Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Terrorist Sympathisers In Nigerian Army Leaked Brig Gen Zirkusu’s Movement To I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorist Sympathisers In Nigerian Army Leaked Brig Gen Zirkusu’s Movement To I (1114 Views)

ISWAP Releases Photos Of Brig. Gen. Zirkusu, Other Slain Soldiers, Armoured Vehi / General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists / Sympathisers At Abiola Ajimobi's Residence In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrorist Sympathisers In Nigerian Army Leaked Brig Gen Zirkusu’s Movement To I by November1857(m): 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
Terrorist Sympathisers In Nigerian Army Leaked Brig Gen Zirkusu’s Movement To ISWAP – Family
SaharaReporters learnt that she was said to have treated lung cancer at the University Teaching hospital, Ibadan, Oyo State, for six months before her demise in October.

The Nigerian Army commander who was killed by Islamic State West African Province terrorists, Brig Gen Dzarma Zirkusu, was killed two weeks after the family buried his immediate elder sister, Afiniki Zurkusu, SaharaReporters has learnt.

SaharaReporters learnt that she was said to have treated lung cancer at the University Teaching hospital, Ibadan, Oyo State, for six months before her demise in October.

General Zurkusu was said to have joined family members to carry out funeral rites for her only in middle of October.
A family member who does not want her name mentioned told SaharaReporters that “Zurkusu, returned to his operational base in Chibok just two weeks ago.”
"We were together here with him (Gen. Zurkusu) in Yola at Jambutu when Aunty Afiniki died.
"We know, as a military officer, he had signed for it. But he didn't sign to die this way. Why would the Nigerian Army be filled with elements who are leaking information about the movements of their commanders and troops to terrorists?
"His movement was leaked. At the appropriate time, the world will know that someone within, called the terrorists to let them know about Zurkusu's movements.
"Now that they've killed him, let them live forever, and never die", she said.
SaharaReporters had on Saturday reported that four soldiers and Zirkusu were killed by fighters of ISWAP.
SaharaReporters had exclusively obtained pictures and identities of the four junior officers killed during the attack. The victims were identified as; Ahmed S, Israel Ladoke, Mathew and Victor.
Suspected fighters of ISWAP had engaged the troops at a military base in the Askira/Uba LGA in a gun battle.
Some civilians had said they sighted the ISWAP fighters in a long convoy of gun trucks along Ngude axis towards Askira, early this morning.
The civilians had claimed they reported the movement of the terrorists to security forces but no action was taken before the deadly group stormed Askira town hours later.
While confirming the attacks, Engr Abdullahi Musa Askira, Deputy Speaker of Borno House Assembly, had said the insurgents and troops were currently exchanging gunfire.
“Yes, ISWAP is currently attacking Askira town. I was reliably informed that our troops are fighting them, but the residents are in the bush.
“My people told me that the insurgents came with about 16 gun trucks and there is confusion in the whole town now,” Askira had said.
It was gathered that troops of 28 Task Force Brigade, Chibok, had mobilised to provide reinforcement in Askira, which was under attack.
The troops were ambushed while on their way to provide support for the soldiers battling the insurgents.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/11/15/terrorist-sympathisers-nigerian-army-leaked-brig-gen-zirkusu%E2%80%99s-movement-iswap-%E2%80%93-family

Re: Terrorist Sympathisers In Nigerian Army Leaked Brig Gen Zirkusu’s Movement To I by MadamVanessa(f): 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
God punish Buhari

God bless our beloved prophet MAZI NNAMDI KANU.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Sympathisers In Nigerian Army Leaked Brig Gen Zirkusu’s Movement To I by FarahAideed: 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
State sponsored terrorism

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Sympathisers In Nigerian Army Leaked Brig Gen Zirkusu’s Movement To I by Emergingnation(m): 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
This Government is indeed a Jihadist government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Sympathisers In Nigerian Army Leaked Brig Gen Zirkusu’s Movement To I by nairavsdollars(f): 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2021
Na wa
Re: Terrorist Sympathisers In Nigerian Army Leaked Brig Gen Zirkusu’s Movement To I by Loverofpeace: 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
They will soon come for her.

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Sympathisers In Nigerian Army Leaked Brig Gen Zirkusu’s Movement To I by Coded081(m): 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
Government of terrorist

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Sympathisers In Nigerian Army Leaked Brig Gen Zirkusu’s Movement To I by daddytime(m): 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
They should keep pardoning, recycling and enlisting them in the Army...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Sympathisers In Nigerian Army Leaked Brig Gen Zirkusu’s Movement To I by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
The fight against insurgency in Nigeria will never ever gonna stop because the top gun's in the Nigeria's security make billions/millions from it.

Even the northern elites and sharia advocate's are happy with what the BHTs, ISWAPs and their like are doing.

Also remember that one current president of a West African country was once appointed by the insurgents to mediate between them and the government, so, how do you think the fight against insurgency will ever stop?

The North Loves Boko Haram And Vice Versa
Re: Terrorist Sympathisers In Nigerian Army Leaked Brig Gen Zirkusu’s Movement To I by OssyMalik: 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nigeria Army losing soldiers as if they are fighting WW3.

Very shameful
Re: Terrorist Sympathisers In Nigerian Army Leaked Brig Gen Zirkusu’s Movement To I by nzeobi(m): 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2021
Don't rule out sabotage in situations like this and thats foreign fighters almost decimated BH terrorists in short time became buhari reversed the who gain made
Re: Terrorist Sympathisers In Nigerian Army Leaked Brig Gen Zirkusu’s Movement To I by PointZerom: 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
The only thing Buhari does is to be junkating from our country to another. Even when he's not invited he'll invite himself. He has nothing upstairs only to read scripts written by one spoon fed child Adesina.
Re: Terrorist Sympathisers In Nigerian Army Leaked Brig Gen Zirkusu’s Movement To I by Christistruth00: 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
We already know

It’s not News

Late Lt Col Sakaba’s Wife and Gov Zulum told us
Re: Terrorist Sympathisers In Nigerian Army Leaked Brig Gen Zirkusu’s Movement To I by rayvelez(m): 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
The man just waste his life for nothing was it not this army and govt killed ex COAS Maj Ibrahim Attahiru.
Re: Terrorist Sympathisers In Nigerian Army Leaked Brig Gen Zirkusu’s Movement To I by leofab(f): 2:13am On Nov 16, 2021
Nat

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Of Abia State Governor, Okezie Ikpeazu’s Son (photos) / Imo State Now Worse Than Borno / Breaking!! More Trouble For Buhari As Sowore Lead Northerners To The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.