Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Any Pet Fish Lovers? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Any Pet Fish Lovers? (1196 Views)

Ask me for any pet Now!!! / Ask Me For Any Pet You Want To Buy And I Will Help You Find It / My New Pet Fish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Pet Fish Lovers? by Meklex(m): 10:23am On Jun 19, 2021
I have always wanted a pet. Dogs dey fear me. I love cats, but I don't know why I am yet to get one. Someone gifted me an aquarium with a single fish. Watching it swim around is therapeutic.

I have a few questions;

How do I care for it?
Which foods does it eat?
How often should I I change the water?

Re: Any Pet Fish Lovers? by tatutatu: 10:51am On Jun 19, 2021
this link says more about it. http://fumacrom.com/uNqE

1 Like

Re: Any Pet Fish Lovers? by matrixme(m): 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
This is torture. The world has moved beyond keeping fishes in glass jars without aerators. Make sure you change the water 3-4 times weekly and don't overfeed. The fish breathes, play and eat in that same bowl, so make sure the quality is good always

2 Likes

Re: Any Pet Fish Lovers? by EMILO2STAY(m): 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
that fish is facing up to breath, it mean the level of oxygen in the water is low. change the water asap.

2 Likes

Re: Any Pet Fish Lovers? by Meklex(m): 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
matrixme:
This is torture. The world has moved beyond keeping fishes in glass jars without aerators. Make sure you change the water 3-4 times weekly and don't overfeed. The fish breathes, play and eat in that same bowl, so make sure the quality is good always
thanks for the response. I change the water regularly. Is feeding it once a day too much? Do you know where I can get aerators for this bowl size?
Re: Any Pet Fish Lovers? by Meklex(m): 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
that fish is facing up to breath, it mean the level of oxygen in the water is low. change the water asap.
I changed the water just before snapping the pictures
Re: Any Pet Fish Lovers? by EMILO2STAY(m): 7:30am On Jul 01, 2021
Meklex:
I changed the water just before snapping the pictures
i stay in port harcourt. i know a person who sells air pump.
Re: Any Pet Fish Lovers? by Meklex(m): 7:49am On Jul 01, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
i stay in port harcourt. i know a person who sells air pump.
do you know the price?
Re: Any Pet Fish Lovers? by EMILO2STAY(m): 8:01am On Jul 01, 2021
Meklex:
do you know the price?
some 5k , some 7k. but you will need bigger tank to use it
Re: Any Pet Fish Lovers? by Cabardin: 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2021
I don't want to upset you, but you will need to reconsider the living conditions of this pet. Goldfish from the carp family can grow quite large, and in a small aquarium, they can't grow. Buy an aquarium suitable for the size of the fish; you can read about fisheybusiness. Be sure to have a filter and oxygen in the aquarium. If you go to an aquaristics store, they'll explain how to choose it according to the volume of the aquarium. Feed the fish once every two days a small portion of pellets for goldfish or food for color brightness. And don't overfeed the fish; it can die from it! Goldfish should eat the feed in five minutes; all that remains - unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Any Pet Fish Lovers? by peaceakinleye3: 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
okay

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Bush Baby? / Photo Of The Day: Check Out This Mysterious Snake With Seven Heads / German Shepherd Pups For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.