Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Great Grace Orpahange Foundation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Great Grace Orpahange Foundation (108 Views)

Great Grace ORPHANAGE Foundation / The Great Grace Of The Almighty God Will Speak For You Today. / Great Grace For Revival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Great Grace Orpahange Foundation by babsthegreat: 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
There is the need for us to learn to remember the those in need God has blessed us no matter how small this is foundation meant to help the orphans .This is a vision that will come to pass kindly assist them u can make your own contributions to 0478999867 Gtbank God bless you this is not a scam do it and see how God will bless � you.
The orpans are human like us and deserve to cared for.

(1) (Reply)

How To Been A Christian Mother / "The Lord Is My Light And My Salvation; Whom Shall I Fear? / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.