Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ... (1629 Views)

I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo / Depressed, I Want A Security Job, Sales Job / Depressed, I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by depato88(m): 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by MrJavaS: 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2021
Guy you placed too much trust on your friend

1 Like

Re: ... by Promotions: 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2021
Sad you have a bad friend..God will punish him, if you have a way kindly arrest him and don't look back cos this thing called friend have killed a lot... Sorry for your lost

2 Likes

Re: ... by chatinent: 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2021
You don't have to work for anyone to be successful.

I can teach you some smart yet legit ways to make cools nairas.
Re: ... by Tokskob2008: 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
chatinent:

I will be happy if you can show me the way bro.
Re: ... by chatinent: 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
Tokskob2008:

Yeah, I can show you two tested and trusted ways to be hitting at least N150k monthly.

It's a paid training tho. A token.
Re: ... by Tokskob2008: 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
chatinent:

Yeah, I can show you two tested and trusted ways to be hitting at least N150k monthly.

What are they about bro?
Re: ... by Teeyin(m): 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
Such is life...you sometimes fall to raise#sayno2depression
Re: ... by 042reports(f): 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
Tokskob2008:

What are they about bro?

100 ways to get reach and them no get money.

Flee from motivation speaker or u go later but Ebook with the money u say e no dey.

Bro just manage and get any little kind of job at the moment and make plans for skills development if possible.

Check New Haven axis and GRa.
Since u are a graduate per say. U can get a job with any of the hotels around

2 Likes

Re: ... by Promotions: 11:16pm On Jun 19, 2021
chatinent:

Best you can do is help him out or drop an advice not look for a way to cash out on a grieving man..

2 Likes

Re: ... by SanctifiedSista(f): 2:41am On Jun 20, 2021
Promotions:
Best you can do is help him out or drop an advice not look for a way to cash out on a grieving man..
I don't think the person intends to do that, whether u like it or not,u must pay for knowledge..it's rare to see who will give it for free..OP, u will be fine.. congratulations

1 Like

Re: ... by sheettle(m): 7:52am On Jun 20, 2021
Search for Ugo Egbujo on Facebook. He set up a kind of financial assistance committee for needy people like you on Facebook. Go through his posts and Share on his timeline or one of his posts regard those who are in dire need your story, and pray that you are recommended by the committee for financial assistance.

2 Likes

Re: ... by phemmyfour: 8:40am On Jun 20, 2021
depato88:
Am not someone that beg, haven't done this before but the way things are now, I can't help it, really down and depressed, since I was born, haven't experienced this kind of hardship and brokenness.

I graduated 4 years ago, served, since then no major job, just private school teaching job and home lesson. The list little savings I have which is about over 400k all gone.

I was scammed by a friend, I took as a brother,After countless disappointments from people I gave my CV for help to get a better job, I decided to diversify and venture in to farming (yam) , sent money to him for the leasing of 2 hectares, clearing, making of hips, herbicides, yam seedlings, workmanship etc, for those that would want to ask, why trust, or why send such money to him? He is from Benue State, though am not from benue state but i schooled there, from primary to university level, it was after my service in the west i relocated to my place in the east, so he is someone I know, and am very much aware his town's people are mostly into farming.

The plan at first was for us to relocate to his home town for 2 months this farming season by February earlier this year, but based on my private school job am managing, I couldn't, I felt one of us going there is ok, and based on the trust I have in him.

That's how I have been sending money all this while, he was also sending pictures, I never had any reason to suspect anything, only for me to call him last 2weeks that am on my way to his place , he answered and said okay, that if i get to his town , i should call him, that was the last time, i heard from from him, when i was in the bus, his numbers all of sudden stopped going through, i thought it was net work or low battery only to get to benue in the evening, called his lines were switched off, except one that was going through but no one was picking, sent him over 10 texts, no reply. I had to sleep in the park, since i know his home town the next morning i took bus to his home town, only to discover from his people nothing like a farm, that is been kind of long they saw him, i cant describe how I felt, it was as if, cold water was poured on me, it was like a dream

Till now he is not picking my call, read my messages on whatsapp and Facebook without replying, when i came back i was sick, this my savings, for the past few days I haven't been sleeping well, am really depressed, even contemplating sucide (Thou Godforbid)

If I had known I would have started a small provision store or use it to fund my forex account and start trading ( for the past one year, i have been learning how to trade forex and demo trading) , even if it is 3 to 5 dollars am earning in forex everyday, it would have been better.

Please am begging for help, am really depressed, be it financial help to start a small biz or venture into forex trading, or a even job, am a graduate, I stay in Enugu. My Cv is available. Please Nairaland a brother needs help.
Trust no one
Re: ... by Skillsnigeria: 9:00am On Jun 20, 2021
Hmmm, this present economy don turn many people to scammers. This buhari era don turn many good people to bad people. Last last, you go dey alright

1 Like

Re: ... by geezynoni: 9:49am On Jun 20, 2021
I only trust God.. can't even trust myself
Re: ... by Ttorp(m): 10:02am On Jun 20, 2021
Trusting in man is deadly my brother. Trust only in God, He is the one that can’t and won’t disappoint you. However, I have a way out for you. This solution would be perfect if you have any skills. You could sign up on fiverr or freelancer and you will be glad you did.
In other words, if you don’t have any skills, I have a way out for you as well on that. Read this to the end ...
For the last two years I have been earning my money entirely online. Yes, making money online has a bit of a scammy sound to it but for many people it is a reality, and I am not exaggerating when I say there are regular people earning 5+ figure a month salaries completely through their online endeavors.
However, for every one of those there are probably hundreds of people who are not earning a dime online despite trying to. And yet there is something very sweet about earning that first dime online.
It’s motivation to pursue it further. I remember the first few dollars Vicky and I earned through affiliation.
It wasn’t much, but it was the start of us earning a few hundred dollars, then a few thousand, and now over ten thousand dollars every month.

I am going to show you the easiest way to make money online through affiliation.
Click here to gain access: https:///3hk9khw4
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
Abeg me sef need em , can you help me
chatinent:

Re: ... by Elmaaq: 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
Tokskob2008:

Report to CBS in the police headquarters where you reside, also report your transactions as fraudulent, so his bank account will be blocked, once this is done in a few days or weeks he'll be arrested or he'll refund you
Re: ... by depato88(m): 10:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ttorp:
Trusting in man is deadly my brother. Trust only in God, He is the one that can’t and won’t disappoint you. However, I have a way out for you. This solution would be perfect if you have any skills. You could sign up on fiverr or freelancer and you will be glad you did.
In other words, if you don’t have any skills, I have a way out for you as well on that. Read this to the end ...
For the last two years I have been earning my money entirely online. Yes, making money online has a bit of a scammy sound to it but for many people it is a reality, and I am not exaggerating when I say there are regular people earning 5+ figure a month salaries completely through their online endeavors.
However, for every one of those there are probably hundreds of people who are not earning a dime online despite trying to. And yet there is something very sweet about earning that first dime online.
It’s motivation to pursue it further. I remember the first few dollars Vicky and I earned through affiliation.
It wasn’t much, but it was the start of us earning a few hundred dollars, then a few thousand, and now over ten thousand dollars every month.

I am going to show you the easiest way to make money online through affiliation.
Click here to gain access: https:///3hk9khw4

Thanks bro, have heard of affiliate marketing.i will really like to learn affiliate marketing . The link isn't going through how can i contact you
Re: ... by depato88(m): 10:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
chatinent:

Please teach me bro...though have been learning forex trading for over a year now but have not start trading live due to capital to start up
Re: ... by depato88(m): 10:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
phemmyfour:
Trust no one

My brother have learnt that in the hard way
Re: ... by depato88(m): 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
Skillsnigeria:
Hmmm, this present economy don turn many people to scammers. This buhari era don turn many good people to bad people. Last last, you go dey alright

Amen thanks for the encouragement
Re: ... by depato88(m): 10:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
042reports:

100 ways to get reach and them no get money.

Flee from motivation speaker or u go later but Ebook with the money u say e no dey.

Bro just manage and get any little kind of job at the moment and make plans for skills development if possible.

Check New Haven axis and GRa.
Since u are a graduate per say. U can get a job with any of the hotels around

Thanks bro the encouragement, if you are in Enugu we can meet or I can forward you my CV if u got any connect concerning the hotel job you talking about
Re: ... by depato88(m): 11:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
MrJavaS:
Guy you placed too much trust on your friend

Very true, have learnt the hard way
Re: ... by Ttorp(m): 10:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
depato88:

Thanks bro, have heard of affiliate marketing.i will really like to learn affiliate marketing . The link isn't going through how can i contact you

I don’t know why the Nairaland is making the link to look like that.
You can connect with me on 08140975767.
I’d be glad to help you out.

(1) (Reply)

Npower Batch C (stream 1) Salary Will Increase To N50,000 / Spring Bank / Management Trainee In Stock Broking !urgent! Apply Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.