Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

"You Weren't In Love With Nengi Or Dorathy, You Were Playing Them"- Ka3na To Ozo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Weren't In Love With Nengi Or Dorathy, You Were Playing Them"- Ka3na To Ozo (617 Views)

I Don’t Want To Be Associated With Them - Ka3na On Why She Unfollowed Housemates / Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" / Bbnaija Dorathy, Wathoni Set Trap For Brighto As They Realise He Is Playing Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"You Weren't In Love With Nengi Or Dorathy, You Were Playing Them"- Ka3na To Ozo by onyi25(f): 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2021
"You Weren't In Love With Nengi Or Dorathy, You Were Playing A Game" - Ka3na Drags Ozo As She Shares Hot Secret (Video, Photos)

Incase you missed the last episode of the Big Brother Naija lockdown reunion show, we got you.

The day 2 of the reunion show which was held on Friday, 18th June, was about the triangle in the lockdown house.

Ka3na made some sh0cking disclosures which got the internet buzzing and likely to make Ozo lose fans.

While speaking to the host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, about the triangular relationship involving Ozo, Dorathy and Nengi, Ka3na revealed that Ozo's feelings for the two ladies weren't genuine.

Elaborating further on this, Ka3na narrated how Ozo paid her a visit in her hotel room on the night of the all white party were the ex housemates were supposed to party one last time with the remaining 5 contestants in the house.

According to Ka3na, Ozo told her that he wasn't pleased with the fact that his fans and family members weren't happy with the way he pursued Nengi all through his stay in the house and needed to avenge his tarnished image.

See update/ watch video here;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/06/bbnaija-you-werent-in-love-with-nengi.html

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Facts You Didn’t Know About Ebony Life TV Boss, Mo Abudu / NBFF Executive Chairman Babs Ogunade Who Fathered Kemi Olunloyo’s 34yo Autistic / I Specialize In Stealing From MFM And Redeem Christian Church - Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.