Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

How I Broke A Baby's Hand While Struggling To Enter A Bus - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Broke A Baby's Hand While Struggling To Enter A Bus (908 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks / I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Broke A Baby's Hand While Struggling To Enter A Bus by david102(m): 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2021
Life in Lagos is too rough, unorganized and choatic. Sometimes I get tired of living in Lagos. You have to struggle for everything and when you want to do something the right way people call you "mumu" but the real fools are those people calling others "mumu" for doing the right thing or acting right.

On this fateful day, I can't really recall where I was going, hmm, writing it now, it seems to be coming to me. I was going to Ijako, from Sango Otta, these place are in Ogun state, more like an outskirt of Lagos. Most people in these area work in Lagos. So the same spirit of gragra is very paramount.

I didn't know why buses going to ijako was scares in this day. We were many waiting for buses going to that direction. After waiting for some minutes, a bus finally came, as usual na, na gragra we use to enter the bus. There was this woman beside me who was carring a baby on her back. She joined in the hustle to enter the bus, I didn't know the baby's hands were outside, while I was struggling I noticed the bus was almost full and I had go back, while I was going back the woman was going forward into the bus and the baby's hands were outside. I can still hear the cry of the child. I don't know how to describe what really happened but the woman had her way into the bus at the expense of the baby. She struggled in while I was still standing and kind of like going back. Please I want you guys to imagine. As soon as she moved forward I felt the baby's hand on me then a scream from the child, she did not even stop to check what the problem is with the child, her mind was to enter the bus. I think I broke the child's hand, that cry I heard was real...

We need orderliness in Lagos and Ogun state. Most Lagosians that use public transport can relate. Not just in transportation but in different aspects and sectors in the country.
Even in our family, I believe orderliness starts from the family to the society.
We just need to me more civil as a people

2 Likes

Re: How I Broke A Baby's Hand While Struggling To Enter A Bus by Bola146(f): 10:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
cry Ibadan too now is turning to Lagos especially after rain
Re: How I Broke A Baby's Hand While Struggling To Enter A Bus by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
Chai
Re: How I Broke A Baby's Hand While Struggling To Enter A Bus by Shellsploit: 2:25am On Jun 20, 2021
Okearo is better
Re: How I Broke A Baby's Hand While Struggling To Enter A Bus by TheUndercover: 5:10am On Jun 20, 2021
lipsrsealed

That's a really sad experience. This disorderliness has made some people's valuables got stolen from by pickpockets because they see it as an opportunity to carry out their agenda, some even got injured in the process.

Some of those at the bus stops are not really waiting to get into the bus, but to steal. It's really sad. We just have to be careful in this cold world.
Re: How I Broke A Baby's Hand While Struggling To Enter A Bus by Ishilove: 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
Oh my, poor child cry

What a lot of these NUT people do is reserve seats for the vulnerable citizens, like nursing mothers, pregnant women and the elderly. What she should have done was approach one of them and ask them to reserve a seat when a bus comes and the would have obliged her. Now an innocent child has been injured by our failed society.
Re: How I Broke A Baby's Hand While Struggling To Enter A Bus by mariahAngel(f): 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
Oh my God!
Oh my God!!
Oh my God!!!

I cringed while reading it embarassed
Poor little baby cry

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Of My Favorite Hip Hop Artist / A Father Does Not Tell You That He Loves You. He Shows You. / There Is No Way a Family Won't Need One Of These Items (Mothers, Car owners)etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.