Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested (104322 Views)

Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested by Vireani79: 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2021
anungangampu:
Broke Girls everywhere trying to reap where they did not sow.
Imagine letting the girl know who you are and where you wife works, I swear 90% of this mainland girls with jealousy will kill you to get their share.. Rubbish.

Na lekki olosho e go be

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested by Fahdiga1: 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
You are right sir . At least, you are not one of such men. I am not and we can be a positive influence on other men too. I believe women are our daughters, sisters, mothers so we are technically not doing them a favour treating them right. This goes to women too, men are your sons, brothers and fathers, try your best to treat them right.
Absolute truth
Re: Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested by cococandy(f): 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
I’m sorry what’s your point?

Is she supposed to chain him to the house? When will you people start using your senses and stop blaming the women in your lives for your own actions?
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Ma, the signs are always there but sometimes we ignore the warnings. Some women know their husbands have this weakness but still carelessly leave their husbands to walk into dangerous relationships that can kill him or both of them even through STI like HIV. A 2-week camping with a strange woman can never escape detection of a wife 100% involved in the daily life of her husband. It's so sad he died such a violent death and I pray he gets justice in death. Imagine his children and their friends hearing the way their adulterous dad died in the hands of a strange live-in-lover woman who is not their mother.visit FreeStuffsNG for latest freestuffs in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested by begoniaa: 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
Wawelexy:
Imagine! One cut-off her boyfriend joystick earlier, now to this one again, all because of money. The mindset of becoming an indepedent woman(feminism) is doing more harm than good.

grin grin I bet you feel like a scholar after this comment, huh? Nice one.
Re: Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested by baralatie(m): 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
RichBoy247:

Solomon had 700 wives and 300 side chicks, David too has several wives, even Abraham had a wife and a baby mama, yet they were God's favourites. Wherever you got your one man and one woman rule from, I don't know.
Abeg bros!
The Bible said King Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines and in his old age the women turned king Solomon's heart against God
Solomon's case was a sorry state
Re: Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested by Spechialone(f): 5:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
Premeditated murder...
Re: Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested by CasNova: 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
How terrible.

The love of money is the root of all evils.

Re: Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested by breezeng: 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
All Women are evil, unless you are lucky to have a God fearing wife. I didn't know all these until I turned 60. You can not even finished one woman, not to talk of girl friends. So, just be on one lane and enjoy yourself.
All pussy na pussy. If you begin hearing more, more. Do me, do me, Bleep me, Bleep me, remember you are already on the express way. My friend, just stop. You can never fork a woman to cry . We le do mi ke, in Ijebu palace.
Re: Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
Whatever. He had it coming. A married man, married to a successful woman. What else does he want? These rich men...if they don't spend that money on side chicks, they've not lived.
Re: Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested by thecommunist(m): 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
why arrest the owner of Airbnb? i just tire for this kontri !

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested by baralatie(m): 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
toren:
Whatever. He had it coming. A married man, married to a successful woman. What else does he want? These rich men...if they don't spend that money on side chicks, they've not lived.
What if the rich woman was a pain in his neck?
Re: Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested by hammer3x: 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
RichBoy247:

Solomon had 700 wives and 300 side chicks, David too has several wives, even Abraham had a wife and a baby mama, yet they were God's favourites. Wherever you got your one man and one woman rule from, I don't know.

IF WOMAN KILL A MAN, GOD IS LIKELY TO FORGIVE HIM.

AFTERALL, GOD DID A DAMN GOOD JOB TO MAKE THEM IRRESISTIBLE.

I WONDER, Y I DONT LIKE MEN BUT ONLY WOMEN.

IT IS GOD DOING.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfLiqasATb0
Re: Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested by baralatie(m): 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
thecommunist:
why arrest the owner of Airbnb? i just tire for this kontri !
The body was found in his apartment dead for days?
It puts his organization direct in line of accessory to murder
Re: Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested by DKM123: 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Ma, the signs are always there but sometimes we ignore the warnings. Some women know their husbands have this weakness but still carelessly leave their husbands to walk into dangerous relationships that can kill him or both of them even through STI like HIV. A 2-week camping with a strange woman can never escape detection of a wife 100% involved in the daily life of her husband. It's so sad he died such a violent death and I pray he gets justice in death. Imagine his children and their friends hearing the way their adulterous dad died in the hands of a strange live-in-lover woman who is not their mother.visit FreeStuffsNG for latest freestuffs in Nigeria.

It's like you have mental problem. How in the name of "obscene"is the wife who was being cheated on and who will now be a widow because her husband's p.e.nis refused to stay in one place and be faithful to her now the one to blame in all of this. Abi you dey ment?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
The lady must be a fool for even withdrawing money,u can't withdraw money and not be traceable.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested by thecommunist(m): 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
baralatie:

The body was found in his apartment dead for days?
It puts his organization direct in line of accessory to murder
yes, but he should be invited for questioning and told to be always available during the course of the investigation, not arrested!
Re: Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested by gambia(m): 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
babakb:

Don't say what you don't know, most of the cheating married men that I know avoid their wives like cancer.

Their wives even beg them for sex but give silly excuses and travel far away to have dangerous fun.

You ain't lying at all, currently my senior colleague wants to kill himself cuz of his side chick, the girl has turned him to a capital FOOL, this is someone that told me his wife do beg him for sex when he travels home. I already told him the girl will finish him for sure.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested by begoniaa: 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
baralatie:

What !are you condoning the part that because a man slept with a woman .the woman has right to commit murder?

Where did I condone anything or justify murder? He was a cheat. That says something about him. Many cases like these abound, and since y'all have decided it's your right to sleep around recklessly, "using and dumping women," that you say no man will pick up, what will the ladies do? It is not everyone that is alright upstairs. But faithfulness, discretion and so many more will keep you from things like these. You just can never be too wise.
Re: Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested by hammer3x: 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
I SOMETIMES ASK MYSELF.

HOW COME, NO MATTER HOW MAN FINE OR FAT, I NO FIT LOOK AM.

I DEY SEE ONLY WOMEN, OUT AND ABOUT.

SO IT HAS TO BE SOMETHING GOD DID.

OTHERWISE, THE SAME WAY I DONT SEND MEN, SHOULD BE THE SAME WITH WOMEN.
Re: Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested by baralatie(m): 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
thecommunist:
yes, but he should be invited for questioning and told to be always available during the course of the investigation, not arrested!
That is the protocol but the problem is .Nigeria suffers from a high rate of absconding or disappearance of suspects!
Re: Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested by Vaughanlanrewaj: 6:07pm On Jun 19, 2021
RichBoy247:

It's not a rule but living up to your vow to love and cherish her till death do you apart sir. It is not by force to even marry. If you want to marry another woman, do so the right way and not having premarital sex with her before seeking her parent's or your 1st wife's consent. Marriage is for responsible and matured adults.
Re: Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested by juman(m): 6:07pm On Jun 19, 2021
If she be socialite, soon she would be released.
Re: Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested by lagdmark(m): 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
I always make sure that at least 2of my boys are on standby each time I want to do side chick. The ladies are aware
that the boys are around. She can't leave the house or hotel without Oga's permission.
Re: Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested by hammer3x: 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
WOMAN GO PASS, WE GO DEY LOOK YANSH.

MAN GO PASS, WE NO FIT LOOK YANSH.

WOMEN YANSH ATTRACTIVE.

MEN YANSH DISGUSTING.

NO BE CRAZE BE DAT?

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested by Vaughanlanrewaj: 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
DKM123:

It's like you have mental problem. How in the name of "obscene"is the wife who was being cheated on and who will now be a widow because her husband's p.e.nis refused to stay in one place and be faithful to her now the one to blame in all of this. Abi you dey ment?!
Cc Seun Myndd44 Lalasticala
We will not allow you kill our nairaland with toxic comments like you did with Twitter.
Re: Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2021
breezeng:
All Women are evil, unless you are lucky to have a God fearing wife. I didn't know all these until I turned 60. You can not even finished one woman, not to talk of girl friends. So, just be on one lane and enjoy yourself.
All pussy na pussy. If you begin hearing more, more. Do me, do me, Bleep me, Bleep me, remember you are already on the express way. My friend, just stop. You can never fork a woman to cry . We le do mi ke, in Ijebu palace.
we le do mi ke,u can't fucck me cry

Re: Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested by thecommunist(m): 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2021
baralatie:

That is the protocol but the problem is .Nigeria suffers from a high rate of absconding or disappearance of suspects!
you know he could end up serving a long time in prison even if he is innocent especially if he refuses to pay the huge bribe(called bail) that the corrupt police will levy him. that is the problem i have with them. there are many innocent people in prisons all over Nigeria that got there just because of issues like this.
Re: Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested by Ubdavis(m): 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2021
Being faithful to ur wife or ur husband is priceless.
Re: Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested by baralatie(m): 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2021
begoniaa:

Where did I condone anything or justify murder? He was a cheat. That says something about him. Many cases like these abound, and since y'all have decided it's your right to sleep around recklessly, "using and dumping women," that you say no man will pick up, what will the ladies do? It is not everyone that is alright upstairs. But faithfulness, discretion and so many more will keep you from things like these. You just can never be too wise.
You are just suggested some women are not correct upstairs!
Okay!

What about wives who are sex starving their husbands in the marriage.nko!

Are they also correct wether upstairs or downstairs
Re: Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested by litaninja(m): 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2021
The woman....
The girl....
The lady...
Quite the incoherent report. At this point we don't even follow any more.
Re: Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2021
baralatie:

What if the rich woman was a pain in his neck?

Well... that's another angle to look at it from. But better to have a pain in the neck than a killer and evil gf. The gender whom he couldn't abide in his home is still the same who ended his life outside of his home.

Be contented with what you have, and you'll go far in life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) / 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) / Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.