Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Remember MICAH, The 5yrs Old Boy Who Was Kidnapped? He Has Been Released - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Remember MICAH, The 5yrs Old Boy Who Was Kidnapped? He Has Been Released (710 Views)

My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider / Kidnappers And Killers Of Micah Isiah, Imo Undergraduate Arrested And Paraded / Woman Inserts Hot Metal In Vagina Of 5yrs Old Babysitter For Sharing Baby Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remember MICAH, The 5yrs Old Boy Who Was Kidnapped? He Has Been Released by peteregwu(m): 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2021
After 16 days in captivity, today the 19th of June 2021, I @Truthfully83 & my team, was able to secure the release of, MICAH PIRFA NIMYEL. The 5 years old pupil of DIYA STARLET SCHOOL (JOS)
Who was Kidnapped on his way back from school, on the 3rd of June 2021. �����

It took vigorous search, intense negotiations, pleading, begging/Ransom Payment. To get little Micah out.
By the grace of God, we have reunited him with his parents, who have taken him to the hospital for general Medical check-up.

Please note this. There was no show of concern, support or assistance from the govt, neither was there any headway from security agencies, despite thousands of naira paid to them.
It was a self archived effort, with the support of well meaning Nigerians who donated.

I have given my all in the past 16 days, to secure the release of this innocent boy from the hands of Kidnappers. But above all, i will love to thank everyone who donated to support the family, and those who retweeted.

I am through with my assignment in Jos, so off i go �

From @Truthfully83 (99% OPPRESSED WIKILEAKS)

Below link was the story on how he was Kidnapped that I posted few days back.

https://www.nairaland.com/6597438/how-micah-5yrs-old-boy

Re: Remember MICAH, The 5yrs Old Boy Who Was Kidnapped? He Has Been Released by Mayng01(m): 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Remember MICAH, The 5yrs Old Boy Who Was Kidnapped? He Has Been Released by Praxis758: 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
Congratulations for the freedom.

Presidency's helplessness on insecurity is breeding a fertile ground for kidnappers to prey on innocent and defenseless citizens.

1 Like

Re: Remember MICAH, The 5yrs Old Boy Who Was Kidnapped? He Has Been Released by 948chiemeka: 6:03am On Jun 20, 2021
sad
Re: Remember MICAH, The 5yrs Old Boy Who Was Kidnapped? He Has Been Released by kingthreat(m): 7:15am On Jun 20, 2021
Good work. Now can you expose the details of the kidnapper and their modus operandi. This needs to be abated.
Re: Remember MICAH, The 5yrs Old Boy Who Was Kidnapped? He Has Been Released by peteregwu(m): 11:20am On Jun 21, 2021
kingthreat:
Good work. Now can you expose the details of the kidnapper and their modus operandi. This needs to be abated.

Which details....in this country? Our forces don't have any time.

(1) (Reply)

Police Inspector Dismissed After Killing Five Persons In Enugu / BREAKING: COAS Orders Release Of Detained Romantic Soldier / Ghanaian Man Shoots Wife For Refusing Him Sex, Attempts Suicide (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.