Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,516 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

The Other Side Of Soldiers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Other Side Of Soldiers (108 Views)

I see soldiers in my dreams all the time! / "For I Was Ashamed To Require Of The King A Band Of Soldiers / Demonic Kabbalah Hebrew Sex Magic Used To Create Sodomite Soldiers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Other Side Of Soldiers by Bobtech(m): 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
Is this punishment proper or a made wickedness.

Watch here���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSzOG-iaHn4
Keep sharing please ���
Re: The Other Side Of Soldiers by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
Jesus condemned the use of weapons and force to inculcate virtue in the minds of people but 99.9999% of the world's population beleive force should be applied therefore if you see this type of thing know that it's what people want for themselves God's own people do not use force to settle matters within their gathering neither will you find one of them in the military! Isaiah 2:4; Micah 4:3

Do you subscribe to the services of force men? Then what you're seeing is inevitable! Ecclesiastes 8:9 smiley

Bobtech:
Is this punishment proper or a made wickedness.

Watch here���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSzOG-iaHn4
Keep sharing please ���

(1) (Reply)

The 3 “F’s” to Life’s Greatest Riches / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:wednesday , June 30, 2021 / Nigeria Can Not Work Without A Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.