Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) (80066 Views)

Father Remanded In Prison For Raping His 18-Year-Old Daughter Inside His Shop / A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos / Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by MITCHELL96: 11:45am On Jun 20, 2021
Kandeed:

How's GLK a big car undecided Sapa sef

Which one you get ?

1 Like

Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 11:47am On Jun 20, 2021
This one na yahoo boy na
Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by Offpoint1: 11:51am On Jun 20, 2021
mmadu5:

its a big car to men of the underworld . if you want to know how big it is . buy one and drive it around for a week . if you dont get kidnapped or robbed then most likely killed. thats the Nigeria we live in today .
As long as the car wasn't snatched from him, there's more to his assassination.
Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by zoghys: 11:52am On Jun 20, 2021
hybridblood07:
Must you blame Buhari for every issue?

Why won't they blame him, when he's there doing nothing about any issue.
Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by Tjjones: 11:52am On Jun 20, 2021
So pathetic may he rest in peace. We can't ascertain why he was assassinated. We live in a wicked world. Plz guys alwaz keep a low profile no mata our attainment in life and stop raucious noise everywhere we go.

2 Likes

Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 11:57am On Jun 20, 2021
RIP
Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by Pilopher: 11:58am On Jun 20, 2021
Chirowman:
How human being life has become like that of a fowl that can be killed without mercy baffles me. Do this assassin's have conscience at all

He who kills by the sword mush surely die by the sword.
The law of karma

3 Likes

Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by akin9ja78(m): 11:58am On Jun 20, 2021
Cultist, ripper

Chukwute:
More photos
Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
Promotions:
RIP to the young fellow...hired assassins? Who did he offend?

Puss!y
Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by Btcking49ja: 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
[quote author=hslbroker2 post=102897024][/quote]ó boy ooooo....you don let me laff tire
Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by Josywhyte: 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
This one na yahoo boy na. May be him corner side the raba wey client pay and e no wan settle HK and other men wey matter. So dem arrange am keep one side make e know say dem no dey carry person raba play. Who sabi am as musician? RIP abeg

1 Like

Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by Josywhyte: 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
mysticwarrior:
you no read where them write say the guy na musician, he is probably an unknown musician playing piano with his fingers, if you get idea you go understand.

I get your point baba

1 Like

Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by Adakintroy: 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
So many street boys with no street sense.

My papa na christain that time...him build house finish before him tell neighbours.

Na weeks to packing my papa tell people.

Thats street!.

95percet of this dada Igbo smoking boys are the dumb half of the street. The real nigas are there in the ghetho huslling and planing life on the low. Them don build house for one side. But still de pass you with torn shirt.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by Ezmans: 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
You should say upcoming Yahoo star
Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
So, Buhari is the cause of this life short life abi?
zoghys:

Why won't they blame him, when he's there doing nothing about any issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by Kandeed: 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
ArticleBeast:
No be big car but I no get bicycle
talk bout urself dude
Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by jimmynauty: 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
I had seen the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by Sundaycomputer: 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
How's GLK a big car :-
Please how do you think is GLK car is,
And which one does ur family have,
Upload the pictures of the cars u have

1 Like

Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by Kandeed: 12:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
saxha:

Dey here dey form.
First ask, how big is 2k wey many women don fall for, and many men don lose their wives, gfs, and daughters for?

Fvck it. How big is 2k to you? Send 2k to 10 people on this page, with proof of what you do for a living, and let's see if you and "sapa" no dey drag beans. cheesy cheesy

Nigga you don't who I am or what I'm worth so just talk bout urself. how much is the GLK in particular just 8m at worse 10m max.

Today's Sunday dude n it's ur duty to tell God to deliver you from every sting of poverty and it's mentality that has relegated ur senses of belonging

1 Like

Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by Kandeed: 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
uniquetechng:
That GLK will set you back 8m plus, that's not a small money and that's what makes it a big car.

Dude how can you call 8m a big money if you don't get to receive that weekly or monthly?? well individual finances differences tho
Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by neyyoh: 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lol, the chaos theory unraveling right before us.
Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by UniversalDove: 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
Deal gone wrong
Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by saxha: 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kandeed:

Nigga you don't who I am or what I'm worth so just talk bout urself. how much is the GLK in particular just 8m at worse 10m max.

Today's Sunday dude n it's ur duty to tell God to deliver you from every sting of poverty and it's mentality that has relegated ur senses of belonging

Lol. Tell me who you are if you're balling and legit. No need for back and forth.

2 Likes

Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by OcholaKings: 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
mysticwarrior:
you no read where them write say the guy na musician, he is probably an unknown musician playing piano with his fingers, if you get idea you go understand.

Oil dey ur head
Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by ArticleBeast: 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kandeed:

talk bout urself dude
If u fit give girl half ur salary u no worth the argument
Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by Nature8(m): 1:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
2shaw:
Yahoo plus boy. I know dem type,419 boys scamming other yahoo boys. Dem full telegram. He get camry 09 and with glk and he be fast rising artist wey mtv base never interview neither did Grammy nominate him or headies. Dey use music as front when u r yahoo plus boy. Dem waste am like water. Dey carry boys money run go use am buy glk. Hahahahaha. Artist my ass.artist wey no get record label and some Co signs up. Stupid small boy. No be by to day buy car Upandan.fool. i have one fool like dat feeling fly cos of him outdated c350 benz. Dey claim artist. Every cultist who is doing yahoo plus guy has a numbered day. Besides delta boys don't waste time snipping u. Be it your glk or ml or venza. This like the 5th time we are seeing this. B4 was one yung nigga who had a baby was shot in his glk, another was a prince son shot alongside with the security details inside glk,now this one again same way same style. If u know u wan run with boys money even if na 13k. No stay delta. U go collect
Plus it's always in broad day light shit gets ugly.

It's either cult related or street(yahoo) related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMAeWg2VVXo
Aje

undecided
Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by Kandeed: 1:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
ArticleBeast:

If u fit give girl half ur salary u no worth the argument

grin someone that knew who I was here told y'all not to mind me on that thread that I was just catching cruise and really I was cuz ion work for nobody I do business man.

Anyways just in case you got gold to sell within SW, no matter the quantity I'm ur best plug
Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by Starzo: 1:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kandeed:

grin someone that knew who I was here told y'all not to mind me on that thread that I was just catching cruise and really I was cuz ion work for nobody I do business man.

Anyways just in case you got gold to sell within SW, no matter the quantity I'm ur best plug
you nor get shishi...I can bet my life on it

Na people wey broke finish for real life dey try find relevance for social medias like this.

babiyala na odogwu for where u dey for real life.

3 Likes

Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by Kandeed: 1:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
Starzo:

you nor get shishi...I can bet my life on it

Na people wey broke finish for real life dey try find relevance for social medias like this.

babiyala na odogwu for where u dey for real life.

ok
Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by Mortiple(m): 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
Abeg make una calm down.

I can bet with one of my blokos that this guy is a Yahoo boy.

For those claiming that he is a musician, abeg tell us how many albums he has in the market. Better still, how many shows per week him dey get for this flamboyance?

The arithmetic is quite simple:
Yahoo Boys are Armed Robbers.
Therefore all of you Yahoo boys wey dey run mouth for Nairaland, may madness locate all of una.

Make una go look for work.

Addendum: If you insult me, it means that you are a Yahoo man.
☹️☹️☹️

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 2:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
lilvicky68:
He's looking like a yahoo boy.. for Naija self even if you get money no need to show off oh..

how yahoo boys dey look? Nigerians and profiling is like bread and butter........na people like you go dey blame sars etc ......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) / Man Assassinated At Oando Filing-Station In Port-Harcourt (Viewers' Discretion) / Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.