Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife (3234 Views)

Bishop blame Devil after Being Intimate With 15years Old Girl / Christians- Is It Right To Be Intimate With Your Wife During Fasting? / Hi People When Was The Last Time U Got Intimate With God! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by omojand: 10:13am On Apr 07, 2013
I'm posting this on this thread as I need advice from the God fearing folks here, who I hope will be less judgemental, though I'm aware that I have betrayed a very good friend, let myself down and sinned before God

I am married to a very beautiful woman whom I love so much. We are both based in Washington, though I visit the UK from time to time where I have some investments. Over the past 3 years, on 3 occasions, for some inexplicable, selfish reasons, I was intimate with my friends wife on a number of occasions we met in Washington. Though there was no actual s3x (I refused to go that far), we got really intimate on a number of occasions as I was caught up in a moment of weakness and adventure, which I now regret so very much. I feel I have betrayed the trust of a close fried and that I will never be forgiven by God. I also feel that I'm now being punished by God for this careless act. I have pondered confessing to my friend, and have decided against it as it will almost certainly ruin their marriage - they now have four kids.

I definitely do not want to confess and break up his home - instead, I constantly pray to God to forgive me for what I did, for committing such a grave sin, as I know there are grave consequences for betrayal of this kind.

Will God ever forgive me? What should I do?

1 Like

Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by alfaman2: 10:49am On Apr 07, 2013
What is the nature of your business in washington and investments in the UK?
Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:21am On Apr 07, 2013
advice from a Pagan. just shut up about it and forget it. and convert to Traditional Religion as soon as you get the chance. and destroy the idols of man-Gods such as jesus , mary,etc., in your home.
Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by honey001(m): 11:46am On Apr 07, 2013
There is no sin too big for God to forgive, just pray to God sincerely with all ur heart for forgiveness and believe dat He has forgiven u, then take a bold step of faith by informing ur wife and also prayerfully tell ur friend, dis Wat I called restitution. This is just for u to have clear conscience towards God and man.

You can seek a counsel from a mature believer in Christ close to u on how to restiitute ur way with ur friend. I pray Almighty God help u. God bless.
Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by alexleo(m): 12:06pm On Apr 07, 2013
A good start is realizing that you have sinned, next step is to ask God for forgiveness genuinely. For now i can see that you are looking at Jesus as someone who will take a very long time to forgive you. Jesus does not consider the weight of our sins when we come to him for forgiveness, its the genuineness of your heart in repentance that he looks out for. Looking at the grievous nature your sin appears in the eyes of man and using it to conclude that Jesus will not find it easy to forgive you is the greatest barrier you are putting for yourself.
Now lets look at this bible verse- John 8:2-11. 2 At dawn he appeared again in the temple courts, where all the people gathered around him, and he sat down to teach them. 3 The teachers of the law and the Pharisees brought in a woman caught in adultery. They made her stand before the group 4 and said to Jesus, “Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery. 5 In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?” 6 They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him.

But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. 7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.” 8 Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.

9 At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there. 10 Jesus straightened up and asked her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?”

11 “No one, sir,” she said.

“Then neither do I condemn you,” Jesus declared. “Go now and leave your life of sin.”

Now here is a case same as yours but what was Jesus reaction to this? first In verse 7 he asked them that if any of them have not sinned let the person first cast the stone. What does this mean? It means that sin is sin in the sight of God. It is we human beings that tries to rank sin because of our nature. The woman or man who committed adultery is a sinner just as the person who told lies, the person who bears grudges, the person who hates, the muderer, the person who loots church fund or public fund, the person who speaks evil, the person who fights,the person who engages in voodoo practices, the person who steals etc. When they all left, one would ve expected Jesus to start blaming the woman for what she did but what did Jesus do? He asked a simple question- woman where are they, did none of them condemn you? verse 11 says- No one sir, she said. And Jesus replied- neither do i condemn thee. These shows she has been forgiven. Next was an instruction from Jesus- Go now and leave your life or sin. In other words stop your life of sin. Did it take Jesus days or weeks to forgive that woman? NO. so why do you think it will take Jesus a long time to forgive you. I believe Jesus must have seen repentance in the heart of that woman and same repentance is what Jesus looks out for in every heart today to forgive. It is Satan that is tormenting you with the feeling that your sin is too heavy to be forgiven by God. God is a loving God who doesnt waste time to forgive our sins once he sees a broken and contrite heart. He does not reject such a heart. God is not interested in how long you have sinned or the weight of your sin rather the desire of your heart to repent and stop your sinful life. Pray to Jesus and ask him to forgive you, not just from the adultery you committed but from every sin in your life. Ask him to give you salvation and write your name in the book of life. when he saves you, you ll feel the joy and peace of God in your life. After which you will call the woman and tell her how sorry you are for luring her into such a sin. tell her that you ve made peace with God. Then it ends there. It is not your business to go and confess to your friend. it is the woman who had a marriage vow/covenant with him that will go and tell him that she has broken the vow/covenant. And this should be only when the woman realizes that she has sinned and makes peace with God. Its not your duty to tell her to go and confess to the husband but just to tell her that you people have been committing sin and the need to stop forthwith. I believe if she makes peace with God and goes to the husband to make peace with him, God will surely intervene and make the matter settled even more than you think. Going to confess to your friend is to break his home. The most important thing now is for you to be saved from your life of sin, then ask God to direct you more on what to do concerning this issue. If you are married then you have to confess to your own wife. However, dont rely 100 percent on my advice. God is the perfect guide. You also owe the woman and her family prayers until the whole matter is settled. May God help you.

omojand: I'm posting this on this thread as I need advice from the God fearing folks here, who I hope will be less judgemental, though I'm aware that I have betrayed a very good friend, let myself down and sinned before God

I am married to a very beautiful woman whom I love so much. We are both based in Washington, though I visit the UK from time to time where I have some investments. Over the past 3 years, on 3 occasions, for some inexplicable, selfish reasons, I was intimate with my friends wife on a number of occasions we met in Washington. Though there was no actual s3x (I refused to go that far), we got really intimate on a number of occasions as I was caught up in a moment of weakness and adventure, which I now regret so very much. I feel I have betrayed the trust of a close fried and that I will never be forgiven by God. I also feel that I'm now being punished by God for this careless act. I have pondered confessing to my friend, and have decided against it as it will almost certainly ruin their marriage - they now have four kids.

I definitely do not want to confess and break up his home - instead, I constantly pray to God to forgive me for what I did, for committing such a grave sin, as I know there are grave consequences for betrayal of this kind.

Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by omojand: 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2013
Thanks for your comments/advice - particularly to Alexleo, Honey001 etc. God is truly alive, as I just found my answer.

Just after posting this message, I switched over to a Joel Oesteen channel just now - and the message of the day was 'don't beat yourself for mistakes of the past. God forgives regardless of the sin - unfaithfullness etc. Move forward boldly knowing you've been forgiven'

I'm not a crying man, but this brought tears to my eyes. It's is the first of these messages I've ever heard - and felt, in such a powerful way, that God was speaking so directly to me.

1 Like

Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by alexleo(m): 12:21pm On Apr 07, 2013
omojand: Thanks for your comments/advice - particularly to Alexleo, Honey001 etc. God is truly alive, as I just found my answer.

Just after posting this message, I switched over to a Joel Oesteen channel just now - and the message of the day was 'don't beat yourself for mistakes of the past. God forgives regardless of the sin - unfaithfullness etc. Move forward boldly knowing you've been forgiven'

I'm not a crying man, but this brought tears to my eyes. It's is the first of these messages I've ever heard - and felt, in such a powerful way, that God was speaking so directly to me.

Thank God. Seek God more and be closer to him everyday of your life, you ll learn more from him. May God help you.
Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 07, 2013
omojand: I'm posting this on this thread as I need advice from the God fearing folks here, who I hope will be less judgemental, though I'm aware that I have betrayed a very good friend, let myself down and sinned before God

NO ADVICE FOR A SITUATION LIKE THIS BRUV. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS JUST WAIT FOR THE WRATH OF GOD. READ GALATIANS 6 VS 7 AND COLOSIANS 3 VS 25 AND MORE IMPORTANTLY LEVITICUS 20 VS 10 'If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death. THE LORD GOING TO PUT YOU TO DEATH BRUV. JUST WAIT FOR IT. IT WILL NOT TARRY. IT WILL COME
Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by alexleo(m): 12:23pm On Apr 07, 2013
obadiah777: NO ADVICE FOR A SITUATION LIKE THIS BRUV. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS JUST WAIT FOR THE WRATH OF GOD. READ GALATIANS 6 VS 7 AND COLOSIANS 3 VS 25 AND MORE IMPORTANTLY LEVITICUS 20 VS 10 'If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death. THE LORD GOING TO PUT YOU TO DEATH BRUV. JUST WAIT FOR IT. IT WILL NOT TARRY. IT WILL COME

liar.
Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 07, 2013
omojand: Thanks for your comments/advice - particularly to Alexleo, Honey001 etc. God is truly alive, as I just found my answer.

JOEL OSTEEN IS A FALSE PROPHET. HE IS A PROPHET WHO PREACHES SMOOTH WORDS.

3 Likes

Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 07, 2013
alexleo:

liar.
WHAT AM I LYING ABOUT ?
Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by alfaman2: 12:45pm On Apr 07, 2013
op, now that you have healed your soul, can we get to business and investments?
Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by mysticgal(f): 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2013
obadiah i think is best you SHUT UP,are you God to judge?mtcheew.abeg bros ask God is a merciful God.

1 Like

Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2013
mysticgal: obadiah i think is best you SHUT UP,are you God to judge?mtcheew.abeg bros ask God is a merciful God.
ISAIAH 5 VS 20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

I AM AUTHORIZED BY THE LORD TO JUDGE

1 CORINTHIANS 2 VS 15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ

YOU PEOPLE ARE REPROBATE THATS WHY YOU ARE TRYING TO MINIMIZE WHAT THIS MAN HAS DONE. THIS IS A VERY WICKED MAN. WHAT HE HAS DONE IS EXTREMELY WICKED. NOT ONCE NOT TWICE BUT THREE TIMES HE HAD SE-XUAL-RELATIONS ( DOESNT MATTER IF YOU DID NOT INSERT ) WITH HIS BEST FRIENDS WIFE. THIS IS EXTREME WICKEDNESS. AND THE LORD WILL PUT HIM TO DEATH FOR IT.
Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by enilove(m): 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2013

That is God for you.
Pls,do not make the mistake of confessing to your friend.

The essence of the temptation was to break their homes,even though God has forgiven you,do not break their marriage by this confession.

You have been forgiven.If the wife asks for forgiveness and repent sincerely,God will forgive her as well.

Restitution is to restoring or making good. By revealing to your friend your bad past with the wife,you are not restoring the marriage to its rightful position but instead it would create more division or divorce in the marriage.

I thank God for your life for making you to come to the light.

1 Like

Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by honey001(m): 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2013
Now I actually know Obadiah777 is a prophet of doom. Please let's pray for him.

1 Like

Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
honey001: Now I actually know Obadiah777 is a prophet of doom. Please let's pray for him.
PROPHET OF DOOM ? >>>>> LEVITICUS 20 VS 10 'If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death. SEE THATS THE PROBLEM WITH YOU CARNAL PEOPLE. YOU SEE PEOPLE DYING EVERYDAY OF ALL KINDS OF ACCIDENTS OR DISEASES OR WHATEVER. YOU NEVER ASK WHATS BEHIND THAT PERSON GETTING KILLED LIKE THAT. YOU THINK ITS JUST COINCIDENCE. YOU DONT KNOW ITS JUDGEMENT FROM THE LORD. THE LORD CONTROLS ALL DEATH. NOTHING TO DO WITH SATAN. ITS THE LORD WHO PUT PEOPLE TO DEATH

DEUTERONOMY 32 VS 39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

PSALMS 68 VS 20 He that is our God is the God of salvation; and unto GOD the Lord belong the issues from death <<< ALL DEATH IS HE WHO DOES IT

1 SAMUEL 2 VS 6 The LORD killeth, and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up.

AMOS 3 VS 6 shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?

LAMENTATIONS 3 VS 38 Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good?

YALL DONT KNOW THE LORD. YALL DONT KNOW OUR LORD. HE IS A TERRIBLE MAN OF WAR.

1 Like

Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by honey001(m): 2:39pm On Apr 07, 2013
enilove:

That is God for you.
Pls,do not make the mistake of confessing to your friend.

The essence of the temptation was to break their homes,even though God has forgiven you,do not break their marriage by this confession.

You have been forgiven.If the wife asks for forgiveness and repent sincerely,God will forgive her as well.

Restitution is to restoring or making good. By revealing to your friend your bad past with the wife,you are not restoring the marriage to its rightful position but instead it would create more division or divorce in the marriage.

I thank God for your life for making you to come to the light.

Good point here.

What if his friend get to know later, What will now happen to the guys faith? or don't u think if that his friend wife becomes born again and repented of his old ways, won't he tell her husband, which according to God is the mark of true repentance.......
Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by honey001(m): 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2013
obadiah777: PROPHET OF DOOM ? >>>>> LEVITICUS 20 VS 10 'If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death. SEE THATS THE PROBLEM WITH YOU CARNAL PEOPLE. YOU SEE PEOPLE DYING EVERYDAY OF ALL KINDS OF ACCIDENTS OR DISEASES OR WHATEVER. YOU NEVER ASK WHATS BEHIND THAT PERSON GETTING KILLED LIKE THAT. YOU THINK ITS JUST COINCIDENCE. YOU DONT KNOW ITS JUDGEMENT FROM THE LORD. THE LORD CONTROLS ALL DEATH. NOTHING TO DO WITH SATAN. ITS THE LORD WHO PUT PEOPLE TO DEATH

DEUTERONOMY 32 VS 39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

PSALMS 68 VS 20 He that is our God is the God of salvation; and unto GOD the Lord belong the issues from death <<< ALL DEATH IS HE WHO DOES IT

1 SAMUEL 2 VS 6 The LORD killeth, and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up.

AMOS 3 VS 6 shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?

LAMENTATIONS 3 VS 38 Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good?

YALL DONT KNOW THE LORD. YALL DONT KNOW OUR LORD. HE IS A TERRIBLE MAN OF WAR.

Can't even get anything meaningful from ur post here........ Are u saying God can't forgive all kind of sins?

1 Like

Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 07, 2013
honey001:

Can't even get anything meaningful from ur post here........ Are u saying God can't forgive all kind of sins?
WHERE IN THE BIBLE DOES IT TELL YOU GOD FORGIVES SINS ?

GALATIANS 6 VS 7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap

COLOSIANS 3 VS 25 But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons

3 Likes

Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by FromGuiriga(m): 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
advice from a Pagan. just shut up about it and forget it. and convert to Traditional Religion as soon as you get the chance. and destroy the idols of man-Gods such as jesus , mary,etc., in your home.

Ha ha ha, that's funny!!!
But yo' what is that was your wife?
Would you not want to know?
Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by honey001(m): 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2013
obadiah777: WHERE IN THE BIBLE DOES IT TELL YOU GOD FORGIVES SINS ?

GALATIANS 6 VS 7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap

COLOSIANS 3 VS 25 But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons

There is no unforgivable sin for a born again child of God. For ur information, all sin was forgiven at the cross when Jesus said IT IS FINISHED, (John 19 : 30).

I think u know what's in John 3 : 16 . Check John 1:29 and 1 John 1 :9 says if we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

1 Like

Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by FromGuiriga(m): 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2013
Well, I will give my opinion on this:

I think you should let your "friend" know.
I mean, his wife is loose and you know it. It is your responsibility to let him know his wife is loose.

Trust me, once you stop messing with her, she will just find someone else to fool around with. Don't think you are special.You are not.

Resolution: Let your friend know and it will be up to him whether they want to save their marriage by going to counseling and all the other stuff. I mean, they do have four children.

It will be up to him if he wants to keep you as a friend also. It will hurt your friend, but he is the one that needs to make an informed decision, and you have part of that information you feel me.

The lesson: Don't spend time alone with a woman that is not your wife!!!

Good luck bro.

1 Like

Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2013
honey001:

There is no unforgivable sin for a born again child of God. For ur information, all sin was forgiven at the cross when Jesus said IT IS FINISHED, (John 19 : 30).

I think u know what's in John 3 : 16 . Check John 1:29 and 1 John 1 :9 says if we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
YOU MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE GOSHEN MAKES WHEN HE SAYS WE ARE UNDER GRACE. LET ME TELL YOU WHAT THE NEW TESTAMENT IS ABOUT. IT IS A COMMENTARY OF HOW THE PEOPLE WHO PUT THE NEW TESTAMENT TOGETHER AND WHO WENT AROUND THE WORLD PREACHING TO THE GENTILES FIRST HAD TO BE CLEANSED AND FORGIVEN OF THEIR SINS. THE LORD CANNOT WORK THROUGH SINNERS. SO WHAT HE DID IS PICKED THE RELATIVELY MOST RIGHTEOUS AMONGST THE BUNCH. THEN HE FORGAVE THEIR SINS. THIS FORGIVING OF THEIR SINS IS WHAT IS CALLED 'GRACE'. GRACE MEANS 'PARDON' OR 'FAVOR'. SOME OF YOU NEED TO CHECK THE MEANING OF WORDS BEFORE USING IT. SO THE MOST RIGHTEOUS OF THE BUNCH, HE PARDONED ALL THEIR SINS WHICH HE HAD TO DO BECAUSE EVERYONE PAYS FOR THEIR SINS ( GALATIANS 6 VS 7 ). AND THEN WHEN HE PARDONED THEIR SINS, HE SEALED THEM. MEANING FROM HENCEFORTH NO SINS WOULD BE COUNTED AGAINST THEM ANYMORE AND THEY THEY DONT HAVE TO FOLLOW LAWS ANYMORE. THEY FOLLOW THEIR SPIRIT NOW. THEY ARE NOW CELESTIAL BODIES NOW. NO LONGER TERRESTRIAL BODIES. AND NOW THEY CAN DO THE WORK OF WRITING THE NEW TESTAMENT AND SPREADING THE GOSPEL. THESE MEN ARE CALLED THE ELECT OR THE FIRST FRUITS OR THE FIRST RESSURECTION. THESE ARE THE ONLY MEN WHO SINS WERE FORGIVEN ( GRACE ) BECAUSE THEY WERE NEEDED TO WRITE THE NEW TESTAMENT THAT UNITES BOTH JEW AND GENTILES AND TO SPREAD THE WORDS TO THE GENTILE

SO WHEN YOU READ THE NEW TESTAMENT, ITS A COMMENTARY. ITS NOT REFERING TO YOU FOR THE MOST PART. ITS MOSTLY LETTERS BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN THESE ELECT AND SEALED MEN. HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU TODAY. THOSE VERSES YOU QUOTED ARE THE ELECT SPEAKING TO EACH OTHER AND TELLING EACH OTHER HOW THEY HAVE BEEN SAVED BY GRACE ETC ETC ETC.

AS FOR THE REST OF US WHO ARE NOT PART OF THE ELECT ? OUR SINS ARE NOT FORGIVEN. GOD DOES NOT FORGIVE YOUR SINS. YOU WILL BE RECOMPENSED FOR YOUR SINS. ITS JUST THAT SIMPLE. LEARN HOW TO READ THE BIBLE.

THE NEW TESTAMENT IS LETTERS BETWEEN ELECT MEN OF GOD. YOU DONT INJECT YOURSELF INTO THAT. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO READ IT BECAUSE IT IS AN ACCOUNT OF HOW YOU CAN SIT IN YOUR HOUSE TODAY AND HAVE A BIBLE. THESE MEN HAD TO BE FORGIVEN OF THEIR SINS ( GRACE ) AND SEALED SO THAT THEY CAN WRITE THE WORDS YOU ARE READING TODAY. THE NEW TESTAMENT IS AN ACCOUNT OF THEIR STORY. HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. YOU ARE NOT FORGIVEN OF ANY SINS. YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR SINS

AND YOU ARE NOT UNDER GRACE EITHER ( UNLESS OF COURSE YOU ARE AN ELECT )
Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by honey001(m): 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2013
obadiah777: YOU MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE GOSHEN MAKES WHEN HE SAYS WE ARE UNDER GRACE. LET ME TELL YOU WHAT THE NEW TESTAMENT IS ABOUT. IT IS A COMMENTARY OF HOW THE PEOPLE WHO PUT THE NEW TESTAMENT TOGETHER AND WHO WENT AROUND THE WORLD PREACHING TO THE GENTILES FIRST HAD TO BE CLEANSED AND FORGIVEN OF THEIR SINS. THE LORD CANNOT WORK THROUGH SINNERS. SO WHAT HE DID IS PICKED THE RELATIVELY MOST RIGHTEOUS AMONGST THE BUNCH. THEN HE FORGAVE THEIR SINS. THIS FORGIVING OF THEIR SINS IS WHAT IS CALLED 'GRACE'. GRACE MEANS 'PARDON' OR 'FAVOR'. SOME OF YOU NEED TO CHECK THE MEANING OF WORDS BEFORE USING IT. SO THE MOST RIGHTEOUS OF THE BUNCH, HE PARDONED ALL THEIR SINS WHICH HE HAD TO DO BECAUSE EVERYONE PAYS FOR THEIR SINS ( GALATIANS 6 VS 7 ). AND THEN WHEN HE PARDONED THEIR SINS, HE SEALED THEM. MEANING FROM HENCEFORTH NO SINS WOULD BE COUNTED AGAINST THEM ANYMORE AND THEY THEY DONT HAVE TO FOLLOW LAWS ANYMORE. THEY FOLLOW THEIR SPIRIT NOW. THEY ARE NOW CELESTIAL BODIES NOW. NO LONGER TERRESTRIAL BODIES. AND NOW THEY CAN DO THE WORK OF WRITING THE NEW TESTAMENT AND SPREADING THE GOSPEL. THESE MEN ARE CALLED THE ELECT OR THE FIRST FRUITS OR THE FIRST RESSURECTION. THESE ARE THE ONLY MEN WHO SINS WERE FORGIVEN ( GRACE ) BECAUSE THEY WERE NEEDED TO WRITE THE NEW TESTAMENT THAT UNITES BOTH JEW AND GENTILES AND TO SPREAD THE WORDS TO THE GENTILE

SO WHEN YOU READ THE NEW TESTAMENT, ITS A COMMENTARY. ITS NOT REFERING TO YOU FOR THE MOST PART. ITS MOSTLY LETTERS BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN THESE ELECT AND SEALED MEN. HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU TODAY. THOSE VERSES YOU QUOTED ARE THE ELECT SPEAKING TO EACH OTHER AND TELLING EACH OTHER HOW THEY HAVE BEEN SAVED BY GRACE ETC ETC ETC.

AS FOR THE REST OF US WHO ARE NOT PART OF THE ELECT ? OUR SINS ARE NOT FORGIVEN. GOD DOES NOT FORGIVE YOUR SINS. YOU WILL BE RECOMPENSED FOR YOUR SINS. ITS JUST THAT SIMPLE. LEARN HOW TO READ THE BIBLE.

THE NEW TESTAMENT IS LETTERS BETWEEN ELECT MEN OF GOD. YOU DONT INJECT YOURSELF INTO THAT. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO READ IT BECAUSE IT IS AN ACCOUNT OF HOW YOU CAN SIT IN YOUR HOUSE TODAY AND HAVE A BIBLE. THESE MEN HAD TO BE FORGIVEN OF THEIR SINS ( GRACE ) AND SEALED SO THAT THEY CAN WRITE THE WORDS YOU ARE READING TODAY. THE NEW TESTAMENT IS AN ACCOUNT OF THEIR STORY. HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. YOU ARE NOT FORGIVEN OF ANY SINS. YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR SINS

AND YOU ARE NOT UNDER GRACE EITHER ( UNLESS OF COURSE YOU ARE AN ELECT )

So why do quote verse from the same new testament to justify urself?

1 Like

Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2013
honey001:

So why do quote verse from the same new testament to justify urself?
SEE THATS WHY THE LORD HAS TO BE WORKING WITH YOU. WHILE THE NEW TESTAMENT IS AN ACCOUNT OF THE ELECT, THERE ARE PARTS OF IT THAT IS RELEVANT TO YOU AND ME. WHEN THEY START TELLING EACH OTHER WHAT NOT TO DO LASCIVIOUSNESS, ADULTERY, FORNICATION, ENVY, MURDER, ETC ETC ETC. THAT APPLIES TO EVERY HUMAN ON EARTH. THE PARTS OF THE NEW TESTAMENT I QUOTE ARE THE PARTS THAT APPLY TO US WHO ARE NOT THE ELECT. FOR THE MOST PART I QUOTE THE OLD TESTAMENT BECAUSE THATS WHERE THE BULK OF WHAT APPLIES TO YOU AND ME IS.
Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by honey001(m): 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2013
Obadiah777,
I can now see that u are full of hypocrisy. Truly truly the end is near...... .

1 Like

Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by Pygru: 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2013
obadiah777: NO ADVICE FOR A SITUATION LIKE THIS BRUV. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS JUST WAIT FOR THE WRATH OF GOD. READ GALATIANS 6 VS 7 AND COLOSIANS 3 VS 25 AND MORE IMPORTANTLY LEVITICUS 20 VS 10 'If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death. THE LORD GOING TO PUT YOU TO DEATH BRUV. JUST WAIT FOR IT. IT WILL NOT TARRY. IT WILL COME
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2013
honey001: Obadiah777,
I can now see that u are full of hypocrisy. Truly truly the end is near...... .

HYPOCRISY ? CHECK ALL MY POSTS BRUV. MOSTLY OLD TESTAMENT. LET ME BREAK THE BIBLE DOWN FOR YOU

1-GENESIS TO ESTHER. YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH NOT FOCUSING ON THAT PART OF THE BIBLE EXCEPT THE BOOK OF GENESIS BECAUSE THIS IS THE START TO IT ALL. FROM EXODUS ON DOWN TO ESTHER IS MOSTLY GENEALOGY AND MOVEMENT OF ISRAEL. AND THE LAWS. A GOOD PART IS DEUTERONOMY CHAPTER 28 AND 30. SO IF YOU DONT READ TOO MUCH OF THIS PART SO LONG AS YOU UNDERSTAND GENESIS.

2-FROM JOB DOWN TO MALACHI. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE BIBLE. THESE ARE WERE ALL THE PROPHESIES ARE. SCRIPTURE SAYS A WISE MAN WOULD BE MORE FOCUSED ON PROPHESIES. IF YOU ARE A WISE MAN THIS WILL BE YOUR FOCUS IN THE BIBLE. ECCLESIASTICUS 39 VS 1 But hee that giueth his minde to the Law of the most high, and is occupied in the meditation thereof, wil seeke out the wisdome of all the ancient, and be occupied in prophecies. IF YOU WANT TO BE A WISE MAN YOUR FOCUS WOULD BE ON THE BOOK OF JOB ON DOWN TO MALACHI

3- NEW TESTAMENT . FOR ME THE NEW TESTAMENT MAKES FOR WEAK READING BECAUSE IT IS LETTERS BETWEEN PEOPLE. HOWEVER THE STRONG PROPHETIC BOOKS IN THE NEW ARE REVELATION, 2ND THESSALONIANS, 2ND PETER, MATTHEW, ROMANS.

I GUESS MY POINT IS THOSE OF YOU NEW TESTAMENT PROPHETS ARE PRETTY MUCH WASTING YOUR TIME BECAUSE YOU ARE MOSTLY FOCUSED ON LETTERS WRITTEN BETWEEN PEOPLE. I CANT UNDERSTAND HOW SOMEONE ONLY READS THE NEW TESTAMENT WHEN THE IMPORTANT ASPECT OF SCRIPTURES WHICH IS PROPHESY IS BETWEEN JOB TO MALACHI AND THE FEW NEW TESTAMENT VERSES I QUOTED.

SO A MANS PURPOSE IN READING THE BIBLE SHOULD BE PROPHESY AND THE LAWS. THOSE OF YOU WHO FOCUS ON ONLY THE NEW TESTAMENT TEND TO OVER-EMPHASIZE ITS EFFECT. BUT THAT CAN BE UNDERSTOOD BECAUSE THATS ALL YOU READ. SO YOU SEEM TO BLOW UP TRIVIAL THINGS. IF ALL I READ WAS THE NEW TESTAMENT I CAN EASILY SEE HOW I CAN MISTAKENLY THINK GRACE AND FORGIVENESS OF SINS IS TALKING ABOUT ME. BUT IF YOU READ THE PROPHETIC BOOKS YOU WOULD GET THE FULL PICTURE
Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2013
Pygru:
grin grin
wink
Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by yuzedo: 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2013
@Op: stand up, look in the mirror, and CLAP for yourself. Done? Good.
Now get the fúck outta here! grin
Three times nuqqa.. You got busy with that triflin' heifer of an apology. Yuck, once is even too much.

All I know is, there is no forgiveness without CONFESSION. And RESTITUTION.

You do the crime? You do the time. Man up. Cos you shoulda thought about the reprecussions when bloodflow was leaving your brain to your dïck wink

Omo marriage fear me DIE! The quality of girls and women out there these days is a nightmare for decent guys. (Not to say I am a decent guy, but, you know grin)
Even I, single male with my over-healthy sexual appetite wink won't initiate or continue stuff if it'll rob me of my respect(self and from the woman), e come be people wey get spouses and kids. ƪoƪ! How long will an Òrgasm last that a woman will be willing to sacrifice her marriage for one? undecided

save your friend from that cheating Jezebel, that's the least you can do, before she kills the poor guy. There is no marriage to be "saved".. undecided
Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by honey001(m): 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2013
Jesus himself said in Mark 3 vs 28 that all sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men.....or u don't believe in Jesus too?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Satan Ministry: Ouija Board - Communicate With Spirits Of The Dead. / Is President Obasanjo Really Born Again? / untold story Of Controversial Pastor AJANAKU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.