Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:59 PM

South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes (16883 Views)

Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Atiku Abubakar, Urge Other Aspirants To Support Him / FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions / Ganduje Conferred With Chieftaincy in Abia- Lion That Protect Igbo People (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by berrystunn(m): 10:19am On Jun 20, 2021
Wickedtruths:

If you like, hold a million conferences. UGM and ESN are setting you guys up for serious trouble. Keep keep pampering them.
Instead of you to tell ESN to stop killing other people's children, you find it easier to tell those whose children are killed not to pay you in the same coin.

Understanding is a gift...go Get your self a gift.
Tell buhari to tell Boko Haram to stop the killing in NE.... Non dead in NE ?
Is easier for you to type nonsense.

1 Like

Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by THEAMAKA(f): 10:25am On Jun 20, 2021
chukel:
stop all this stupidity. If everybody hates you, don't you think you have a problem? Everybody cannot hate you if you are not a problem. You guys should sit back and think through things before spewing thrash. You may be in one village in Anambra and making life difficult for legitimate igbos in the north, southwest and southsouth by all this rubbish you keep typing. You guys should stop worsening our already bad condition. Kpachara anya.

This is what the other races can say to justify racism against black people. “If everyone hates black people it’s because there is obviously something that they’re doing wrong”

Very foolish logic.
Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by gwafaeziokwu: 11:20am On Jun 20, 2021
johntolu:

What Azikwe actually ended up doing with his 'sell out', to the Imperialist British, was selling the Igbo race to perpetual slavery, first to the Imperialist British and later, to the Nigerian state.
His deliberate greed and avarice, in collaborating with the British, to scuttle the genuine demands of both Western and Northern Nigeria, for a secession clause to be inserted into the 1955 constitution, is what is responsible for the endless travails of the Igbo race in the Nigerian Federation.

Were your fathers to have been contented with Igboland's God given natural resources, back then, in the 50's, 3 million innocent Igbo souls would not have perished during the Biafran civil war and all these perennial cries by Igbos, of being in perpetual slavery in their country, would not have happened either.

You also have a sitting President making reference to the whole Igbo race as being inconsequential in the Nigeria state and drumming it to your ears that he was part of the tormentors of your fathers in the 60's and threatened to give worst treatment than was given in the 60's, if you guys did not behave as expected as 'perpetual $lav€s' of the Nigerian state.

I am sure your fathers that outsmarted leaders of both Western and Northern Nigeria, by 'selling out' to imperialist British, in 1954, are regretting their actions of selling the Igbo race to perpetual slavery, in their graves.

More gibberish from a low level zombie. You just proved that your fathers were useless, the reason why the voice of one man drown all their collective noisy murmuring.

Igbos continue to outsmart you all till today. We got ya all independence from the British and today the you guys somehow cast expectation towards the east to lead your liberation from the new colonialists in town. You shall all wait for a long time. Igbos will fight for Igbos alone, carry your load oga.

You are not ashamed to admit that you and your entire tribe can not change anything in Nigeria. That because of Zik, you have handed over your destinies to almajiris foment futajalon. The history of the world is replete with the stories of great men and women who changed the trajectory of life event. Siddon look is not a virtue, it is mere cowardice.

Your mannequin president, threatened the entire ethnicities in Nigeria who are not Fulanis. He is forcing down Ruga down your throats by force. But the only thing you picked up from his speech is the his snide remarks on Igbos. Guy is your life so worthless that it is no longer news for someone to announced national television that your ancestral land is a passage way for his terrorist brothers. That they have his support to visit mayhem, rape and destruction upon you. Is this still part of Azikiwe fault?

Was Azikiwe the person that led the Yoruba elders and Kings to run to the colonialists and begged to be colonised when they got tired of killing each other? While Azikiwe tribemen held off the brits for 13 years fighting to be left alone, you guys voluntarily gave up your freedom. What, clause then are you talking about.

1 Like

Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by Boudiccao: 11:21am On Jun 20, 2021
Goke7:

It's a sense of entitlement, there's not even wrong in desiring anything but when it is to despise and rub it on others then it reveals the true intent and no one will take it lightly.

The igbos are their own problems and no one cares that much

Having gone through this thread,one statement you keep making is that you don't care about the Igbos or nobody cares about them.
If that is so then you need not bother yourself about their issues seeing that you believe they are irrelevant and inconsequential to you and Nigerians. I believe your region has it's own problems and challenges but when you ignore it to spew trash and troll a group of people you claim not to care about then that is a sign of obsession. Say whatever you want, you are obsessed with Igbos. If you don't care, then act like it.

1 Like

Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by donnie(m): 11:45am On Jun 20, 2021
OnionBandit:
Na now Una dey wake up?

Hypocrites! So they now agree there are violent secessionists in the South East and will engage them soonest...

When these untrained children where displaying the nihilism in them, almost all the so called leaders kept mute..the likes of Abaribe even claimed it was Fulani herdsmen burning down and looting Government facilities and killing security agents , unleashing never-seen-before terror on innocent people with views contrary to theirs..this is despite the countless evidence all over the internet nailing IPOB...

Now wey be say both the innocent and guilty dey suffer for the crimes of IPOB, the leaders finally found their voices. Una for wait till IDP camps full all the South East states

Shebi you are competing with North East

Aboki, which IDP camp are you typing from?!? Dey put eye for wetin no suppose consign you.

This evening they will tell us how many school children been kidnapped in your poverty stricken region.
Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by Goke7: 11:56am On Jun 20, 2021
Boudiccao:

Having gone through this thread,one statement you keep making is that you don't care about the Igbos or nobody cares about them.
If that is so then you need not bother yourself about their issues seeing that you believe they are irrelevant and inconsequential to you and Nigerians. I believe your region has it's own problems and challenges but when you ignore it to spew trash and troll a group of people you claim not to care about then that is a sign of obsession. Say whatever you want, you are obsessed with Igbos. If you don't care, then act like it.

Some of us keep talking to counter the lies and false narratives igbos keep churning out and you think we will keep silent? Call it trash, we know what we are doing, just like the igbos have the right to express themselves we too have it ok? Stay in your lane if you're not obsessed with us too
Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by sque007: 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
damnn nigarr we all have one common enemy
the fulanis
Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by Boudiccao: 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
Goke7:

Some of us keep talking to counter the lies and false narratives igbos keep churning out and you think we will keep silent? Call it trash, we know what we are doing, just like the igbos have the right to express themselves we too have it ok? Stay in your lane if you're not obsessed with us too

I don't know which region you hail from and believe me you will never see me on your threads or gaslighting people of your region so save this crap whenever you catch me doing so.
What narratives are you debunking? You derive joy in deliberately obsessing and engaging some Igbo handles in order to gaslight and mock them when in actual fact, your region equally have similar challenges under this tyrannical administration.
It's entirely ridiculous that Nigeria is gradually degenerating, you can see and feel it but decide to foolishing antagonize people who seem to be making efforts to oppose this tyranny irrespective of the methods they employ. You all need to get a grip of yourselves and tackle your respective challenges.

1 Like

Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by Boudiccao: 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
Goke7:

I checked again and you seem to claim Yoruba from some of your responses. There is this trending thread of Fulani herdsmen attacking one of your own in Kwara state. How come you aren't there deliberating on the issue but seem to posses all knowledge on igbo thread, cast aspersions and dedicate your time towards trying to convince yourself that you don't care. That doesn't correlate with your responses.

1 Like

Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by Goke7: 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
Boudiccao:

I don't know which region you hail from and believe me you will never see me on your threads or gaslighting people of your region so save this crap whenever you catch me doing so.
What narratives are you debunking? You derive joy in deliberately obsessing and engaging some Igbo handles in order to gaslight and mock them when in actual fact, your region equally have similar challenges under this tyrannical administration.
It's entirely ridiculous that Nigeria is gradually degenerating, you can see and feel it but decide to foolishing antagonize people who seem to be making efforts to oppose this tyranny irrespective of the methods they employ. You all need to get a grip of yourselves and tackle your respective challenges.

you are a hypocrite, when they mock others, do you come here to tell them to stop it? why are you pick on me then, this is the problem you guys have, you can't stand those who give it to you fire for fire, oga it's not compulsory you respond to my comments, kindy pass and stay in your lane, abi is not a free world again?
Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by Goke7: 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
Boudiccao:

I checked again and you seem to claim Yoruba from some of your responses. There is this trending thread of Fulani herdsmen attacking one of your own in Kwara state. How come you aren't there deliberating on the issue but seem to posses all knowledge on igbo thread, cast aspersions and dedicate your time towards trying to convince yourself that you don't care. That doesn't correlate with your responses.

why are you trolling me and accusing me of what you yourself are doing, hypocrite
Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by Boudiccao: 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
Goke7:

you are a hypocrite, when they mock others, do you come here to tell them to stop it? why are you pick on me then, this is the problem you guys have, you can't stand those who give it to you fire for fire, oga it's not compulsory you respond to my comments, kindy pass and stay in your lane, abi is not a free world again?

The people that consistently mock others don't go around telling them they don't care or irrelevant to them. If somebody is irrelevant to you then it's only logical they don't exist to you and therefore shouldn't dedicate time in engaging them. That is the reason I specifically addressed you because your passion in the thread counter your stance about them in other words you are trying to convince yourself. Maybe if you keep repeating it, it will become true.

1 Like

Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by Boudiccao: 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
Goke7:

why are you trolling me and accusing me of what you yourself are doing, hypocrite

No, you are the hypocrite here. Check yourself again.
Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by Goke7: 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
Boudiccao:

The people that consistently mock others don't go around telling them they don't care or irrelevant to them. If somebody is irrelevant to you then it's only logical they don't exist to you and therefore shouldn't dedicate time in engaging them. That is the reason I specifically addressed you because your passion in the thread counter your stance about them in other words you are trying to convince yourself. Maybe if you keep repeating it, it will become true.

oga you're the one confusing yourself cos you're intentionally picking on me and I understand your psyche in trying to provoke me which I won't. Kindly shift your attention to your kinsmen cos am not moved by your distraction. You see nothing wrong in others then mind your business after all this is a faceless forum and we both don't have any intention of meeting ourselves ok? keep your perspective and I will keep mine. That's not too much to ask for
Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by Boudiccao: 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
Goke7:

oga you're the one confusing yourself cos you're intentionally picking on me and I understand your psyche in trying to provoke me which I won't. Kindly shift your attention to your kinsmen cos am not moved by your distraction. You see nothing wrong in others then mind your business after all this is a faceless forum and we both don't have any intention of meeting ourselves ok? keep your perspective and I will keep mine. That's not too much to ask for

As a matter of fact, my intention is not to provoke you but to expose the inconsistency you are carrying around. The implications of my response is, troll people if you are adamant about trolling them but the moment you keep going on and on about not caring about them, how they are irrelevant and redundant then it takes away from what you are doing. Like I mentioned earlier, spending this much hours on irrelevant people while you are totally absent from the ills and problems in your region is an obsession.

1 Like

Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by Goke7: 1:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
Boudiccao:

As a matter of fact, my intention is not to provoke you but to expose the inconsistency you are carrying around. The implications of my response is, troll people if you are adamant about trolling them but the moment you keep going on and on about not caring about them, how they are irrelevant and redundant then it takes away from what you are doing. Like I mentioned earlier, spending this much hours on irrelevant people while you are totally absent from the ills and problems in your region is an obsession.

it's your perspective, keep it to yourself
Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by Boudiccao: 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
Goke7:

it's your perspective, keep it to yourself
It's common sense,now you know.

1 Like

Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by Goke7: 1:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
Boudiccao:

It's common sense,now you know.

now you're obsessed with me but it's fine grin
Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by lascos912(m): 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
their own father never protect them
Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
Let them kwantunu
Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by johntolu: 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

More gibberish from a low level zombie. You just proved that your fathers were useless, the reason why the voice of one man drown all their collective noisy murmuring.

Igbos continue to outsmart you all till today. We got ya all independence from the British and today the you guys somehow cast expectation towards the east to lead your liberation from the new colonialists in town. You shall all wait for a long time. Igbos will fight for Igbos alone, carry your load oga.

You are not ashamed to admit that you and your entire tribe can not change anything in Nigeria. That because of Zik, you have handed over your destinies to almajiris foment futajalon. The history of the world is replete with the stories of great men and women who changed the trajectory of life event. Siddon look is not a virtue, it is mere cowardice.

Your mannequin president, threatened the entire ethnicities in Nigeria who are not Fulanis. He is forcing down Ruga down your throats by force. But the only thing you picked up from his speech is the his snide remarks on Igbos. Guy is your life so worthless that it is no longer news for someone to announced national television that your ancestral land is a passage way for his terrorist brothers. That they have his support to visit mayhem, rape and destruction upon you. Is this still part of Azikiwe fault?

Was Azikiwe the person that led the Yoruba elders and Kings to run to the colonialists and begged to be colonised when they got tired of killing each other? While Azikiwe tribemen held off the brits for 13 years fighting to be left alone, you guys voluntarily gave up your freedom. What, clause then are you talking about.

My initial impression when we started this discussion, was that I was engaged with a very intelligent person but you have displayed with your last post, that my initial assessment of you, might have been faulty.
I mentioned the role played out by a mole, against his fatherland, in support of the wishes of Imperialist British government, which was upheld by Britain because it favors their interest and you are eulogizing the betrayal of a villain over his compatriots.

I have a simple question for you and I want you to give an honest answer to the question;

*Could we, as a Nation, have been able to avert the death of more than 3 million Nigerians and loss of property across the country, if the secession clause were to have been inserted in the 1955 constitution as demanded by 2 of the 3 Regional leaders in 1954?

I hope your response will to a large extent, reflect your NL username/moniker.
Looking forward to your response.
Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by Arthur02(m): 1:08am On Jun 21, 2021
OEPHIUS:
South East leaders urge other regions to protect Igbo indigenes

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1460644330945794&id=100010007227700

And has the Igbos stop attacking other regions, calling them names...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Adesina Gets OAU's Distinguished Great Ife Alumnus Award (Throwback Pix) / Inmates Attempt To Escape From Prison In Osun, Four Killed / Jibrin Says 14 Governors And 26 State APC Chairmen Are In Support Of Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.