Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman (40569 Views)

Insecurity: Ex-apc Spokesman Wants Buhari To Account For $1bn / Rivers State APC Adopts Indirect Primaries / 2019: "I Can Win With APGA" - Okorocha Admits Losing Control Of State APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman by poiZon: 1:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kingluqman:
This is Offa we are talking about here, not Ilorin. Olodo.

Offa is 100% Yoruba of Oyo Empire and not among conquered Afonja people.
Offa is kwara, the capital of kwara is illorin.
The highest traditional ruler in kwara is the emir of illorin.
Know this and know peace.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman by theforemost: 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr101:
This is a welcome development. Since he's part of the evil parry and government let him also have a taste of what common Kwarans and Nigerians are suffering from the hands of Buhari brethrens, Fulani herdsmen.

How much I wish and pray they attack the palace itself
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman by michoim(m): 1:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
nlreserve:
Good for them. When you dine with the devil, you use long spoon. You all said Buhari is the saviour.
What are you talking about. I guess you have nothing to say ...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman by nlreserve: 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
michoim:

What are you talking about. I guess you have nothing to say ...

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman by NwaliE01: 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
9jaPromo:

As one how?
U mean under one nigeria?

U dey crazy

And that has made you sane right?

I guess you’re under aged so no need trending words with a kid like you.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman by tholhusomhie: 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
That is nothing na. APC=Filani=Cow+Farm.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
They will find a way to blame Goodluck or Pdp or IPoB. E never touch them finish.idiots...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman by mountmoriah(m): 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
Atiwaye:
You see what mufuta Olofa of Olofa is causing to his people just to please fulani emir in ilorin.
that guy must be smoking something more than his brain can take, imagine selling your own people for selfish gain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
Family matter...

Onye Dot don't give a flying fvck

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman by emaopel: 2:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kingluqman:
This is Offa we are talking about here, not Ilorin. Olodo.

Offa is 100% Yoruba of Oyo Empire and not among conquered Afonja people.
I think you are the real fool here o because your King Oba Oloffa said Fulani is part of them and they can't sent them away...and he is getting the rewards
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman by Odidigboigbo(m): 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:
How come this news is from Twitter, is Twitter not banned in Nigeria? I wish this news on everything and anyone affiliated to APC
Twitter banned? It was only banned orally but in reality people are still using it, all major newspapers I'm following on Twitter are still twitting till tomorrow.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman by ransomed: 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
The farm should be converted to Fulani cattle Ranch. APC is a pro Fulanis party.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman by Settright(m): 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
Atiwaye:
You see what mufuta Olofa of Olofa is causing to his people just to please fulani emir in ilorin.
Man be careful respect the stool don’t talk to a king anyhow
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman by ThatFairGuy1: 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
Onisokuso. Shut up.

Atiwaye:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EndSARS: Shut Down Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Tells Court / Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) / Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.