Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) (89506 Views)

Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car / Babajide Sanwo-olu Will Use Armoured Range Rover Sentinel SUV As Official Car / The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
Jeux:
The whole land from after river when coming from ring road is elevated, that’s why from there till up Auchi and Agbor road is called “ikpobal HILL” while growing up if you are in Agbor road after Bendel brewery you will see the whole of third east circular road and it was even trekkable, You could see third east circular from inside jemila
To what end are you trying to convince us?

That before lucky you used to see ring road from jemila meaning Sir ogbemudia didn't do anything? undecided is that it?

You should go to lucky stones way and tell them Lucky igbinedion is better than obaseki.

1 Like

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by Jeux: 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2021
See, obaseki renovated and painted the secretariat at sapele road and people were praising him, can you imangine? He renovated Samuel ogbemudia stadium and people were praising him, can you imangine when almost all the local govt has a stadium in delta state , mind you before lucky Igbinedion left office he was never owing foreign or local debt, obaseki met the central hospital built by his predecessor but he came and closed it and later handed it over to his friend from delta state, as we speak the Benin central hospital is now private and poor edolites can’t access it anymore, I quoted you with few Lucky Igbinedion achievements, if you can post obasekis achievements here I would love it, if obaseki can do half of what lucky did edo wouldn’t be in its present state
Wittyduchess:
How is it possible to stand at jemila and see ring road clearly? The slopes and valleys on that road is impossible .

I just wanted to point out to you how clouded your sense of reasoning was.

I never praised him , but you made a fallacious statement based on emotions and I corrected you.

Lucky igbinedion still remains the worse governor of Edo state, no one has taken the title from him yet.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2021
Jeux:
See, obaseki renovated and painted the secretariat at sapele road and people were praising him, can you imangine? He renovated Samuel ogbemudia stadium and people were praising him, can you imangine when almost all the local govt has a stadium in delta state , mind you before lucky Igbinedion left office he was never owing foreign or local debt, obaseki met the central hospital built by his predecessor but he came and closed it and later handed it over to his friend from delta state, as we speak the Benin central hospital is now private and poor edolites can’t access it anymore, I quoted you with few Lucky Igbinedion achievements, if you can post obasekis achievements here I would love it, if obaseki can do half of what lucky did edo wouldn’t be in its present state
You should ask oshiomole about Central hospital.

That is why I told you the road to governance is forward.

And as for lucky igbinedion, him and his family and godfather wanted to turn Benin city to almajiri state.

This is not a for or against obaseki ,but you feeling you have the right to rate all present and past leaders.

You rated obaseki as the worse of all time , and I am still telling you Lucky igbinedion claims that title of the most useless governor of all time in the history of Edo state.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by Jeux: 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
I am trying to tell you the state at which lucky met edo state and Benin in general, obaseki receives the 7th highest federal allocation in Nigeria yet no one single thing to show for it, Lucky Igbinedion never left debt but go check how much obaseki has borrowed untop uselessness, and about lucky way, I grew up in lucky way, if you know Benin well you will know Temboga is off lucky way, that road was created by him and he tarred it but the company that handled the project “4ND” did a shoddy job and it got bad just few months after commissioning, same way the few roads tarred by this current administration are getting spoilt immediately after construction
Wittyduchess:
To what end are you trying to convince us?

That before lucky you used to see ring road from jemila meaning Sir ogbemudia didn't do anything? undecided is that it?

You should go to lucky stones way and tell them Lucky igbinedion is better than obaseki.

1 Like

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by Aduroja123(m): 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
officialwdhtv:
EDO STATE GOVERNOR GODWIN OBASEKI OFFICIAL CAR SANK IN A ROAD IN EDO STATE!

Last last them go talk say nah Federal road cry cry
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by sammyscholar(m): 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
Jeux:
You are a wise person!

You clearly left Oshiomole out, juxtaposing only between Obseki and Lucky Igbinedion, so that the focus of your debate is not shifted to scoring petty political points, which is normally the case when an Oshiomole-Obaseki topic is being discussed.

Kudos!

1 Like

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
Jeux:
I am trying to tell you the state at which lucky met edo state and Benin in general, obaseki receives the 7th highest federal allocation in Nigeria yet no one single thing to show for it, Lucky Igbinedion never left debt but go check how much obaseki has borrowed untop uselessness, and about lucky way, I grew up in lucky way, if you know Benin well you will know Temboga is off lucky way, that road was created by him and he tarred it but the company that handled the project “4ND” did a shoddy job and it got bad just few months after commissioning, same way the few roads tarred by this current administration are getting spoilt immediately after construction
He didn't leave debt because he didn't need to use the money or do anything,all he did was share the allocation with his godfather and father ,then buy gravel aka lucky stones across the state.

And as for central hospital ,you should go and ask oshiomole about it.

Temboga is not off lucky way bros. undecided
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by Jeux: 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
I have the right to rate every governors that have governed me and I don’t know how that affects you, if you think obaseki has done better than lucky then I ask you to support your claims here by posting obasekis achievements and I will post Lucky Igbinedion projects and if after comparisons obaseki has done up to fifty percent of what lucky did them I will deactivate this my account. About central hospital, between a governor that built and commissioned a 5 star hospital and handed it over to the incoming governor and the incoming governor that closed the hospital and later handed it over to his friend for private use, who deserved to be asked some questions?
Wittyduchess:
You should ask oshiomole about Central hospital.

That is why I told you the road to governance is forward.

And as for lucky igbinedion, him and his family and godfather wanted to turn Benin city to almajiri state.

This is not a for or against obaseki ,but you feeling you have the right to rate all present and past leaders.

You rated obaseki as the worse of all time , and I am still telling you Lucky igbinedion claims that title of the most useless governor of all time in the history of Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by bigcasava1(m): 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
DropsMic:

O oo kingdom waiting for you.
if u do bad ooooo ooo kingdom
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by Ykc2(m): 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
Edo state supposed to be like Bangkok ,there are more than 1million edo girls in Europe even if they are sending 200euros every month to thier families in edo state do you know how much is that?200milliion euros that 12billion naira every month
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by Peppysco: 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2021
Bola146:
I served in Benin, I hate that place during raining season lipsrsealed

Benin is even better, I served in Auchi and also toured some places like Uromi, Jagbe and Ayogwiri, those places are hell on earth when it rained. The reason they call their land 'cotton wool' land cos its very prone to erosion when it rains.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2021
Jeux:
I have the right to rate every governors that have governed me and I don’t know how that affects you, if you think obaseki has done better than lucky then I ask you to support your claims here by posting obasekis achievements and I will post Lucky Igbinedion projects and if after comparisons obaseki has done up to fifty percent of what lucky did them I will deactivate this my account. About central hospital, between a governor that built and commissioned a 5 star hospital and handed it over to the incoming governor and the incoming governor that closed the hospital and later handed it over to his friend for private use, who deserved to be asked some questions?
If I borrow money from lapo to build a business center for my brother ,I later hand over the business center to my brother while also telling lapo to go and be collecting their weekly interest from my brother, did I do my brother good or disservice? undecided
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by Jeux: 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
Oh, if you say Temboga is not off lucky way then I don’t have anything to argue with you again, it’s clear you don’t even know about the place you are arguing about, take care and have a nice day.
Wittyduchess:
He didn't leave debt because he didn't need to use the money or do anything,all he did was share the allocation with his godfather and father ,then buy gravel aka lucky stones across the state.

And as for central hospital ,you should go and ask oshiomole about it.

Temboga is not off lucky way bros. undecided
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by Bola146(f): 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
Peppysco:

Benin is even better, I served in Auchi and also toured some places like Uromi, Jagbe and Ayogwiri, those places are hell on earth when it rained. The reason they call their land 'cotton wool' land cos its very prone to erosion when it rains.

No wonder their bikes sound like molue grin the camp was like a shit cheesy
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by mekuso89(m): 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
DropsMic:

If you you do bad....
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2021
Jeux:
Oh, if you say Temboga is not off lucky way then I don’t have anything to argue with you again, it’s clear you don’t even know about the place you are arguing about, take care and have a nice day.
Both temboga and lucky way are off upper mission extension road. They are both parallel roads to each other ,so how can one be off the other? undecided.

If you can twist a simple well known fact such as road positions ,how do we trust your sense of jugement on a more serious issue like governance score card? undecided

I told you from the start that your sense of judgement was clouded by emotions. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by Great2017: 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
misano:

Guy shut ur mouth. Let people in Edo talk.

I am from Ogbeson Qtrs in Ikpoba-Okha LGA of Edo State. Can you tell me where you hail from in Edo State so that we will know who is really not from the State?

Edo State belongs to Edo people. It is very irresponsible to try to alienate any part of our dear State be it Benin City of Esanland.

Akugbe ó ré étin. (I can write and speak my mother tongue fluently)

Mynd2
Rule 2 violated.
Kindly do the needful so that the cyberspace can have some modicum of upmost decorum.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by Benwems(m): 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
Watch how Yoruba people would masturbate on this thread.
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by Obere4u: 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
DropsMic:

If you do bad...

1 Like

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by Obere4u: 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2021
mekuso89:
If you you do bad....

No More kingdom... Ooo
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by Bifwoli: 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
DropsMic:
African Leaders
....they're a reflection of the corrupt masses they lead.

1 Like

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by Sam0(m): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
[quote author=aryzgreat post=102873765]

Ooo ooo kingdom[/quote

You Go primary school

1 Like

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by Sam0(m): 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
DropsMic:

If you do bad?
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by BeninArmy: 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
Gbagura:
Tell us why na landlady full everywhere for benin? Where dem landlords dey? grin grin

Skull miner grin

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by Great2017: 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
Jeux:
You are economical with the truth when we assess and analyze the bolded. If I may ask, what and what made the building Oshiomhole commissioned a five star hospital? Just name one hospital equipment that informed your description.

I am not making excuses for Obaseki either. However, it is proper to say things the way they are. Posterity will judge all of us.

1 Like

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by Theoarhics: 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2021
Naso make all of us they feel the bad infrastructure...but it would have been better 8f he was the one that was going to wash the jeep by himself.
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by zudozz: 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2021
cuzd stet!
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by Bekermann(m): 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2021
PrinceJoeWan:

No more kingdom

Lol. I used to think it was Roman kingdom. cry cry
Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by seguno2: 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2021
theophilusj31:
Vote better person then say Edo nor be Lagos.......true true Edo nor be Lagos,why Sanwo olu is commissioning projects every week,ObaseKILL day cause wahala for there

Are you saying that Lagos state does not have worse potopoto roads

2 Likes

Re: Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) by misano(m): 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
Great2017:

I am from Ogbeson Qtrs in Ikpoba-Okha LGA of Edo State. Can you tell me where you hail from in Edo State so that we will know who is really not from the State?

Edo State belongs to Edo people. It is very irresponsible to try to alienate any part of our dear State be it Benin City of Esanland.

Akugbe ó ré étin. (I can write and speak my mother tongue fluently)

Mynd2
Rule 2 violated.
Kindly do the needful so that the cyberspace can have some modicum of upmost decorum.

I am a Benin man from Egor LGA. Igbesogban Village. I reside at M.M.Way Upper Uwa. Give credit to the governor, he is doing well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago / Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? / Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.