Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,756 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... (4233 Views)

May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos / Politically Speaking; Who Are The Real Alpha Male Tribe In Nigeria? / Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by esnbrutality: 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2021
Even though he is the "so called " President and so many accusations relating to his person have flooded the internet ....I will like to know who these persons are.

The First Picture is the supposed Real Buhari.......pic 1

Please Forum...Unless we want to be Mischievous ...who be this na!! ---pic 2

How Aisha Buhari go abandon her husband for 6 months...

How will Buhari be peeping at who his wife voted during the second term elections?

How will all of a sudden a Tinubu ally has now told Tinubu to stay clear of happenings in Abuja and that zoning id DEAD?? grin grin grin

Who are these people.....

Choose which pinsure you believe is the Real Buhari

Lets discss this ...and NO Insults (As if i care) grin grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by IJOBA11: 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by Monogamy: 5:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
Who are you talking about? Buhari or Jubril?

When you are done with your photoshop photos, let us know

2 Likes

Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by IJOBA11: 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ok

34 Likes

Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by esnbrutality: 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
Its Just 2yrs before this home video(called a government) elapses....but i want to know something....

The First Pic is definitely not the person in the second pic!!... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

take the picture to anybody that knows how to analyze pictures for discrepancies so that you will be proven WRONG!!

I just want to know who be who....help me @helinus...

I know you will have an idea! grin grin grin grin grin

Monogamy:

When you are done with your photoshop photos, let us know
Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by esnbrutality: 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
Seriously ??...Things are Happening ohhh!!...I guess because Attahiru understood that there is a very big coverup at the Villa.

So they had to get him out of the picture.....This regime is BRUTAL...

I guess that is why Tinubu is quiet and the Swaga Crusaders have all gone stone-deaf!

IJOBA11:
A NAVY FRIEND TOLD ME THAT ATAHIRU AND THE CHIEF sad OF NAVAL STAFF WAS ABOUT TO CARRY OUT COUPE DE’TAT BEFORE THEY WERE ASSASSINATED

I SWEAR WITH GOD ALMIGHTY

6 Likes

Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by Atiwaye: 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
All of them are Muhammadu Buhari president of Nigeria Maize Nnamdi kanu did well for pictures editing.

1 Like

Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by esnbrutality: 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
Is THIS NOT front page worthy??
Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by Cholls(m): 5:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
IJOBA11:
A NAVY FRIEND TOLD ME THAT ATAHIRU AND THE CHIEF OF NAVAL STAFF WAS ABOUT TO CARRY OUT COUPE DE’TAT BEFORE THEY WERE ASSASSINATED

I SWEAR TO GOD ALMIGHTY

1 Like

Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by esnbrutality: 5:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
I think this should be on the front page ..because its a valid question.....WE NEED TO BE EDUCATED.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by esnbrutality: 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
Please can you show me the "variations" in the edit??...Please educate me i want to learn! wink

Atiwaye:
All of them are Muhammadu Buhari president of Nigeria Maize Nnamdi kanu did well for pictures editing.

1 Like

Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by esnbrutality: 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
Why gagging him....its his right to air his views ....

When the DOT statement was made, you celebrated mediocrity ...

I am super impressed that the IGBO used the slur to their advantage and it really killed the narrative fast.

Now i come with facts and i need you to discuss with me so that we can understand the dynamics of the country and you want to shut people up...its aint fair ....at all. angry

[quote author=Cholls post=102887105][/quote]
Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by Atiwaye: 5:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
Not me will educate you because niggar has been
brainwashed by supreme leader go and meet your supreme leader that is deceiving you...If Buhari die today which I rebuke it even the so called presidency can't hide it for 30 minutes in this digital age.
esnbrutality:
Please can you show me the "variations" in the edit??...Please educate me i want to learn! wink

Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by NwaNimo1(m): 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
Body doubles....

4 Likes

Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by esnbrutality: 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
Seriously------ wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

Very Seriously---------- cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Theriously------------ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If you dont know what is obtainable its best you keep quiet before you expose yourself to ridicule.

The Firts Pic is DEFINITELY NOT THE SECOND PIC....forget papraazi.
angry angry angry angry angry

NEXT ZOMBIE .PLEASE I AM TAKING ORDERS.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Atiwaye:
Not me will educate you because niggar has been
brainwashed by supreme leader go and meet your supreme leader that is deceiving you...If Buhari die today which I rebuke it even the so called presidency can't hide it for 30 minutes in this digital age.
Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by esnbrutality: 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
YOU SHARP....AND YOU AINT A ZOMBIE wink

NwaNimo1:
Body doubles....

1 Like

Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by esnbrutality: 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
Wetin dey sup for this thread sef....I want to be educated by the suffersticated people...

What is happening here sef cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by Monogamy: 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2021
esnbrutality:
Its Just 2yrs before this home video(called a government) elapses....but i want to know something....

The First Pic is definitely not the person in the second pic!!... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

take the picture to anybody that knows how to analyze pictures for discrepancies so that you will be proven WRONG!!

I just want to know who be who....help me @helinus...

I know you will have an idea! grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by AntiBMC(m): 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
IJOBA11:
A NAVY FRIEND TOLD ME THAT ATAHIRU AND THE CHIEF OF NAVAL STAFF WAS ABOUT TO CARRY OUT COUPE DE’TAT BEFORE THEY WERE ASSASSINATED

I SWEAR TO GOD ALMIGHTY

Ehyaaa...if that's true then he should have known better.

1 Like

Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by AntiBMC(m): 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
D real Bubu is gone.

3 Likes

Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by esnbrutality: 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2021
Differentiate for me Guy...i know you are highly connected.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Maybe you came back to check if the thread is dead...as the forum knows you are the "reporter" on Nairaland!!

That said ..i need you to educate me well so that idont make a mistake...thank ya!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Monogamy:

Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by esnbrutality: 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
I am Flabbergasted!!!!

Seriously....I need to put on my Glasses.

Zombies should help a brother...

AntiBMC:
D real Bubu is gone.

Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by Ojiofor: 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2021
After setting ala Igbo on fire and sending naive thousands of youths to early grave the cursed son of Afaraukwu Ibeku have gone back to his old habit of diverting attention of his gullible followers many of whom are either dead or in prison due to his reckless tactics and have to cover it up with his nonsensical past time Buhari double conspiracy theory.
Nnamdi Kanu will one day account for his atrocities in Igbolannd.

3 Likes

Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by esnbrutality: 10:25pm On Jun 19, 2021
I heard you cant dare say this in IGBO Land.

Ojiofor:
After setting ala Igbo on fire and sending naive thousands of youths to early grave the cursed son of Afaraukwu Ibeku have gone back to his old habit of diverting attention of his gullible followers many of whom are either dead or in prison due to his reckless tactics and have to cover it up with his nonsensical past time Buhari double conspiracy theory.
Nnamdi Kanu will one day account for his atrocities in Igbolannd.
Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by Ojiofor: 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
esnbrutality:
I heard you cant dare say this in IGBO Land.

What have he achieved after making a show with the blood of his followers and innocent Igbos?
Have he been granted referendum?

2 Likes

Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
Even if to say na plastic surgery Buhari do, him no fit look this young!

Saw a picture of him and Sanwo Olu during the train bla bla bla in Lagos, Sanwo Olu was even looking much older than an eighty year old undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by esnbrutality: 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
Wait for it...E go shock una.

Shey una full internet dey yarn dust...just wait for it... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ojiofor:

What have he achieved after making a show with the blood of his followers and innocent Igbos?
Have he been granted referendum?
Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by owobokiri(m): 10:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
I think he has a "double". I mean that's my conclusions when you look at the first pics..
I don't think he's dead. He's just using his uncle from Marada in Niger Republic to act as a surrogate when he's down or something..

2 Likes

Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2021
IJOBA11:

I SWEAR TO GOD ALMIGHTY
Buy one chilled malt for ya friend, you no see say them no go him burial

With Pantami as the minister of communication, no conversation is private anymore!

1 Like

Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by Ojiofor: 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
esnbrutality:
Wait for it...E go shock una.

Shey una full internet dey yarn dust...just wait for it... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I dey on the ground jigigba.
I no be like your master that fights from 6k miles away.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Else Noticed The Very Vocal Ika And Ndokwa Heavyweights Have Gone Silent / LP Win Big In Adamawa / Has Anyone Else Noticed This Current Online Media War?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.