Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

COVID-19: UAE Lifts Ban On Travels Between Dubai And Nigeria - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / COVID-19: UAE Lifts Ban On Travels Between Dubai And Nigeria (20840 Views)

UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians / UAE Lifts Ban On Passengers Travelling From Nigeria / UAE Lifts ban on Transit flights From Nigeria, India, Others On August 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: UAE Lifts Ban On Travels Between Dubai And Nigeria by ello29(m): 9:47am On Jun 20, 2021
At this time, if I will advice some Nigerians to be careful of travelling to tourists countries because of the high risk of contracting the deadly virus.
Re: COVID-19: UAE Lifts Ban On Travels Between Dubai And Nigeria by Bifwoli: 10:01am On Jun 20, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:
Nigerians will soon resume their Dubai travels...any small thing... Dubai!!! cool
How about Nigerians in Nigeria turning the country into another rich Dubai...some big thinking is needed here .Nigeria got lots of oil and UAE has lots of oil too.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: UAE Lifts Ban On Travels Between Dubai And Nigeria by Boudiccao: 11:07am On Jun 20, 2021
Lol. . Those foolish politicians can finally get away from the rot they created.
Re: COVID-19: UAE Lifts Ban On Travels Between Dubai And Nigeria by slimanyd: 11:27am On Jun 20, 2021
LAfricana:
This is good news!

May this pestilence not near your abode, and our families, happy Sunday.

||||||||||||||||||||
HOW SECURED IS YOUR VEHICLE?

THE RATE OF VEHICLE THEFT IS ON THE INCREASE, GET A VEHICLE TRACKING UNIT FOR YOUR VEHICLE AND HAVE THE PEACE OF MIND YOU DESERVE.

* Demobilizer * Real-time position tracking * All destinations playback * Geofence * Mileage * Tamper proof * Mobile app tracking * Cloud based app * 1 years warranty
Just 20K

I need this in Ibadan bro. How do we connect.
Re: COVID-19: UAE Lifts Ban On Travels Between Dubai And Nigeria by dafeoroyo: 11:49am On Jun 20, 2021
Who still dey go Dubai...life don shift to Turkey now o
Re: COVID-19: UAE Lifts Ban On Travels Between Dubai And Nigeria by seglabsy(m): 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
Fsglobals:
Get approved within 48 hrs for just $300 with job links���� Guaranteed..call or Whatsapp 070..5965.49 .11
pls are you saying one can now process works visa because is like is being put on hold before
Re: COVID-19: UAE Lifts Ban On Travels Between Dubai And Nigeria by seglabsy(m): 1:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
dafeoroyo:
Who still dey go Dubai...life don shift to Turkey now o
pls where can one do turkey work visa 08032432089 my WhatsApp number

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: UAE Lifts Ban On Travels Between Dubai And Nigeria by Andercruz: 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
porthouse7:
190k 3months visa

How much to get visa,work and accommodation..
Re: COVID-19: UAE Lifts Ban On Travels Between Dubai And Nigeria by byinks(f): 2:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ope O !
Re: COVID-19: UAE Lifts Ban On Travels Between Dubai And Nigeria by Switch07(m): 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
porthouse7:
190k 3months visa

Am I getting a job over there?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: UAE Lifts Ban On Travels Between Dubai And Nigeria by tunary(m): 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
brosom:
Oh thank goodness

Sopuru my dubai connect the ban is lifted oo

Time to japa grin.
Dubai guy
Re: COVID-19: UAE Lifts Ban On Travels Between Dubai And Nigeria by wasol: 4:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
Derende:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/covid-19-uae-finally-lift-ban-on-travels-between-dubai-nigeria/?amp=1

UNMASKING THE GLOBAL PANDEMIC CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)

COROMYSTERY NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD AND VIEWS...
Early in the year 2020, the whole world wake up to a devastating outbreak of a pandemic known as CORONA VIRUS. The nations are still in fears, many millions are still at risk, (if they won't change) just as the deaths across the globe keep soaring high at different locations in various period of times. But have you wondered why this Corona virus also known as COVID-19, ravaged so many nations, could it be from the devil, or is it man made?... Or could it be a message God is passing to the world?... Have you wondered why it appears like God have been silent over the whole scene?... Sorry, He is actually not silent and you can hear His position and details as He addresses all nations and mankind through this short movie, 'COROMYSTERY', from the stable of The Good-Shepherd's Missionaries' Field.
Watch, learn and adjust your ways and please, show love and do the evangelism of telling others about it until it cuts across the horizon...

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE.
Thanks again and God bless you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0IvSyciZEY
Re: COVID-19: UAE Lifts Ban On Travels Between Dubai And Nigeria by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

our first Lady oya !

she can now go back home
grin grin
Re: COVID-19: UAE Lifts Ban On Travels Between Dubai And Nigeria by Gfskw: 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ok
Re: COVID-19: UAE Lifts Ban On Travels Between Dubai And Nigeria by CavemanDefuturo: 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
Yalah Habibi! It's travel time cheesy

Get your Dubai visa from us in 2days...
You can't beat our price.
We know Dubai!....let's us plan your trip for half of the price you're meant to spend.
Re: COVID-19: UAE Lifts Ban On Travels Between Dubai And Nigeria by Kizyte(m): 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
sucess001:

Doesn't make sense. Why present a test result before departing then
I wonder o!
Re: COVID-19: UAE Lifts Ban On Travels Between Dubai And Nigeria by marcus0123: 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
Thank God � the ban have been lifted.Nigerian can travel to UAE now
Re: COVID-19: UAE Lifts Ban On Travels Between Dubai And Nigeria by Chucks234: 12:44am On Jun 21, 2021
Kizyte:
Finally! But passengers are still going to undergo another test upon arrival at Dubai airport, no be the same thing dem still dey talk wey Nigeria no gree?

” Passengers are also expected to present a negative PCR test certificate with a OR code from laboratories approved by the Nigerian government, while also undergoing the same test upon arrival at the Dubai airport”.

Same thing is done in Lome, Accra, Cotonou not only dubai. And you should have paid before you arrive the country
Re: COVID-19: UAE Lifts Ban On Travels Between Dubai And Nigeria by Kizyte(m): 8:10am On Jun 21, 2021
Chucks234:

Same thing is done in Lome, Accra, Cotonou not only dubai. And you should have paid before you arrive the country
Na wa o!
Re: COVID-19: UAE Lifts Ban On Travels Between Dubai And Nigeria by aieromon(m): 11:36am On Jun 21, 2021
marcus0123:
Thank God � the ban have been lifted.Nigerian can travel to UAE now

Don't rejoice yet....

https://www.emirates.com/ae/english/help/travel-updates/#4306
Re: COVID-19: UAE Lifts Ban On Travels Between Dubai And Nigeria by ayobamie0011(m): 12:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
Switch07:
How much to enter Dubai now
contact me . I will get it for u 150k
Re: COVID-19: UAE Lifts Ban On Travels Between Dubai And Nigeria by Switch07(m): 9:16pm On Jun 21, 2021
ayobamie0011:
contact me . I will get it for u 150k

I just sent you an email can we talk better
Re: COVID-19: UAE Lifts Ban On Travels Between Dubai And Nigeria by porthouse7(f): 10:21am On Jun 23, 2021
Andercruz:

How much to get visa,work and accommodation..
visa 190k, ticket, 400k depending on time and airline, accommodation from 40k to 70k per month
Re: COVID-19: UAE Lifts Ban On Travels Between Dubai And Nigeria by porthouse7(f): 10:24am On Jun 23, 2021
Switch07:

Am I getting a job over there?
job is not 100% guaranteed but u will surely get job
Re: COVID-19: UAE Lifts Ban On Travels Between Dubai And Nigeria by Switch07(m): 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2021
porthouse7:
job is not 100% guaranteed but u will surely get job

Can we talk on WhatsApp
Re: COVID-19: UAE Lifts Ban On Travels Between Dubai And Nigeria by porthouse7(f): 12:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
Switch07:

Can we talk on WhatsApp
drop ur digits to my mail..... Mayfourtenbiz@gmail.com
Re: COVID-19: UAE Lifts Ban On Travels Between Dubai And Nigeria by porthouse7(f): 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2021
Switch07:

Can we talk on WhatsApp
I have accommodation for my clients traveling from cotonou
Re: COVID-19: UAE Lifts Ban On Travels Between Dubai And Nigeria by seglabsy(m): 9:02am On Jul 07, 2021
MY PFOPLE PLS I WANT TO KNOW THE REASON WHY TRAVEL AGENT ALWAYS SPECIFY WHERE TO DO MEDICAL,I TOLD ONE OF THEM THAT I WANT TO DO IT IN OVERNMENT HOSPITAL,HE WAS TELING ME PRIVATE HOSPITAL THAT IS EXPENSIVE.IT IS FOR DUBAL WORK VISA
Re: COVID-19: UAE Lifts Ban On Travels Between Dubai And Nigeria by Gilgil: 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
Wrong.

Most Europeans go to Dubai in January, during
Dubai's winter (16-23C) and Europe's winter (-15 to 0C). Its fantastic then.

If you have been to Dubai, you would know that it's nasty hot in their summer (40-49C) which is also Europe's summer 22-33C). This year it hit 50C in Dubai and they had to seed the clouds to cool the desert place down

Those fully-booked hotels you mentioned, if true, are probably filled with people who can't afford a decent holiday as the hotels and everything are dirt cheap to attract at least some coin in those hellish conditions.

Do your research.

noeloge82:

Yes nasty hot but check hotels fully booked because most European tourist prefer this time due to their cold weather

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Commercial Bus Rams Into A Fuel Tanker & A SUV In Gbagada (Photos) / Petrol Tanker On Fire At Gowon Estate, Ipaja Road Lagos (Photos) / Immigration To Issue Passports In 774 Lgas, Says Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.