Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) (54755 Views)

Rangers International Fc, Wins Again At Awka City Stadium Built By Willie Obiano / Football Stadium Built On Water In Angola / Qatar Unveil Movable 40,000-seat Stadium Built From Shipping Containers For 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) by georgeakins: 9:38am On Jun 20, 2021
Furious1:
When you show me a northerner's investment in Rivers State that's as big as the Rifinary a northerner is building in Imo state then y'all can open your mouth.. you're just as scared of a healthy competition in Rivers State as you are in every other south east state

Leave Rivers State out of this . Go and read my previous arguments so that you can understand better.

My main argument is that only Ibos live in Ibo land ( Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Abia, Ebony), and that is why nobody speaks the language except Ibos themselves.
Re: All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) by georgeakins: 9:45am On Jun 20, 2021
Furious1:
Get the Bleep... Rivers state is mixed, same as Delta with large percentage of indigenous Igbos. You've never been to Rivers State before. Open your mind to knowledge, learn...

The indivigenes of Rivers are Ikerre, Omonijo, Okrika, and so on. Rivers is not Ibo land,

Delta is not an Ibo state, otherwise you would not have seen non-indigenes residing there.

Of all the 6 regions in Nigeria, only South East is occupied by the indigenes alone. It says a lot about them
Re: All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) by majamajic(m): 9:55am On Jun 20, 2021
noskcid:

I didn’t say poor church members
Read my comment again sir

Members not getting good houses and not getting jobs , means what to u ? Have u seen Anambra GO of these churches u thinking about ? Have u seen a popular GO that is from Anambra ?
Re: All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:58am On Jun 20, 2021
georgeakins:

Leave Rivers State out of this . Go and read my previous arguments so that you can understand better.

My main argument is that only Ibos live in Ibo land ( Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Abia, Ebony), and that is why nobody speaks the language except Ibos themselves.
I said you are ignorant, massive of non indigenes in Awka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) by georgeakins: 10:16am On Jun 20, 2021
post=102905404:

I said you are ignorant, massive of non indigenes in Awka

Hahahahaha. You made me laugh. Which part of Awka? I have been to all the 5 states. I didn't see non indigenes residing permanently. I was shocked that I had to quickly do what I came for and vanished.
Re: All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 10:25am On Jun 20, 2021
McTominay:

My brother, show us the industry built by winners, redeem, dunamis? These are mega churches with structures of well over 50k capacity or more and you are bringing up misplaced priority; please keep your priorities to yourself

Listen my brother, you don't follow bad footstep, because others have done that be a good example to others; Moreover Catholic Churche are world wide and not a one man business like others. This is a trying time where many people are finding it difficult to eat and it is said that a hungry man finds nothing attractive than what will feed him.
N/B: Other churches helps their members more than Catholics do even though am a Catholic

1 Like

Re: All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 20, 2021
You included Rivers State when you mentioned Igbo.. thinking you won't get response from Indigenous Igbos in Rivers State was your mistake. And besides I schooled in Unizik awka, there are yorubas there, Ghanians, Asians, hausas, Fulani. and many of em speak the language. What are you even saying, there are Ama hausa everywhere in SE... Are you just trying to be annoying
georgeakins:

Re: All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 10:53am On Jun 20, 2021
georgeakins:

Hahahahaha. You made me laugh. Which part of Awka? I have been to all the 5 states. I didn't see non indigenes residing permanently. I was shocked that I had to quickly do what I came for and vanished.
Lie small small little boy, you made no sense here, were you interviewing people from house to house asking them if they are indigenes or none indigenes residing in Igbo land permanently or not? This faceless fake identity forum gave a lot of people the liberty to lie and claim what they are not, even people like you that have never been outside your state .

What took you to 5 igbo states?
Re: All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 20, 2021
There's no such thing as Ikerre, it's Ikwere...comman find your people residing in Rivers State outside the normal ama hausa as we know it. You add no value to the state... Go to Asaba, the Delta State capital an tell them they are not Igbos.. you'll collect better beating
georgeakins:

The indivigenes of Rivers are Ikerre, Omonijo, Okrika, and so on. Rivers is not Ibo land,

Delta is not an Ibo state, otherwise you would not have seen non-indigenes residing there.

Of all the 6 regions in Nigeria, only South East is occupied by the indigenes alone. It says a lot about them
Re: All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 20, 2021
The problem with some people is they haven't been to the SE or SS but they wanto talk shit. Things they know nothing about. It's sign of poor education cus knowledgeable people seak more knowledge. Y'all northerners need to take education seriously cus wtf is wrong with your sch system over there... You don't even know anything about Nigeria and you're Nigerians
Re: All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 20, 2021
You are lying... Moving into awka from Onitsha you'll see northern beggers. Moving into Owerri from Onitsha (at control you'll see northern beggers) fulani to be specific and you'll hear them speaking Igbo, my first Dollar-naira change was with an hausa man that speaks Igbo in Eke awka, northerners wey de ride bike for Onitsha head bridge... If I send you.. it's even in the east you'll find northerners with absolute freedom not in SS
georgeakins:

Re: All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
IF THIS WILL RID UPPER IWEKA OF CRIMINAL YOUTHS AND ROBBERS,THEN IS FINE. ACCESS TO EAST FR HEADBRIDGE ONITSHA IS FULL OF WOES.LET NDI ANAMBRA NA IMO RESOLVE THIS QUAMIRE,SO THAT IGBO PPL CAN FREELY COME HOME WITH THEIR WEALTH TO DEVELOP IGBO LAND.
NDI IGBO WISE UP AND MAKE YOUR LAND SAFE FOR YOUR PPL IN DIASPORA TO COME MAKE HOME OF BETA LIFE. angry
Re: All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) by noskcid(m): 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
majamajic:

Members not getting good houses and not getting jobs , means what to u ? Have u seen Anambra GO of these churches u thinking about ? Have u seen a popular GO that is from Anambra ?

I’m sorry, God bless your heart brother
I might be wrong with my judgment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kelvin Odenigbo, Nigerian Footballer, Drowns In Belarus Lake / Ronaldo And His Team Mates In His Private Jet After Their EURO 2016 / Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.