Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,302 members, 7,836,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Hi People When Was The Last Time U Got Intimate With God! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hi People When Was The Last Time U Got Intimate With God! (861 Views)

Still A Christian? When Was The Last Time You Did Any Of These? / Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife / Christians- Is It Right To Be Intimate With Your Wife During Fasting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi People When Was The Last Time U Got Intimate With God! by Cortino(m): 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2007
I think i have had so many encounters with him, and he has been faithful, and i think its time we get to know him
cos he is coming soon, i ask myself this question everyday am i fit to enter HEAVEN embarassed but i never recieve an answer,
because the answers are in our hearts. so u give it a thot and think what u want to do for ur self, never think u r doing
God a favour for serving him cos that would be making a mistake pls do think about it people LOVE u all!!!
Re: Hi People When Was The Last Time U Got Intimate With God! by MILITIA(f): 7:28pm On Jul 14, 2007
To religious section please! grin Thank you for your concern! kiss
Re: Hi People When Was The Last Time U Got Intimate With God! by iice(f): 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2007
grin grin grin Was gonna just say that lol
Re: Hi People When Was The Last Time U Got Intimate With God! by oghene007(m): 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2007
here or there, its not a lafing matter sha

just an ansa from the heart and to bring us closer to God

Nothing spoil

Thnx poster
Re: Hi People When Was The Last Time U Got Intimate With God! by johnnygan(m): 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2007
Meant for religious. Otherwise, you can't marry God. He's far older than you are. Besides, he's your creator. If he needs a wife, he can create one for himself without your assistance

(1) (Reply)

Catholic The Most Priviledge Church / 2008 In The Lord / Re: Can Prayers Change Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.