Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:16 AM

If Only Osaze Plays In D Ucl. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If Only Osaze Plays In D Ucl. (533 Views)

Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back / Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Only Osaze Plays In D Ucl. by Basics007: 6:15am On May 06, 2011
I noticed no one considers Nigerian players for African player of the year these days unlike in the late 90s and early 20s when we used to dominate the thing.
So i was wonderin which of our current player could be in the runnin in the nearest future. I think Odemwingie would've been an obvious candidate if only he's playin for a UCL side. He has really had a phenomenal year so far. But CAF doesnt really care much for players not playin for a non european top 4 club which one of the reasons why jj okocha who had d best of his career at Bolton and not at PSG nor Fernabache. I know it's still early in the yr but apart from the perenial candidates like Drogba and Eto and probably KP Boateng which other african player has really had a good yr so far
Re: If Only Osaze Plays In D Ucl. by Nobody: 4:19am On May 08, 2011
he played the ucl with one of his former french clubs and he try but no do much

(1) (Reply)

Siasia Denies Osaze Two Match Suspension / Colombia Submerged France / Sir Alex Ferguson Vs Arsene Wenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.