Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,723 members, 7,955,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:34 PM

Share Your Experience With Pump Attendants At Filling Stations - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Share Your Experience With Pump Attendants At Filling Stations (750 Views)

Traffic Gridlock: Lagos Orders Filling Stations On Highways To Close By 4pm / A Moving Filling Station In Dubai Shocks Nigerian Man (Pix, Video) / Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience With Pump Attendants At Filling Stations by WillyWonda1: 11:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
So I was coming in from our branch in Port Harcourt and was on my way back to Warri. After a while, I noticed that I needed to top up my tank. So I branched a filling station and immediately the attendant saw me, she started smiling suspiciously, then I whined down the glass and told her to sell #5k fuel. Just then I picked my phone to check few messages. But in my head I was following up on the fuel she was selling but I wasn't looking at what she was selling. So I then looked up just when she finished selling, and I saw#4500. Then she quickly pressed something and the whole price stuff on the pump changed to 000. Immediately I suspected a foul. Afterwards she started asking me to move my car that she wanted to sell to other customers. But I refused to move my car cos it was becoming loud and I wanted her manager to hear so he or she would come,, and as God would have it, a middle aged man came and introduce himself as the manager. Then I told him to ask her how much fuel she just sold , she said #5k. Then I requested that she shows the last fuel she sold on the pump meter. And it showed #4500. Then I told the manager he just lost a customer, collected my #500 change and zoomed off.

What are your own experiences with pump attendants?

@Mynd44
@Lalasticlala
Re: Share Your Experience With Pump Attendants At Filling Stations by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
In saner climates, that would be her last day at the job.

But this OP sef, you just made someone lose their job
You should've settled it amicably with her na
Country hard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With Pump Attendants At Filling Stations by doggedfighter(f): 11:56pm On Jun 19, 2021
grin

Caught red-handed.

Wonder how the manager will handle it.
Re: Share Your Experience With Pump Attendants At Filling Stations by Freestainworld(m): 1:36am On Jun 20, 2021
NewBea:
In saner climates, that would be her last day at the job.

But this OP sef, you just made someone lose their job
You should've settled it amicably with her na
Country hard.
country hard but these kind of people are making the country more harder.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Pump Attendants At Filling Stations by Shellsploit: 2:18am On Jun 20, 2021
My fuel tank was on reserve..
Bought fuel 15k yet, my tank no full sad
Re: Share Your Experience With Pump Attendants At Filling Stations by AstroG: 6:53am On Jun 20, 2021
Shellsploit:

It's either u were cheated on or their pump is not good

I only buy petrol from where all these big transporters(GUO,God is Good or Peace) buy from and aff never regretted it

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Pump Attendants At Filling Stations by triple996(m): 7:07am On Jun 20, 2021
D reason most business men prefer foreigners to Nigerians in our own country.
Too much woro woro
Re: Share Your Experience With Pump Attendants At Filling Stations by AngelicBeing: 11:34am On Jun 20, 2021
Shellsploit:
Hian, l have told you, your car is from planet Jupiter, transfer 5 Jupiter dollars which is equivalent to 5 billion Naira to me on Mount Everest and I will make arrangements to fix your car wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With Pump Attendants At Filling Stations by KingMack(m): 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
WillyWonda1:
So I was coming in from our branch in Port Harcourt and was on my way back to Warri. After a while, I noticed that I needed to top up my tank. So I branched a filling station and immediately the attendant saw me, she started smiling suspiciously, then I whined down the glass and told her to sell #5k fuel. Just then I picked my phone to check few messages. But in my head I was following up on the fuel she was selling but I wasn't looking at what she was selling. So I then looked up just when she finished selling, and I saw#4500. Then she quickly pressed something and the whole price stuff on the pump changed to 000. Immediately I suspected a foul. Afterwards she started asking me to move my car that she wanted to sell to other customers. But I refused to move my car cos it was becoming loud and I wanted her manager to hear so he or she would come,, and as God would have it, a middle aged man came and introduce himself as the manager. Then I told him to ask her how much fuel she just sold , she said #5k. Then I requested that she shows the last fuel she sold on the pump meter. And it showed #4500. Then I told the manager he just lost a customer, collected my #500 change and zoomed off.

What are your own experiences with pump attendants?

@Mynd44
@Lalasticlala

Bro find work for me I begsad

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Get Ok To Board / Visa Alert / Arik Airline Refund For Cancelled Flights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.