Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,575 members, 7,812,871 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

I Am A Human Chimera (PART 4) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am A Human Chimera (PART 4) (1428 Views)

I Am A Human Chimera (PART 3) / I Am A Human Chimera (PART 2) / I Am A Human Chimera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Human Chimera (PART 4) by Cindy222(f): 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
As a 'Human Chimera(Twin Chimerism)' living with two immune systems seems kinda cool but,its not funny. These immune systems get to attack each other,one trying to reign supreme over the other thereby making 'ME' suffer it. My body sees my twin brother's genes like a threat and tries to reject it but it can't.

Imagine being your own twin,its kinda cool ooo.....but if he was here with me right now,it would have been awesome ooo walahi cheesy smiley....

Because of these two immune systems I have,what affects others might not affect me and what affects me,might not affect others......There are drugs I take sometimes and the reactions/effects are so damn bad while for other people nothing happens to them when they take those drugs,I am allergic to alot of things........

I have food sensitivities too,its not everything I can eat oo,I am on a diet kinda.....Sometimes there are things I eat and I get to start reacting to them immediately in different ways.....Digestion too is another issue,I can't eat hard stuff lolzzz.....

Sometimes I eat food when its blended not how others eat it ooo angry.....I eat soft food in general sha.... Sometimes too,I have to mash some kind of meals before eating..if i don't,its gonna be an issue for my body.....This same overactive immune systems, somehow made me also have asthma, nobody in my family/lineage has ever had it,but here I am.

People who know me,know about my fragility health wise. I take supplements most times,they help too. I take lots of fruits daily,lots of water and other stuff,even excercises help...Thank God we don't look like what we have been through or going through if not ehn hmm....

God has been faithful to me oooo,as in all my life,if not for him I would've been long gone....

Funny enough being a 'Human Chimera' has helped me become tough,dogged and always ready to face anything head on...It made me who I am today and helped me mould my personality to be what it is today. In my own little way I make sure that I make at least one person smile everyday using this my MOUTH or my EYES lol.... Kind words help alot,even subtle smiles coupled with eye contact,they help too....People go through silent battles daily......

I am happy that with my little write-ups here and there,other UNIQUE/SPECIAL people like me,are learning to stop feeling ashamed or feeling bad about who they are. They have also seen that they are not alone and they are beautiful just the way they are. I understand that this our Nigerian society does not help matters at all.....

This is not for anybody to pity me o,biko grin grin....I am just talking about this so I can raise awareness about Chimerism and what living as a Human chimera is all about. I also wanna make people understand that not everything is black and white out there.

P.S The guy that promised to send me 20k in 'I Am A Human Chimera' (PART 1),just to appreciate how special I am,sent the money to me today.

@Krismas May God bless you,just the way you blessed me as a stranger,strangers will bless you in Jesus name. AMEN.

Here's the link to I Am A Human Chimera (PART 3)

https://www.nairaland.com/6611441/human-chimera-part-3

13 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 4) by Viccur(m): 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2021
Omooh shocked

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 4) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ohh wow. You're very pretty smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 4) by seankafor(m): 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
Life is and will continue to be a mystery..

Live everyday like it's your last because nothing is promised but death..

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 4) by BuyAndSellStuff: 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
I'm a Nissan Primera! angry

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 4) by AdaSunshine(f): 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
You're nothing short of amazing! An epitome of bravery!

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 4) by Cindy222(f): 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2021
@XDaBOSS
@Energy24
@Yujiz

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 4) by Yujiz(m): 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
So there r health implications.....
Interesting

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 4) by Energy24(m): 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2021
Wow see beauty please be my friend !!!!�

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 4) by XDaBOSS(m): 8:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
This is all I can say...HMMMMMM

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 4) by PureAmanda(f): 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
shocked shocked shocked wow ....you look pretty

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 4) by domido(m): 11:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
I've been a silent follower right from chapter 1. I must commend your bravery. You're beautiful oo.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 4) by illicit(m): 1:48am On Jun 22, 2021
Inside life

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 4) by Cindy222(f): 10:05am On Jun 22, 2021
domido:
I've been a silent follower right from chapter 1. I must commend your bravery. You're beautiful oo.

Thank you for following smiley and thanks for the compliments too�....

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 4) by Cindy222(f): 10:06am On Jun 22, 2021
PureAmanda:
shocked shocked shocked wow ....you look pretty

Thanks a bunch smiley

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 4) by Cindy222(f): 10:07am On Jun 22, 2021
AdaSunshine:
You're nothing short of amazing! An epitome of bravery!

Thanks for the compliments smiley
Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 4) by Cindy222(f): 10:07am On Jun 22, 2021
Jobia:
Ohh wow. You're very pretty smiley

Thank you for the compliments smiley

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 4) by xorojinxx: 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2021
You are not beautiful.

You are drop dead gorgeous!

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 4) by Cindy222(f): 8:48pm On Jun 22, 2021
xorojinxx:
You are not beautiful.

You are drop dead gorgeous!

Awwwwn smiley....thank you so much for the compliments..
Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 4) by Kindness218: 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2021
Your pretty. I love your energy and thanks to the guy that send you the 20k

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 4) by Casham: 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
I've been following from part 1. I can only say WHOAW!!
You are actually a walking, living miracle. The health issues makes it a bit sad to read, but your spirit and energy is infectious. And you know you are gorgeous.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 4) by Cindy222(f): 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
Casham:
I've been following from part 1. I can only say WHOAW!!
You are actually a walking, living miracle. The health issues makes it a bit sad to read, but your spirit and energy is infectious. And you know you are gorgeous.

I am happy you've been following from PART 1 smiley smiley.....Thank you for the kind words and compliments,I appreciate you smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 4) by Adaanna(f): 12:38am On Jul 03, 2021
Awwww sis you're precious and unique. Have been following all through.

Thank you very much and God bless you everyday of your life IJN Amen.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 4) by Nobody: 2:47am On Jul 03, 2021
Cindy222
I watched a video on YouTube about Twin Chimerism in which the children of both women featured had the other twin's DNA.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 4) by Cindy222(f): 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
Adaanna:
Awwww sis you're precious and unique. Have been following all through.

Thank you very much and God bless you everyday of your life IJN Amen.

Awwwwn kiss kiss Thank you for your kind words sis,I appreciate you. Thank you for following my story till now smiley smiley

Amen to your prayers. God bless you and your family everyday too and may God also grant all your heart desires. AMEN.
Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 4) by Cindy222(f): 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
Swolf:
Cindy222
I watched a video on YouTube about Twin Chimerism in which the children of both women featured had the other twin's DNA.

Yes that's true,I will talk about that aspect too as time goes on. Thank you for following my stories smiley.....
Re: I Am A Human Chimera (PART 4) by anthonyuncle(m): 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2021
your posts are eye openers to me

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

HIV Permanent Solution Within 1month Call/ Whatsapp 070!302!276!41 / Urgent Attention! What To Do To Someone That Ate Detergent / How To Curtail The Menace Of Staphlococus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.