Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman (40576 Views)

Insecurity: Ex-apc Spokesman Wants Buhari To Account For $1bn / Rivers State APC Adopts Indirect Primaries / 2019: "I Can Win With APGA" - Okorocha Admits Losing Control Of State APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman by Elliotwaveforec: 10:25am On Jun 20, 2021
Oloffa, what have you to say?

The youths there should continue being docile while your land is taken away from you by terrorists (Fulanis).
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman by 9jaPromo(f): 10:28am On Jun 20, 2021
NwaliE01:
We all need to stay strong and fight this menace as one.
This is a trying time for all of us
As one how?
U mean under one nigeria?

U dey crazy

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman by ivolt: 10:48am On Jun 20, 2021
Atiwaye:
You see what mufuta Olofa of Olofa is causing to his people just to please fulani emir in ilorin.
His decision has nothing to do with Emir.
He is collecting rents from the herdsmen.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 20, 2021
When your akansi enters your mouth grin

Fulani doesn't understand friendship, talks or diplomacy

It doesn't matter if you support him or not....he's gonna attack you provided you're not fulani
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman by macof(m): 11:06am On Jun 20, 2021
Kingluqman:
This is Offa we are talking about here, not Ilorin. Olodo.

Offa is 100% Yoruba of Oyo Empire and not among conquered Afonja people.
Oga The current Olofa has sworn himself to ilorin and fulani lordship

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman by UCHIHAmask: 11:07am On Jun 20, 2021
Simbrixton:
why not worry about the growing dead bodies in ur region army seems ready to decimate all ur strong men
what the Bleep are you doing??
i don't think this post as a point for you to mock yorubas,if you do pls don't represent igbos in it.....
it is not our ethics.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman by macof(m): 11:08am On Jun 20, 2021
Mossadd:
Olofa should be held responsible for this, he invited them and they have arrived with full force now so my home town is no longer safe again thanks to Asumon Okin Mufutau Gbadamosi
do the necessary things to depose him.
It is your future at stake here. Fulani are like a plague, give them an inch and they take it all. Ofa is now set to be a fulani haven, soon you won't be able to dare speak for yourself
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman by UCHIHAmask: 11:17am On Jun 20, 2021
9jaPromo:

As one how?
U mean under one nigeria?

U dey crazy
the word "together as one" is the main problem,in reality,it is an insurmountable obstacle,it's either we break or restructure.....

"state policing" which is an indirect way of tackling that obstacle would bring many cure to the problems of nigeria,it would put an end to external agressor's impunity and reduce police oppression,imagine that all the police officers in a state are indigenes of that state...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman by Barrywilly(m): 11:23am On Jun 20, 2021
Barrywilly:
They should tolerate it. It was only Friday that the Olofa of Offa was saying that he had adopted the fulanis as children and indigenes. They haven't seen anything yet. They should never in their life make any noise or complain when they are being dealt with by the bororo Fulanis
https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/society/amp/a14c42771e0441ff6b80b6ae920ce480
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman by talbarian(m): 11:23am On Jun 20, 2021
May God bless Nigeria with unwavering peace and prosperity.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman by lexy2014: 11:24am On Jun 20, 2021
Penguin2:
As a zombie he is, he will still find a way to justify the atrocity and blame those who were at the farm by that time.

This attack is d handiwork of Jack Dorsey, Twitter and IPoB
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman by jchioma: 11:25am On Jun 20, 2021
Praxis758:
The Farm owner being an APC spokesperson will soon come out to debunk that the his farm was never attacked by Fulani herdsmen as a form of loyalty to the his party.

He may even blame Saraki and opposition parties for the attack. I won't be surprised if he denies this attacked or blame those injured by the Fulanis while blindly supporting his party

grin

He will do no such thing; the reality of his problems are as clear and stark as the broom in APC logo.

Our correspondent further learnt that while efforts are ongoing to arrest the suspected herdsmen, most of their cows were injured and seized by the aggrieved farmers.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman by lexy2014: 11:26am On Jun 20, 2021
talbarian:
May God bless Nigeria with unwavering peace and prosperity.

God will be asking himself that "how many times do this people want me to bless Nigeria with peace and prosperity?"
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman by Praxis758: 11:31am On Jun 20, 2021
jchioma:

grin

He will do no such thing; the reality of his problems are as clear and stark as the broom in APC logo.

Don't trust Nigerian Politicians to that level o.

They blindly deny the obvious in the name of party loyalty.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman by palsenator(m): 11:34am On Jun 20, 2021
Piggyyeaster1:
Dot in a circle will soon be censored on nairaland

Keep quiet idiot.. It not for them , it is good for us both your SOUTH EAST and my SOUTH WEST are under attack. Have you forgotten how Fulanis attacked your people in Ebonyi? How about Imo State? If you are confused and misinformed like your generation, u can use google.

You want to be stupid? I will help you. Keep blaming while Fulanis have a field day. You don't obviously have any solution but trade blaming that your fathers did is the same thing you have started with..

Now to everyone sane one reading this post, we all need to stop this trade blaming issues. We need a one front against a common enemy. This is the best time to stand firm with ourselves and speak with one voice. Fulanis don't care or value you more than their cows whether yoruba or Igbo. Let's make a single front and each time we do, it unsettles them.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:45am On Jun 20, 2021
Husband and wife issue.....they will settle it in the Ozza room....

Before you tackle me,.....Just know that the husbands I meant are the FULANIs pls,.....

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:49am On Jun 20, 2021
palsenator:

Keep quiet idiot.. It not for them , it is good for us both your SOUTH EAST and my SOUTH WEST are under attack. Have you forgotten how Fulanis attacked your people in Ebonyi? How about Imo State? If you are confused and misinformed like your generation, u can use google.

You want to be stupid? I will help you. Keep blaming while Fulanis have a field day. You don't obviously have any solution but trade blaming that your fathers did is the same thing you have started with..

Now to everyone sane one reading this post, we all need to stop this trade blaming issues. We need a one front against a common enemy. This is the best time to stand firm with ourselves and speak with one voice. Fulanis don't care or value you more than their cows whether yoruba or Igbo. Let's make a single front and each time we do, it unsettles them.

You have talked like an elder who sees beyound sentiments .....

I wonder how a tribe from Niger Republic will come and conquer Nigeria and even have one of their sons as the President of Nigeria.....

If we don't wake up now, we will all be slained from our sleep
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman by Nwa4336(m): 11:56am On Jun 20, 2021
Hahaha nice one but sorry bro I wish you quick recover...hope you have seen why we don't need them here In biafra land.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman by palsenator(m): 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:

You have talked like an elder who sees beyound sentiments .....

I wonder how a tribe from Niger Republic will come and conquer Nigeria and even have one of their sons as the President of Nigeria.....

If we don't wake up now, we will all be slained from our sleep

Thank you brother. We will Just keep being online warriors while the Fulanis carry out their dastardly acts in the south. We will keep blaming ourselves while they keep slaughtering our people. Those modafucka don't care about who we are , they are concerned about conquering.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman by 1vid(m): 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
As the herdsmen escaped, they escaped for ever. Police will never and can never arrest any suspect.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman by Splitmind: 12:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
I said they would receive the their reward for ruining the party's reputation.

Serves them right, idiots! angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman by Splitmind: 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:
How come this news is from Twitter, is Twitter not banned in Nigeria? I wish this news on everything and anyone affiliated to APC

Same to your father angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman by Mastakija(m): 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
And their idiot oba said fulani are paRt of them
Lmao
They will hear wen this is just d beginning
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman by billyG(m): 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
Dem never see anything yet no b Fulani get Kwara?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman by RichBoy247: 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
Atiwaye:
You see what mufuta Olofa of Olofa is causing to his people just to please fulani emir in ilorin.

That guy will die miserably. I know the useless idiot. Anyway, I know only of Summit University, Offa, which one be Offa University? Abi journalist dey craze with the useless Oloffa ni?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
palsenator:

Thank you brother. We will Just keep being online warriors while the Fulanis carry out their dastardly acts in the south. We will keep blaming ourselves while they keep slaughtering our people. Those modafucka don't care about who we are , they are concerned about conquering.

Exactly , why some people are talking here is because they have not seen their own butchered ..
An alignment of all Souths will surely cause North to start behaving well but since they know they can pick either of the Souths to fight against another South, they feel the game is balanced......

Can South pick NE to fight against N.C or North West
These regions are all fixed and are ucalled NORTH...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman by bigcasava1(m): 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman by bigcasava1(m): 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
Piggyyeaster1:
Dot in a circle will soon be censored on nairaland
dot but fulanis marauders mateeh whenever they hear them coming.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman by RMoneyInTheBank: 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
I noticed that the agenda of these people is to kill agriculture in other regions so that they can be the only producers of agricultural produce in the country by scaring people from going to farms...for a long time we have not heard that they attacked a farm in the south... This is because those on the south have given on farming because of the atrocities of these herdsmen hence, they no longer farm

For now, the west can pride of farming because they still have farmers in ekiti, Ibadan, ogun, etc... And they are not happy about that... They want a situation where the country will tremble when the north did not supply onions to the south or west... They want a situation where the country will tremble when the north did not supply yams to other regions....

Grazing routes my foot
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman by indemnityy: 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
No cause for alarm, is an in house problem, it will be settle amicably.

Mean while we will assist you to REGISTER YOUR NEWLY PURCHASE VEHICLE, RENEW YOUR EXPIRED VEHICLE PARTICULARS From the State Government internal revenue Service. Will also assist you on International passport.

WASAP US. 09084993266.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman by poiZon: 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
Praxis758:
The Farm owner being an APC spokesperson will soon come out to debunk that the his farm was never attacked by Fulani herdsmen as a form of loyalty to the his party.

He may even blame Saraki and opposition parties for the attack. I won't be surprised if he denies this attacked or blame those injured by the Fulanis while blindly supporting his party
After he will come out again, this time in his sitting room together with his family to say he was quoted out of context.
Once u join apc, u begin dey reason like an alien.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting / Under Ojuelegba Flyover, Now A Center For Political Conference & Stadium (PHOTO) / Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.