Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

JAMB Result 2021 To Released Within 48 Hours Of Writing The Examination - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Result 2021 To Released Within 48 Hours Of Writing The Examination (509 Views)

Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK / Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. / JAMB Has Started Sending The Examination Center!!!! (picture attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Result 2021 To Released Within 48 Hours Of Writing The Examination by downloadpast: 1:30am On Jun 20, 2021
This is to inform candidates who participated in the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that the results will be released within 48 hours of writing the examination,

Candidates should follow the guide below, to check Jamb 2021 results with only registration number.

Go to JAMB result checking portal at jamb result check portal

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help In Solving Some Mathematical Problems. / The True 5 Largest Tribes In Nigeria. / What Is Virginity And Who Is A Virgin???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.