonyashburton: 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
The driver no sabi use the Crawl Control feature.He should just put the activate the 4L feature and then lock the differentials and he's good to go.
If you know you know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? / Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago / Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.