Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

FG To Begin Rehabilitation On Part Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Begin Rehabilitation On Part Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (15316 Views)

Military Begin Rehabilitation, Reintegration Of Fresh 559 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters / MTN Nigeria To Reconstruct Enugu-Onitsha Expressway In Exchange For Tax Credit / See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Begin Rehabilitation On Part Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by firstratedcitiz(m): 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
OnionBandit:
This Buhari government has done more for the South East than any other government since the birth of Nigeria

Despite the hate he is getting from this region, he is still doing soo much for them

Man like Buhari...

You don't know what you're talking about.
Re: FG To Begin Rehabilitation On Part Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Favouriteconcpt: 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
grin
Re: FG To Begin Rehabilitation On Part Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by obailala(m): 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
owobokiri:
For the records: Fashola has Never commissioned any serious Federal project conceptualized by this regime from start to finish for the past 6 years in the South East! I have a feeling that Fashola loathes the igbo more than Buhari! The man is Evil! The only project he has commissioned in the east is Ziks grave! This man goes to the north to commission roads, goes to the west to do the same and then comes to the east to take pictures at second Niger bridge! That's all he does, ... The man is unbelievable

The are always no shortage of photographers from the Lagos - Ibadam expressway branch of Nigerias filthy press as he takes pictures at bridge head Onitsha every now and then... Eastern roads are some of the shortest in the country so fixing the roads by any serious government wouldn't have been a difficult issue. But when you started off your tenure with a mindset that "those who lost the war needs to be purnished", you are bound to fail. And a huge failure he has become!

Notice nobody mentions his name when the politics of 2023 is being discussed? That's what hate does to a the political life of a tribal mind..
What's the meaning of this one again? The way some people just wake up and
start desperately searching for irrelevant nonsense to hang onto as justification for the hatred they have for others.

You claim fashola has been commissioning projects in the the north and west but has refused to do same in the SE cos he loathes the region. Can you kindly list the so called projects fashola has commissioned in the north and west?

2 Likes

Re: FG To Begin Rehabilitation On Part Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Quality20(m): 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
why na? we d loyal Nigerians don't all have good roads, so why these renegades
Re: FG To Begin Rehabilitation On Part Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Vaughanlanrewaj: 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
Nice one by the FG.May God bless South East Nigeria. May God bless Nigeria. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose.visit FreeStuffsNG for latest freestuffs in Nigeria.
Re: FG To Begin Rehabilitation On Part Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by femixville(m): 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
That road needs total overhauling.. That road is a serious death trap..
Also, the one from Kogi to 9th mile.. Infact, FG made that road for any seeking suicide.... It's terrible!
Plz, despite I'm not from the East, I can really say, those roads are better for horse journey not cars..
Re: FG To Begin Rehabilitation On Part Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by stanluiz(m): 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
Re: FG To Begin Rehabilitation On Part Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by anytexy: 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
Rehabilitate?
Re: FG To Begin Rehabilitation On Part Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by NacoAba: 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
Thumb uo.�������

owobokiri:
For the records: Fashola has Never commissioned any serious Federal project conceptualized by this regime from start to finish for the past 6 years in the South East! I have a feeling that Fashola loathes the igbo more than Buhari! The man is Evil! The only project he has commissioned in the east is Ziks grave! This man goes to the north to commission roads, goes to the west to do the same and then comes to the east to take pictures at second Niger bridge! That's all he does, ... The man is unbelievable

The are always no shortage of photographers from the Lagos - Ibadam expressway branch of Nigerias filthy press as he takes pictures at bridge head Onitsha every now and then... Eastern roads are some of the shortest in the country so fixing the roads by any serious government wouldn't have been a difficult issue. But when you started off your tenure with a mindset that "those who lost the war needs to be purnished", you are bound to fail. And a huge failure he has become!

Notice nobody mentions his name when the politics of 2023 is being discussed? That's what hate does to a the political life of a tribal mind..

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Rehabilitation On Part Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Handsum64: 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
Developers will never be impressed as far as it's not the looters party project
Re: FG To Begin Rehabilitation On Part Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by bonnyhope: 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2021
They should extend it to Enugu- Oturkpo
Re: FG To Begin Rehabilitation On Part Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by adelaja70(m): 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
Abeg make una no vex my Igbo brothers and sisters ... How many projects did Goodluck Ebele Azikwe Jonathan commissioned in the South East?
Re: FG To Begin Rehabilitation On Part Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by nlreserve: 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
OnionBandit:
This Buhari government has done more for the South East than any other government since the birth of Nigeria

Despite the hate he is getting from this region, he is still doing soo much for them

Man like Buhari...

Re: FG To Begin Rehabilitation On Part Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by DriveByKiller: 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2021
Mecka:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/468586-fg-to-begin-rehabilitation-on-part-of-enugu-onitsha-expressway.html
worthless government and demomic contractors!

So the road will have to be damaged to this extent and lived had to be lost before the federal government would have it fixed.

And one idiot is thanking the government for fixing an important road like this after years of neglect.
Re: FG To Begin Rehabilitation On Part Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Springboot: 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Dem just dey wake up from sleep after 6yrs of misrule

Useless government

This road has been bad for a longer time, what happened to the previous government?
Re: FG To Begin Rehabilitation On Part Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Gucciboy1(m): 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
Unlimited browsing cheat for Airtel, Glo, 9mobile and 100mb daily limit for MTN available for just 1k, WhatsApp me if interested
Re: FG To Begin Rehabilitation On Part Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Nwaide01: 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
This is one of the reason why it pains me whenever i see nwafor Igbo shouting one Nigeria. Anambra and Enugu States have only two federal roads in each state yet the federal government found it so hard to repair those roads but they will borrow money from China to build railway to Niger republic and someone from somewhere will come to tell Nigeria is one. Repair those roads and put tollgates there and recover your money within ten years because of the volume of vehicles that ply there but they will not do it because it's in Igbo land.God will judge them all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Begin Rehabilitation On Part Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Kubernetes: 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You're not the one talking , it's the N30k crumbs they pay you monthly that is talking.

Lol, but have u realised that no govt since 1999 had this social incentive called Npower program. And its in every state. Infact I read somewhere that Batch C has started. Look, even though GMB regime is characterised by insecurity all over the place, I think his gvt has the most robust, comprehension and so many intervention programmes since 1999.
1.Home Grown School Feeding Programme
2.N-Power
3.Conditional Cash Transfer Program
4.Government Economic Empowerment Program (GEEP)
Etc
This is aside the various products in NIRSAL microfinance bank and the Covid products like SME, households, Microenterprises etc. Don't forget the 774,000 youths job that's yet to kick off. Don't also forget that the Governors were gvn bail out from the debts collected by the PDP governors I know these aforementioned may not reach everyone but with the current drop in our revs due to the pandemic, one can say the train is at least moving slowly. But I must also say that I am getting worried from the huge loans we are currently taking. Had we saved when crude barrel was over $100 for 16 years, GMB should have met at least $70billions in our reserves. Ironically he met $30b and today he pushed it to $37b
Re: FG To Begin Rehabilitation On Part Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Shikena(m): 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2021
Na PDP Jonathan project o! angry
Re: FG To Begin Rehabilitation On Part Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2021
How any times them dey award and rehabilitate this particular road, same thing with Enugu-Portharcourt roadweyno dey finish!
Re: FG To Begin Rehabilitation On Part Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by APOSTLECHUMA: 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
Nice one, bravo mr. president.
Re: FG To Begin Rehabilitation On Part Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Emmyxclusive: 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
Odunolumide:
How did that road get to this stage?
Wow!
I can't even begin to imagine what road users must have gone through on this hellish road.
my brother, during nysc eh as them drop us for the camp between onitsha and awka,the whole place was full of mud that the bike guy have to carry us in thier back. That road is baaad, but their state roads are very okay Sha.
Re: FG To Begin Rehabilitation On Part Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by bigcasava1(m): 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
Re: FG To Begin Rehabilitation On Part Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by naija1stnigar(m): 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
OnionBandit:

Man like Buhari...

he has indeed done much by launching several military operations to kill innocent civilians or by sidelining them in the affairs of the country or by neglecting the south east in his purported railway revolution the list is endless but hate will not let you see his several atrocities if I may ask how many people have so far been killed by the military before your people started their agitation in the west but if igbos come out to speak against injustice you will label them buhari's enemies just to satisfy your cluelessness.
Re: FG To Begin Rehabilitation On Part Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Sunday2021: 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Dem just dey wake up from sleep after 6yrs of misrule

Useless government
16yrs of PDP you mean? If iam Buhari, no one project will reach your side.
Children of hate!
Re: FG To Begin Rehabilitation On Part Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by PrinceOfLagos: 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
Sunday2021:
16yrs of PDP you mean? If iam Buhari, no one project will reach your side.
Children of hate!
You're a small boy
Re: FG To Begin Rehabilitation On Part Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2021
Mecka:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/468586-fg-to-begin-rehabilitation-on-part-of-enugu-onitsha-expressway.html

Reacting to the development, the Chairman of IPMAN, Enugu Depot Community, Chinedu Anyaso, thanked the Federal Government for its “timely intervention” on the road

as if it is not public fund or is the government doing us a favors
Re: FG To Begin Rehabilitation On Part Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by owobokiri(m): 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
Fashola is Evil!
Every Igbo man should always remember that!
Re: FG To Begin Rehabilitation On Part Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Tepidir: 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
Oh wow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Masari: I Have No Joy Governing Katsina — The Insecurity Is Alarming / Court Awards N200,000 Against LASTMA For Impounding Lawyer’s Vehicle / BREAKING: Again, Yoruba Traditional Ruler Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.