Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:52 AM

... - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ... (7156 Views)

I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / I'm About To Regret Getting Married / I'm About Losing The Man I Love And Being Pressured To Marry The One I Never Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Drella(m): 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ishilove:
Condom 100 bucks would have stopped all these soliloquizing

Condom breakage can occur na grin
Re: ... by Drella(m): 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
mutter:
Please keep the child.
You can do the traditional and registry quietly and later a church wedding
Not all marriages start with a big flash.
Sometimes big marriages also break up.
The most important thing it's that the man is standing to you.
Why kill your child because he has a set back.
Tribulations last but a while but joy comes at the end.

Are you ready to be responsible for their upkeep after marriage??
Re: ... by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
TOPCRUISE:

The unborn child is the bacteria they want to get rid off wink
grin
Re: ... by AlphaJoshua(m): 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
KEEP THE BABY!
Re: ... by siofra(f): 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
Klass99:

I don't like this idea of saddling parents with the responsibility of others (especially ones created by the poor choices of grown azz children)

So, after our parents have toiled to raise us, they will come and raise our kids for us too? At what point do they get to relax and just enjoy their old age in peace?

If I were a parent to either OP or her boyfriend, I will do little to nothing, to ease their burden (as you put it) I send them message?

Many grandparents will be glad to have a grandchild to look after.
Re: ... by evil1: 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
We give excuses every year. How the clock ticks so fast is what I can't imagine.
Any thing could happen at any time.

I don't subscribe to out of wedlock but you guys can do something small and legal.
Just go to the marriage registery and get married plus a small white wedding to reduce cost. So you give birth peacefully.

If your done with school maybe you should keep it.
Its your choice.
Re: ... by Olibboy: 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lvuinghrt:
I'm 2 month pregnant and I'm so confused.
I'm thinking of aborting this pregnancy, quit this relationship and get focus with my life.
We didn't know it will happen, because I was on antibiotics drug.
We both love each other. Although, we don't really have a good job. He recently lost the small job he's managing.

We would have gotten married since last year, but we've been waiting to secure a much better job.

The little savings can't get us married immediately before everyone notice.
I've been insisting on abortion, but he wouldn't let me.

I don't want to be a single mother for any reason and I don't want to start my life suffering with a child.

I feel I'm going to loss all my dreams and career and at the same time, I'm scared, I'm about to become a murderer by having an abortion.
I need an advice pls.

you can't lose anything...if you like the guy leave the baby. Check out single mothers even married ones it's difficult to earn funds
Re: ... by Nephilim: 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
Congratulations!
Happy Mother (Murder) life grin
Re: ... by Ezmans: 3:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
mutter:
Please keep the child.
You can do the traditional and registry quietly and later a church wedding
Not all marriages start with a big flash.
Sometimes big marriages also break up.
The most important thing it's that the man is standing to you.
Why kill your child because he has a set back.
Tribulations last but a while but joy comes at the end.
a beg which one be tradition, registry & church wedding
Re: ... by pauloskie38(m): 3:54pm On Jun 20, 2021
You want to commit murder just because of foolish excuse.

1 Like

Re: ... by Ishilove: 4:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

Unproductive people have sex recklessly.
Hear hear. It's like a rebellion
Re: ... by cayorday89(m): 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ishilove:
The 100bucks was spent on food that day to garner strength for the marathon secx..

1 Like

Re: ... by cayorday89(m): 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
Klass99:

I don't like this idea of saddling parents with the responsibility of others (especially ones created by the poor choices of grown azz children)

So, after our parents have toiled to raise us, they will come and raise our kids for us too? At what point do they get to relax and just enjoy their old age in peace?

If I were a parent to either OP or her boyfriend, I will do little to nothing, to ease their burden (as you put it) I send them message?

Many parents will gladly accept... It's their blood, they have no choice.
Re: ... by malaria(f): 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
Abeg u don dey dey scared. Keep your baby joor the baby can be your blessing. I dont even known how old you are? Who does abortion this days .
Re: ... by Munzy14(m): 7:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ishilove:
100 bucks ke, these brands don add money o...with usual excuse of dollar don add money..

And besides, not every lady like condom.
Re: ... by Munzy14(m): 7:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

Unproductive people have sex recklessly.
How did you come up with this hypothesis? Who told u?...grin
Re: ... by Munzy14(m): 7:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
YOUNGELDER1:
Don’t bring a child into the world if you don’t have a means of taking care of that child.
Don’t listen to anybody that will tell you otherwise.
The bitter truth...

1 Like

Re: ... by yetunsbay(m): 7:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
CsRockefeller:
Low key, I wish I can get a lady pregnant right now, that's the only way my people would know I'm serious about marriage.
the easiest
Re: ... by mariahAngel(f): 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
Munzy14:

How did you come up with this hypothesis? Who told u?...grin

Maka na ha enwehu aka oru na....so all they think about and do is sex. Like those rabbits juru na romance section grin
Re: ... by Munzy14(m): 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

Maka na ha enwehu aka oru na....so all they think about and do is sex. Like those rabbits juru na romance section grin
Hahahahahaha....chowa okwu....They will soon come for you...

You never see highly productive people, kwa gburu onwe ha na iko...grin

The truth is op is not, financially, psychologically and otherwise ready for a baby..

That baby will suffer in all angle..For the mean time...In this dangerous economy..

And like I said earlier on, not every lady will like pills or condom nor get mind for abortion...But a ga na akwa iko...cheesy
Re: ... by Malawian(m): 7:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lvuinghrt:
I'm thinking of aborting this pregnancy, quit this relationship and get focus with my life.
We both love each other. Although, we don't really have a good job. He recently lost the small job he's managing.

We would have gotten married since last year, but we've been waiting to secure a much better job.

I don't want to be a single mother for any reason and I don't want to start my life suffering with a child.

I feel I'm going to loss all my dreams and career and at the same time, I'm scared, I'm about to become a murderer by having an abortion.
I need an advice pls.

You are not about to have an abortion, you are about to be a child murderer. Any man who values his life will steer clear of you afterwards. If you can kill your child, you can kill another woman's child.
Re: ... by mariahAngel(f): 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
Munzy14:

Hahahahahaha....chowa okwu....They will soon come for you...

You never see highly productive people, kwa gburu onwe ha na iko...grin

Ha biawa grin

The truth is op is not, financially, psychologically and otherwise ready for a baby..

That baby will suffer in all angle..For the mean time...In this dangerous economy..

And like I said earlier on, not every lady will like pills or condom nor get mind for abortion...But a ga na akwa iko...cheesy

Ike gwuru undecided
Re: ... by Munzy14(m): 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

Ha biawa grin

Ike gwuru undecided
Ha bia wa okwaya?...ngwanu...cheesy
Re: ... by CsRockefeller(m): 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
yetunsbay:
the easiest

Lol grin

Haven't found someone yet worth impregnating grin
Re: ... by AutoChick4U(f): 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lvuinghrt:

I need an advice pls.

Have u reasoned court marriage? Do u know you both can pray together and favor will fall on you all? Why being negative? Better keep that baby
Re: ... by Klass99(f): 11:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
smiley

3 Likes

Re: ... by dearygally: 12:07am On Jun 21, 2021
The child dey jeje Una call am... when you were having unprotected ses what outcome were you expecting?...why weren't you reasoning all these before..
Better relax and happy mother's day in advance
Re: ... by cayorday89(m): 8:28am On Jun 21, 2021
Klass99:

In today's Naija where parents/grand parents;

1. Have retired and most likely didn't retire in wealth or with a robust savings.

2. Do not receive their pension as and when due.

3. Are burdened with deteriorating health challenges typical of old age like arthritis, impaired vision, prostrate cancer etc

4. Do not receive a regular monthly allowance from their own children because of unemployment, under-employment or carelessness......

You people are telling me many parents will be happy to be burdened with a responsibility belonging to other adults!

Perhaps, parents who are wealthy and in good health won't mind (but how many Naija parents fall into this category)

No, I don't think many parents will be happy at all. Because, they've been there, done that and may have regrets. They may also endure the child and not necessarily celebrate him/her because they're probably thinking I don't need this right now, I need to be resting.

@ Caryoday, you even said for many parents it's their blood they have no choice - blood is thicker than water, is not a concept that resonates with everyone.

Some people should count themselves lucky they don't have me as a parent, because that BS you wrote (no offence meant) about blood and not having a choice, will not fly with me.

If I was a parent in this case -they either have the child and parent her as best as they can or they put him up for adoption and let people who want a child and are prepared for parenthood have him.

Let me tell you a Lil about myself, as a kid my parents said all that you said now I am grown and of a marriage able age I don't even have a girlfriend since I lost my last relationship and still struggling, now my parents are begging that I should just get married and they will support me in their own little way but I am not having any of it, cos of its many complications, especially on the part of the woman... And so many other parents like that just want grandchildren irrespective of the financial situation... So I said what I said earlier not because I support it but because most some parents just want that grandparents title by all means... You get my point now? And I have learnt not to make decisions ahead of an event happening cos when it becomes reality we most times don't take to that decision we earlier planned on taking prior to it happening.. So I put it to you that chances of you changing your mind when you eventually find yourself in this situation is high... Good morning

2 Likes

Re: ... by Raalsalghul: 9:13am On Jun 21, 2021
malaria:
Abeg u don dey dey scared. Keep your baby joor the baby can be your blessing. I dont even known how old you are? Who does abortion this days .

You people have started with all these "the baby can be a blessing nonsense".

1 Like

Re: ... by Raalsalghul: 9:16am On Jun 21, 2021
Omobola121:
Please your life is your life. Don't allow any low budget motivational speakers to tell you otherwise. If aborting the baby is the best decision now, please do it.

To take care of baby is not an easy task. You will be more frustrated when there is no means to cater for the child.

We all make mistakes. May the Creator forgives our imperfection!

I can see that you don't reason with sentiments, I like that.
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 21, 2021
I have never been this confused in my life. I can't even make a reasonable decision before it's too late.
Re: ... by Klass99(f): 10:13am On Jun 21, 2021
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men / Abandoned Dead New Born Baby / Have You Ever Witness Childbirth Scenario ?.( Graphic Pic )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.