Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,792 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women (51748 Views)

9ice Brags About Not Staying With One Woman (Throwback Video) / Tekno: I Need A Manager, I Am Tired Of Doing It Alone / Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by Elsueno: 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2021
Mr techno, men who think & practice that don't usually end well.... rethink ur steps b4 it's too late

1 Like

Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2021
In life, we make our choices and our choices make us in return. Call Bio-directional relationship.

The best place to buy land currently within Lagos Mainland is:

Treasure Hilltop Estate at Ikola/Command axis of Lagos Mainland.

With close proximity to Africa Independent Television (AIT), Alagbado.

The Estate is covered by Global C of O and comes with flexible payment plans.

Price: 7m per full plot
3.5m per half plot.

3Bedroom Duplex with BQ - 30m
3 Bedroom Bungalow - 12.5m
2Bedroom Bungalow - 9.5m

Located within Serene and Economic viable environment.

Top notch Estate, where Investors home and abroad would be proud to be:

Call or Whatsapp the attached contact:
Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by blazepascal(m): 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2021
Portugal vs Germany who's watching the game.
Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2021
Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by Goalnaldo(m): 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2021
Factfinder1:
Finally a man that sees things from my view

As long as I am wealthy and comfortable I'll Bleep enough pussy and father dozens of kids....we only live once
We are in this table together except I won't father any tongue
Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2021
kmcutez:
So men expect women with all the handsome men around to stay faithful. Mtcheww
No stay faithful naw. Na who yansh go expand?
I will tell you what I told my girlfriend- "Date as many men as you can. It's your pvssy that will suffer. Nobody fights over a girl again now. We just keep the ones that keep us. Simple!"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by gbolswag(m): 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2021
You are a real man...for saying this
Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:16pm On Jun 19, 2021
Thats is how men who pretend to be still boys talks.....perhaps you want to join the baby Papas club, time will tell you in future!
No go find one woman and settle down so as to lift your spirit and career.if na lie, go ask Kelvin De Bruyne how far!

1 Like

Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by angelfallz(m): 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2021
at least he is honest any woman that wants to be with him, would know this.
Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by LegalWolf: 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2021
You just lack discipline like the rest of us...there’s nothing there. You’re human.

1 Like

Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by Shedrachmessi(m): 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2021
Factfinder1:

As long as I am wealthy and comfortable I'll Bleep enough pussy and father dozens of kids....we only live once
vanity vanity vanity vanity all are vanity what does it benefits you if you get all the p**y and lost heaven?
Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by Sam0(m): 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2021
Another Don Jazzy
Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by Maj196(m): 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
Na your own wahala be that.
Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by backtalkG(m): 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
grin Toto man
Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by bluefilm: 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
This is the gospel truth.
Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by hybridblood07(m): 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
Is this the best you can do with your life?
Factfinder1:

Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by iconnecta(m): 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
na waoo so
what exactly do you mean ?
Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by budusky05(m): 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2021
The name alone tells alot about what he is up to. china product neve reliable
Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by udemzyudex(m): 4:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
It takes a man with a lot of discipline to stick with one woman.

5 Likes

Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by Luak(m): 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2021
It appears the baby mama relationship is trendy and safer especially these days when men are finding it difficult with finding the virtous woman. No commitments except for child support. Ultimately there will be no need to bring the man down since it's a win-win situation
Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by emmyN(m): 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
Romanoff:
That's why there's a topic on front page about a TV CEO who got murdered my hus side chic.

Continue o.

That was a one-off thing and even people that stuck with one woman have had their lives ended by same woman. It's a good thing Tekno is going the ways of our fathers; I wish other men would too.

That said, Happy birthday wink.
Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by owobokiri(m): 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
Tecno my man..

Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by adonaimart(m): 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
You are not born again grin grin grin
Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by ofiko123(m): 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2021
That is your own cup of tea..
Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by kmaster007: 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2021
Dis scammer don com wit brand new package...
kikotet666:
Goodness

1 Like

Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by Kingstanding: 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2021
OsusHunter:
grin

Weyrey

Something must kill a man.

Na toto go kill you grin
. He is not a pretender like you. I'm damn sure if you have fame and money like him you will have more than five wives and ten slay queens.

1 Like

Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by ThePlugg(m): 4:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
plenty pretty women.....plenty death routes.....opor

1 Like

Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by MemoriesAndMe: 4:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
Factfinder1:

And what happens to all your numerous kids after you get old, weak and you eventually die?

Many before us have lived like that when they were young and are now living a miserable life at their old ages. The beautiful babes you freely have when ure young will be replaced by beautiful and hungry leeches, some praying you die so they inherit something from you.

Tekno is still a kid, probably got disvirgined a few years ago and is tasting what he hasn't seen before, so its ok for infants to sow their wild oats around the blind chicks running after them at his age.

They all wake up when they get older and realize they're baby mamas and baby daddies struggling for relevance.

5 Likes

Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by Chirowman(m): 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
That's one of the things that makes a man useless,if you can't maintain one woman in your life then you are doomed. If there beautiful women in the world , Does that gives you the guts to marry all the women in the world. Find one Beautiful woman and marry her that makes you responsible. They don't use women to cook soup find a wife not wife's and marry . Solomon with all his 1000 women told you a good woman is difficult to get and she's like a ruby . Even if you die today beautiful women will keep on existing ,so stop been a philanderer and focus on one woman . All is the same

1 Like

Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by ShawttySoFyne(f): 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
Chirowman:
That's one of the things that makes a man useless,if you can't maintain one woman in your life then you are doomed. If there beautiful women in the world , Does that gives you the guts to marry all the women in the world. Find one Beautiful woman and marry her that makes you responsible. They don't use women to cook soup find a wife not wife's and marry . Solomon with all his 1000 women told you a good woman is difficult to get and she's like a ruby . Even if you die told beautiful women will keep on existing ,so stop been a philanderer and focus on one woman . All is the same
million likes for you
Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by Rickywardell332: 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
Beautiful women all over the world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death / Bobrisky Acquires A new White Benz, Tonto Dikeh React / Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.