Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

I Am A Human Chimera (PART 3) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am A Human Chimera (PART 3) (1405 Views)

I Am A Human Chimera (PART 4) / I Am A Human Chimera (PART 2) / I Am A Human Chimera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Human Chimera (PART 3) by Cindy222(f): 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2021
Good evening fellow nairalanders and guests, I know some guests will read this too. Today I won't really write about CHIMERISM,I just wanna use this post to address some questions I was asked smiley......

•Some people asked if my face has two complexions,the answer is 'NO' it doesn't. I have just one complexion on my face.

•Someone asked if I feel two heartbeats,I guess he/she wanted to know if I have two hearts,I have just 1 heart.

•Someone asked if I have checked my gonads(ovaries) for reproductive ability and fertility,the answer is 'YES' I have done tests in relation to that . Results we great,i am fertile and I also have the ability to reproduce and I am grateful to God its possible.

•Someone asked if I am a product of IVF,the answer is 'NO' i am not a product of IVF. I was born in the 90's,I don't think IVF was even a thing then. I was born through natural conception.

•Some people asked if menstruate,the answer is 'YES' I menstruate. I even get to have menstrual cramps which isn't funny at all undecided sad......

*Someone asked about my voice tone and how many voice tones I have,I don't really understand that question sha...if it was possible to drop a voice-note on nairaland I would've dropped o,so you can hear my voice abi voices grin.....

Let me stop here now,in forthcoming posts,I will talk about my sexual orientation as I be 2 in 1 gender now.....and other stuff...

P.S -I am happy that this awareness I am creating is making people come out of their shells,especially unique/special people,I got mails from some of them and it was my pleasure replying. Let me repeat what I said in the DM again,you will always have a friend in me,anytime you wanna talk,I am here. You're loved kiss smiley

Here's the link to I Am A Human Chimera (PART2)

https://www.nairaland.com/6609536/human-chimera-part-2

*TURN THE PICTURE UPSIDE DOWN TO VIEW IT WELL
grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 3) by Cindy222(f): 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
@Energy24
Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 3) by Cindy222(f): 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
@Yujiz
Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 3) by Cindy222(f): 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
@XDaBOSS
Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 3) by TuborTee143: 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
Woww.. and you rock skirts and gowns like that Awwwwwnn

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 3) by heniford2: 7:11pm On Jun 19, 2021
Cindy222:
Good evening fellow nairalanders and guests, I know some guests will read this too. Today I won't really write about CHIMERISM,I just wanna use this post to address some questions I was asked smiley......

•Some people asked if my face has two complexions,the answer is 'NO' it doesn't. I have just one complexion on my face.

•Someone asked if I feel two heartbeats,I guess he/she wanted to know if I have two hearts,I have just 1 heart.

•Someone asked if I have checked my gonads(ovaries) for reproductive ability and fertility,the answer is 'YES' I have done tests in relation to that . Results we great,i am fertile and I also have the ability to reproduce and I am grateful to God its possible.

•Someone asked if I am a product of IVF,the answer is 'NO' i am not a product of IVF. I was born in the 90's,I don't think IVF was even a thing then. I was born through natural conception.

•Some people asked if menstruate,the answer is 'YES' I menstruate. I even get to have menstrual cramps which isn't funny at all undecided sad......

*Someone asked about my voice tone and how many voice tones I have,I don't really understand that question sha...if it was possible to drop a voice-note on nairaland I would've dropped o,so you can hear my voice abi voices grin.....

Let me stop here now,in forthcoming posts,I will talk about my sexual orientation as I be 2 in 1 gender now.....and other stuff...

P.S -I am happy that this awareness I am creating is making people come out of their shells,especially unique/special people,I got mails from some of them and it was my pleasure replying. Let me repeat what I said in the DM again,you will always have a friend in me,anytime you wanna talk,I am here. You're loved kiss smiley

grin
so which one are you male or female do you have dick or Virginia do you have breast do feel a shame sometimes
Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 3) by Yujiz(m): 7:11pm On Jun 19, 2021
Still following
Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 3) by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
heniford2:
so which one are you male or female do you have dick or Virginia do you have breast do feel a shame sometimes
u well?

10 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 3) by heniford2: 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
u well?
I asked a simple question I have seen another here called intersexy can't say a male here claiming he has female stuff inbwtn
Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 3) by harmargedon: 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2021
Something don't feel right about the pics. The position of your knees says it all, they are pointed away from each other. And why would you wear a socks, that's because you don't want us to see your foot. Why would you cross your legs, it's because you don't want us to notice the off position of the toes. The picture you posted are two different people. You've never posted a complete pic of you from waist down, just fragments. In my own words I'd say I don't believe you.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 3) by Ulunne777(f): 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
You keep hiding ur toes.first it was black n white,now covered with socks.
There's something about it and I want to know.
Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 3) by BuyAndSellStuff: 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
OP, you are yet to drop a full picture of you. These two legs may belong to two different people.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 3) by Cindy222(f): 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
TuborTee143:
Woww.. and you rock skirts and gowns like that Awwwwwnn

Lolzzzz....yes I do,bumshorts especially grin

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 3) by Cindy222(f): 9:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
u well?

Very good question o...
Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 3) by Cindy222(f): 9:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
serenity1:
Wow, this is weird.

Lolzzz....I know right grin
Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 3) by Cindy222(f): 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2021
harmargedon:
Something don't feel right about the pics. The position of your knees says it all, they are pointed away from each other. And why would you wear a socks, that's because you don't want us to see your foot. Why would you cross your legs, it's because you don't want us to notice the off position of the toes. The picture you posted are two different people. You've never posted a complete pic of you from waist down, just fragments. In my own words I'd say I don't believe you.

Hahahahaha.....this made me laugh hard,I understand how confusing it looks but that's God for you....

I wore a socks because my feet was cold,I innocently crossed my legs and took pictures see how you analysed crossing of my innocent legs lolzzz grin cheesy

Two different people ke grin grin cheesy cheesy.....Anyway it's your choice to believe or disbelieve....I am not here to convince anybody, I am here to create awareness and talk about being a 'Human Chimera '.......

So whatever you finally decide for yourself is left to you.

15 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 3) by Cindy222(f): 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:
OP, you are yet to drop a full picture of you. These two legs may belong to two different people.

Don't worry you're gonna see a full picture of me pretty soon smiley
Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 3) by TuborTee143: 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
Cindy222:

Lolzzzz....yes I do,bumshorts especially grin

Eweeeeehhh... we will follow till the end lolzzz. That full pics must appear by fire
Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 3) by meobizy(f): 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2021
My friend, go and make yourself useful.
Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 3) by XDaBOSS(m): 11:14pm On Jun 19, 2021
Cindy222:
@XDaBOSS

Man (dark and hairy) and woman leg for the same body. God is indeed wonderful.
I admire your confidence though...it's not easy.
Keep up the good work...will love to read more.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 3) by Ugmama(m): 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 3) by KelvinCoaster(m): 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2021
[quote author=Ugmama post=102922569]Ok[/quote Wow, you mean your own 'chimeralistic' morphology is 'nonsensical'?
Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 3) by Or11: 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
Cindy222:

grin

I recommend you shave the hair on your legs. You are a woman, chimera or not. A lot of Nigerian girls are always lazy to shave and they miss out on the benefits
Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 3) by Cindy222(f): 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
Or11:

I recommend you shave the hair on your legs. You are a woman, chimera or not. A lot of Nigerian girls are always lazy to shave and they miss out on the benefits

grin grin grin....I love and adore it like this,chimera or not.......Na my leg.....I don't remember asking for recommendations.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Treat This Boil? (Graphic Content) / The Benefits Of Ultimate Stemcell "Phytoplacenta" Called DYNACE ROCENTA / Egg Everyday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.