Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,862 members, 7,838,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... (4241 Views)

May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos / Politically Speaking; Who Are The Real Alpha Male Tribe In Nigeria? / Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by esnbrutality: 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
But NNamdi Kanu was 6k miles away and grounded the SE with a passionate appeal to the sensibilities of its inhabitants,

After that Move, the "mannequin" gave a speech 2 times in 48hrs...concerning IGBOs and IPOB.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That is power...Now i ask...

can you give your Girlfriend an order to stay at home??...Its obvious you are broke...so how can you control your common spouse to be loyal when hunger dey deal with your senses tremendously??

Guy go find better work..even if it means "washing" kettles at the Mosque around your area...all na hustle grin grin grin grin grin.

Ojiofor:

I dey on the ground jigigba.
I no be like your master that fights from 6k miles away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by Ojiofor: 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
esnbrutality:
But NNamdi Kanu was 6k miles away and grounded the SE with a passionate appeal to the sensibilities of its inhabitants,

After that Move, the "mannequin" gave a speech 2 times in 48hrs...concerning IGBOs and IPOB.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That is power...Now i ask...

can you give your Girlfriend an order to stay at home??...Its obvious you are broke...so how can you control your common spouse to be loyal when hunger dey deal with your senses tremendously??

Guy go find better work..even if it means "washing" kettles at the Mosque around your area...all na hustle grin grin grin grin grin.

So Buhari made statement to deal with your dumb asses is what you guys achieved at the cost of 5k lives dead and 20k in prison and billion of naira lost in damaged properties and business?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by esnbrutality: 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
Are they crying to you for help...

Why cant you be resourceful and channel the same energy to bandit killings in KADUNA/KATSINA/JOS/BENUE/OSUN/IBADAN??

You cant and will never decipher what is about coming ...but i can Promise you something very very beautiful...1967-70 will never repeat itself again.

We understand the moves of the secret recruitment of Niger Military for assistance...but una go fail.

Anyway ..i want to also inform you explicitly that BIAFRA ...is berthing very very soon...

UNA Go see the matter as it evolves..rapidly.

Ojiofor:

So Buhari gave statement to deal with your dumb asses is what you guys achieved at the cost of 5k lives dead and 20k in prison and billion of naira lost in damaged properties and business?

1 Like

Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by olugabbie(m): 11:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
IJOBA11:
A NAVY FRIEND TOLD ME THAT ATAHIRU AND THE CHIEF OF NAVAL STAFF WAS ABOUT TO CARRY OUT COUPE DE’TAT BEFORE THEY WERE ASSASSINATED

I SWEAR TO GOD ALMIGHTY

If it is true. All the soldiers involve would have been arrested and sentence to death. 10 soldiers can not carry out coup. It makes absolutely no sense killing few of the persons involved and forget the rest. It is just common sense.

1 Like

Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 20, 2021
awa president have twin brotherssss....know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by Nobody: 1:23am On Jun 20, 2021
It is normal to have a doppelganger especially when the real Buhari was nearly murdered when someone pumped cyanide into the AC outdoor unit during his few days after he resumed office.

Buhari had to run away from office and they told us rat stories.

These are doppelgangers but they took it too far. They got upset and hijacked CBN and NNPC and now want to hijack the entire country. They are foreigners

1 Like

Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by Almaigaa: 5:12am On Jun 20, 2021
esnbrutality:
Even though he is the "so called " President and so many accusations relating to his person have flooded the internet ....I will like to know who these persons are.

The First Picture is the supposed Real Buhari.......pic 1

Please Forum...Unless we want to be Mischievous ...who be this na!! ---pic 2

How Aisha Buhari go abandon her husband for 6 months...

How will Buhari be peeping at who his wife voted during the second term elections?

How will all of a sudden a Tinubu ally has now told Tinubu to stay clear of happenings in Abuja and that zoning id DEAD?? grin grin grin

Who are these people.....

Choose which pinsure you believe is the Real Buhari

Lets discss this ...and NO Insults (As if i care) grin grin grin grin grin grin

It's official, IPOB are brain dead
Biafran Republic will be the funniest Country. When the North finaly gives them independence grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by History555: 6:04am On Jun 20, 2021
Op Buhari has a double. The north created buhari double as a way to checkmate the ambitions of the yorubas who were hoping for a repeat of the umya/gej
Scenario but this time with yorubas as the beneficiaries
Op, if you recall fayose alerted us b4 the election in 2015 that buhari was sick and tinubu was plotting a repeat of the yaradua saga. So obviously the north came up with buhari 2.0 and buhari 3.0.
Also, remember when buhari went on that long sick vacation, afonjas were gleefully that he will not return to pave way for osinbanjo. But cabal said no , no, no

1 Like

Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by Ghostrye: 8:24am On Jun 20, 2021
I heard a man saying that bubus official height in the army was wayy above 6feet, but now he suddenly lost a few inches.
But as for me, whether bubu or not, all of them dey ment
Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by esnbrutality: 9:23am On Jun 20, 2021
Aboki...You didnt give me independence...I TOOK IT!!

UNA THINK SAY UNA DEY MAD ABI?? ...AS FOR CALLING ME IGBO UNA DEY LEARN...WHEN YOUR CAMPAIGN COMES TO SS UNA GO LEARN....SPITS

Almaigaa:

It's official, IPOB are brain dead
Biafran Republic will be the funniest Country. When the North finaly gives them independence grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by Madmohamed1: 10:21am On Jun 20, 2021
esnbrutality:
Even though he is the "so called " President and so many accusations relating to his person have flooded the internet ....I will like to know who these persons are.

The First Picture is the supposed Real Buhari.......pic 1

Please Forum...Unless we want to be Mischievous ...who be this na!! ---pic 2

How Aisha Buhari go abandon her husband for 6 months...

How will Buhari be peeping at who his wife voted during the second term elections?

How will all of a sudden a Tinubu ally has now told Tinubu to stay clear of happenings in Abuja and that zoning id DEAD?? grin grin grin

Who are these people.....

Choose which pinsure you believe is the Real Buhari

Lets discss this ...and NO Insults (As if i care) grin grin grin grin grin grin

I want you to look very well eyes you will see something

1 Like

Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by RichBoy247: 10:23am On Jun 20, 2021
Alright. When a man is sick and is receiving treatment, he may look different from time to time. Takeca look at Tinubu's pictures on the internet over the last couple of says, you will see Tinubu looking young, middle-age and old in different pictures. It's a matter of his health status at the different times when the pictures were taken.

Beside the above, no one can be a Stupid and Senseless as the current lifeless terrorist living inside the Rock
Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by esnbrutality: 10:24am On Jun 20, 2021
JESUS!!!!!!.....and this is what is incharge of the country?...na wah ooo!!!

See the colour of his ear and the fact that it doesn't even rhyme with his whole face!!!
angry angry angry angry angry angry

Madmohamed1:
I want you to look very well eyes you will see something
Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by esnbrutality: 10:29am On Jun 20, 2021
So its true that Afonja wanted Buhari DEAD and they called IGBO people unprintable names!!!

Afonja miscreants should report here and defend their darling "mannequin"

History555:
Op Buhari has a double. The north created buhari double as a way to checkmate the ambitions of the yorubas who were hoping for a repeat of the umya/gej
Scenario but this time with yorubas as the beneficiaries
Op, if you recall fayose alerted us b4 the election in 2015 that buhari was sick and tinubu was plotting a repeat of the yaradua saga. So obviously the north came up with buhari 2.0 and buhari 3.0.
Also, remember when buhari went on that long sick vacation, afonjas were gleefully that he will not return to pave way for osinbanjo. But cabal said no , no, no
Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by esnbrutality: 10:32am On Jun 20, 2021
hmm...really??

Then why isn't there a serious upheaval to remove this disgrace of a government??

Instead we are regaled with news of how twitter did this and that....just pathetic

Billyonaire666:
It is normal to have a doppelganger especially when the real Buhari was nearly murdered when someone pumped cyanide into the AC outdoor unit during his few days after he resumed office.

Buhari had to run away from office and they told us rat stories.

These are doppelgangers but they took it too far. They got upset and hijacked CBN and NNPC and now want to hijack the entire country. They are foreigners
Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by esnbrutality: 10:33am On Jun 20, 2021
Funny but true!!

michael77777:
awa president have twin brotherssss....know this and know peace

Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by MiztaPepperoni(m): 10:43am On Jun 20, 2021
Na now I know say many Igbos no just get sense as them still carry this Death issue for head.
This their biafra leader just dey use their head because him know say almost all him followers no get sense.
Since them say Buhari die for London, shebi na thesame London Kanu dey hide since and him be citizen. How come na only editted pictures him and him gullible followers dey use disturb us? Why them never go protest for the London hospital wey him die make them clarify say na true since him dey sure.
Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by esnbrutality: 10:53am On Jun 20, 2021
You have a very valid point there...But arent you a Nigerian ...that can actually do the investigation and then you can insult Nnamdi Kanu...if you later discover that the "mannequin" isnt Buhari?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I see How sensible you are ...OGA everybody must not be a fool. Stop being proud of being 1.

MiztaPepperoni:
Na now I know say many Igbos no just get sense as them still carry this Death issue for head.
This their biafra leader just dey use their head because him know say almost all him followers no get sense.
Since them say Buhari die for London, shebi na thesame London Kanu dey hide since and him be citizen. How come na only editted pictures him and him gullible followers dey use disturb us? Why them never go protest for the London hospital wey him die make them clarify say na true since him dey sure.
Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by meccuno: 10:53am On Jun 20, 2021
IJOBA11:
A NAVY FRIEND TOLD ME THAT ATAHIRU AND THE CHIEF OF NAVAL STAFF WAS ABOUT TO CARRY OUT COUPE DE’TAT BEFORE THEY WERE ASSASSINATED

I SWEAR TO GOD ALMIGHTY
better be careful what you put out there bruh.
Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by esnbrutality: 10:58am On Jun 20, 2021
True ...but will that make him become quiet??

meccuno:
better be careful what you put out there bruh.
Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 20, 2021
Ojiofor:
After setting ala Igbo on fire and sending naive thousands of youths to early grave the cursed son of Afaraukwu Ibeku have gone back to his old habit of diverting attention of his gullible followers many of whom are either dead or in prison due to his reckless tactics and have to cover it up with his nonsensical past time Buhari double conspiracy theory.
Nnamdi Kanu will one day account for his atrocities in Igbolannd.

Ala Igbo has been on an unannounced fire for over a decade now ;kidnappings, Endars extrajudicial murders, armed robberies, cult clashes, political thuggery and of course the killing of over a 1000 peaceful and unarmed agitating protestors by your army.

I am not an ardent supporter of Nnamdi Kanu and his sometimes violent outbursts, but people of your kind need to address the root cause of the problem and stop looking to patch a wound that has not healed.
Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by Madmohamed1: 11:16am On Jun 20, 2021
esnbrutality:
JESUS!!!!!!.....and this is what is incharge of the country?...na wah ooo!!!

See the colour of his ear and the fact that it doesn't even rhyme with his whole face!!!
angry angry angry angry angry angry

your eyes is working very well

1 Like

Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by Ojiofor: 11:19am On Jun 20, 2021
SavagesWillLose:

Ala Igbo has been on an unannounced fire for over a decade now ;kidnappings, Endars extrajudicial murders, armed robberies, cult clashes, political thuggery and of course the killing of over a 1000 peaceful and unarmed agitating protestors by your army.

I am not an ardent supporter of Nnamdi Kanu and his sometimes violent outbursts, but people of your kind need to address the root cause of the problem and stop looking to patch a wound that has not healed.

Insecurity and injustice is not exclussively an Igbo problem.
Those things you mentioned happens everywhere in Nigeria.
Shia Muslims was massacred in Zaria for being Shia Muslims.
Endsars protesters was shot at in Leki Lagos state.
Abiola was denied his mandate and killed in detention etc.....
Non of this group have gone to war with Nigeria state because of such injustice.
Because you are being badly treated then you rush to war again and collect another unconditional surrender that is not what smart people do.
Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by Mastakija(m): 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
Monogamy:
Who are you talking about? Buhari or Jubril?

When you are done with your photoshop photos, let us know

1 Like

Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by meccuno: 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
esnbrutality:
True ...but will that make him become quiet??

You know people cannot be sensible like you. Most of these security operatives don't have sense. grin

1 Like

Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by MiztaPepperoni(m): 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
esnbrutality:
You have a very valid point there...But arent you a Nigerian ...that can actually do the investigation and then you can insult Nnamdi Kanu...if you later discover that the "mannequin" isnt Buhari?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I see How sensible you are ...OGA everybody must not be a fool. Stop being proud of being 1.

No vex, I no be dumb Nigerian wey go dey reason say president die another person come impersate am. With only common sense, if you get ooo, Shey na thesame London him die him still dey go for treatment and the UK government dey follow hide am abi? The same UK wey the so called leader of biafra dey and him never attack the UK government for the truth. Shey na the same impersonator dey travel different meetings with other countries leaders and them never recognise say no be Buhari come allow am dey appear for their international meetings.
Abeg make una try get small sense because maybe with added sense una go actualize biafra without the illiterate wey dey control una for him own benefit.
Make una still get small shame to fit come online dey rant say president die and na impersonator make una leader run on exile and una wey be followers no even fit do anything to the impersonator.

Na even bigger shame say many of una top politicians still dey wine and dine with impersonator as president. Any sense dey there at all?

Impersonator wey Ipob dey only fit challenge online, that one na reasonable Ipob?
Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by IvarDboneless: 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Buy one chilled malt for ya friend, you no see say them no go him burial

With Pantami as the minister of communication, no conversation is private anymore!
You make sense some how ooh...even with all this there NIN bla bla bla all of a sudden. They are really tracking conversations of all bigwigs under there control... let's watch how things unfold shaa

1 Like

Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by Almaigaa: 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
esnbrutality:
Aboki...You didnt give me independence...I TOOK IT!!

UNA THINK SAY UNA DEY MAD ABI?? ...AS FOR CALLING ME IGBO UNA DEY LEARN...WHEN YOUR CAMPAIGN COMES TO SS UNA GO LEARN....SPITS

The North will never give Biafra their independence. angry grin

Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
esnbrutality:
hmm...really??

Then why isn't there a serious upheaval to remove this disgrace of a government??

Instead we are regaled with news of how twitter did this and that....just pathetic

That is why people are being killed. Fear of Death or Arrest is a weapon of Control. That is also why Twitter was suspended. Free Speech brings Freedom. Ban on open conversation is an advanced technique. The Fulani Cabal is not joking.

1 Like

Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
They will say it is photoshop; lol. Go to getty image and check Buhari's photos, you will see that this man parading around is never Buhari. The kind of juju or jazz wey them use hold those fake patriots, I never see. The man that said that Nigerians has dementia and forget things easily! Nawaooo! cheesy
Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by Skillsnigeria: 2:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Sincerely Speaking Who Are These People... by ChangedMan1999(m): 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
cry

Biko Biko Biko

Umunne,
whether the man is buhari or not, it doesn't concern us.

Ihere anaghi eme onye ara, Kama o wu umunne ya ka ihere na eme.

Nde IPOB are bringing shame to our tribe. They don't have feelings or conscience and that is why they are wasting their lives up and down claiming they are unknown gunmen.

All the time, I am saying this but no body wants to take me serious.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Stop Christianity In Northern Nigeria (photos) / Peter Obi Booed In Osun State By Angry Youths / Between Osumenyi And Abiriba Which Is The Most Beautiful Village In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.