Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,123 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:37 AM

I see soldiers in my dreams all the time! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I see soldiers in my dreams all the time! (936 Views)

I See Soldiers In My Dreams All The Time! / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I see soldiers in my dreams all the time! by ayesco202(m): 10:27pm On May 15, 2021
It's either they're on guard, about to go attack some set of people or doing parade. We do talk at times and I do have this little fright just as one would feel in real life. I see soldiers too often in my dreams and I seem to be somewhat worried. I've been having these dreams for close to 5 years.

I've opened about two threads on this same issue and I seem not to have solution to this soldier dreams. Even my mum is helpless.

What could this dream mean?

Please, a brother needs help.
Re: I see soldiers in my dreams all the time! by Kobojunkie: 10:32pm On May 15, 2021
ayesco202:
It's either they're on guard, about to go attack some set of people or doing parade. We do talk at times and I do have this little fright just as one would feel in real life. I see soldiers too often in my dreams and I seem to be somewhat worried. I've been having these dreams for close to 5 years.

I've opened about two threads on this same issue and I seem not to have solution to this soldier dreams. Even my mum is helpless.

What does God say of these dreams you keep having? Why not focus on hearing from God if even after almost 5 years men have not been of help? undecided

Why not focus all of your energy on hearing from God and God alone, instead of asking every Tom, Dick, Harry and then God? undecided

1 Like

Re: I see soldiers in my dreams all the time! by slimjohn2k5: 10:34pm On May 15, 2021
Joining the army is your calling.
Just go and enlist, the dream will stop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I see soldiers in my dreams all the time! by phrancys001(m): 11:58pm On May 15, 2021
Your destiny is being inside khaki patrolling at borno, better accept your calling o! cheesy
Re: I see soldiers in my dreams all the time! by pyyxxaro: 1:53am On May 16, 2021
It appears you are the JACK BAUER we have been waiting for

SHEKAU ur days are numbered, there’s a new Sheriff in town cool

2 Likes

Re: I see soldiers in my dreams all the time! by Karlovych: 2:29am On May 16, 2021
embarassed embarassed You are being called to lead the Nigerian soldiers in their battle against boko haram and herdsmen. You and Commander Manabbqgrills have been selected for this mission and failure to heed to this instruction will lead to problems for you

Re: I see soldiers in my dreams all the time! by Enn214(m): 4:43am On May 16, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
Joining the army is your calling.
Just go and enlist, the dream will stop

cheesy cheesy
Re: I see soldiers in my dreams all the time! by Nobody: 7:24am On May 16, 2021
ayesco202:

Those may be your spiritual soldiers or you are a spiritual warrior by destiny who hasn't enrolled into the squad.

Omo for five years you still haven't join the squad or led the squad.

You dey Bleep up.
Re: I see soldiers in my dreams all the time! by orunto27: 8:36am On May 16, 2021
THAT BUHARI IS A GUERRILLA MILITARY AND WILL DIE A GUERRILLA MILITARY
Re: I see soldiers in my dreams all the time! by obonujoker(m): 10:35am On May 16, 2021
Soldiers mean Authority
Re: I see soldiers in my dreams all the time! by jantman(m): 11:28am On May 16, 2021
ayesco202:

Every repetition dreams has a deep meaning to one's life.
I can be of help, but what effort have you made to discover the meaning of your dream?
Re: I see soldiers in my dreams all the time! by Adamgeneral12: 1:17pm On May 16, 2021
my be that's your spiritual guardian or u are fighter a combatant to be. if u be c&s member is possible to they see soldiers for dream o
Re: I see soldiers in my dreams all the time! by petra1(m): 8:34pm On May 16, 2021
ayesco202:

I've been having it for 7 years . I see men with guns ,people running . Either soldiers or.militants . I'm sure it's connected to present situation In Nigeria. It's call for intercessions. If not. Something big is coming
Re: I see soldiers in my dreams all the time! by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 17, 2021
ayesco202:

D Dream Could Mean A Prophetic Preparation(u May Be Experiencing hell On Earth) Or U May Be Passing Tru D Fiery Furnace. Perhaps, God Could Be D One Drilling U. Read A Topic I Created "What Many People Don't Know Abt D Prophetic Call"

(1) (Reply)

Tongues Wag About Pastor Sam Adeyemi, Wife’s ‘relocation’ To Canada / Assemblies Of God Nigeria Welcomes A New General Superintendent / I Want To Really Know:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.