Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK (30799 Views)

Lady Reportedly Caught Using Earpods To Cheat In An Examination Hall. / See What An Examination Hall In Pakistan Reportedly Looks Like / JAMB Has Started Sending The Examination Center!!!! (picture attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK by Voice22: 4:08am On Jan 18, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clP19Q_42ms

Lady surprised she’s allowed to take ‘expo’ into the examination hall in the UK.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CnghjLcLhz6/?igshid=MzVlODdmYjc=

1 Like

Re: Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK by faceland: 6:02am On Jan 18, 2023
omo, they have collected school fees, they don't give a foooq any more.

227 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:04am On Jan 18, 2023
This is common in UK and US universities.
It is not called expo though,
It is called.......

OPEN BOOK TEST.

Who can verify this our ogbonge info?

Any Nigerian in diaspora that has done this in their schools before?

Kenfil:

Trust and believe, exam be so hard your expo is practically useless if you didn't prepare for the exam
Lmao
Thanks for confirming this for us Sis.
It's obvious you've done this before.
So we right then.

Godsown0:
Sometimes i prefer the real test, the open book self everyone will be confused you will end up writing rubbish
Like seriously?!
Lol cheesy grin

BJanta:

Absolutely true. But most of the times it does not help the way the questions set . You may have to read those many times before are able to distill the answers to the questions out of the books. And what time do you have for that. It can only be of additional help if you're already well prepared.
This makes absolute sense!

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK by Mercury12(m): 7:04am On Jan 18, 2023
Fish brain.
What is the name of the school in UK.

Isn't the essence of education to acquire knowledge?
All these tiktok generation sef undecided

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK by shopwiser: 7:08am On Jan 18, 2023
My sister confirmed it too o

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK by robinso01(m): 7:20am On Jan 18, 2023
It's called open book test/exam

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK by MMempire(m): 7:26am On Jan 18, 2023
Open book test is not that easy o. You are required to answer questions using your knowledge of the subject matter but with hints and little help from your text books. You go still need to crack/rack your brain.

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK by TheGameYard(m): 7:34am On Jan 18, 2023
Everything is always different on the other side

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK by SouthSouth1914: 7:39am On Jan 18, 2023
post=120140706:
It is called.......

OPEN BOOK TEST.

Any Nigerian in diaspora that has done this in their school before?

Yes! Anyone who went to Delta State University would know Dr. CK Wright. He takes Real Analysis. Once he gives you any tests, you can open your book and do whatever.

Very intelligent and motivational Lecturer in the Department Of Mathematics and Computer Science. If you have 90% in his exams, he give you exactly 90%. Other lecturers became jealous of him!!

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK by Ofadaman(m): 7:54am On Jan 18, 2023
This is how modern day exams are set, why because the old method forces students to cram answers, here a student understands that he's not a sole repository of knowledge and can actually search for answers ,research and make better choices. The exams are not straight forward and there's no right or wrong just a way to share your opinion and reasons for your decisions.

Nigerian systems favours the crammers over those who actually seek knowledge , this is why many come out of school and have no idea what to do with themselves.

174 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK by Minjim: 7:58am On Jan 18, 2023
That's open book test.

You'll still have to give your own interpretation of the subject matter which the examiner will expect to be different from the text book interpretation.

This is why I give my students many possible examinations questions. After all, the marks aren't mine and at least, they won't be walking in the darkness

38 Likes

Re: Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:01am On Jan 18, 2023
Minjim:

Fool!

That's open book test.

You'll still have to give your own interpretation of the subject matter which the examiner will expect to be different from the text book interpretation
Habaaaa!!
Must you curse him?
Must you call him a fool?
That's not right in all ramifications.
Learn to correct someone with love please �
Calling someone a fool and it's not yet 8am in the morning!
Learn some manners, we teach manners at dem MANNA �

Modify :
We've seen your apologies to him.
We Kool now.
You are a good person kiss

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:02am On Jan 18, 2023
Minjim:
Fool!

That's open book test.

You'll still have to give your own interpretation of the subject matter which the examiner will expect to be different from the text book interpretation.

This is why I give my students many possible examinations. At least, they won't be walking in the dark
You even have students?!
Is that the same way you go about calling them fools?
So appaling.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK by Minjim: 8:03am On Jan 18, 2023
post=120141988:

Habaaaa!!
Must you curse him?
Must you call him a fool?
That's not right in all ramifications.
Learn to correct someone with love please �

Lol!

Pardon my comment. I take the "fool" back .
Where I am brought up

We're used to people starting and ending sentences with the word "fool"

I'm trying to stop it though. Since Nigerians find it insulting.
When in Rome....

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:05am On Jan 18, 2023
MMempire:
Open book test is not that easy o. You are required to answer questions using your knowledge of the subject matter but with hints and little help from your text books. You go still need to crack/rack your brain.
You are right.
The catch is, you will be given very limited time.
You need to see how students open the textbooks left to right, right to left, center to right, back to front etc grin cheesy. Looking for answers!
We laughed so hard the first day we saw it on YouTube grin cheesy wink

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:05am On Jan 18, 2023
Ok open book test, that's new.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK by Minjim: 8:05am On Jan 18, 2023
post=120142035:

You even have students?!
Is that the same way you go about calling them fools?
So appaling.

I've made necessary correction

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:05am On Jan 18, 2023
Minjim:

Lol!

Pardon my comment. I take the fool back .
Where I am brought up

We're used to people starting and ending sentences with the word "fool"

I'm trying to stop it though. Since Nigerians find it insulting.
When in Rome....
Apologies accepted, don't do that anymore Sir.
Thank you for responding and taking back the insult.
Stay blessed Minjim.
We Kool now! kiss

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:06am On Jan 18, 2023
Minjim:

I've made necessary correction
Seen.
Our Comments modified.
Do have a blessed day ahead

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK by phemmyfour: 8:11am On Jan 18, 2023
Nothing spectacular
People still fail such exam

2 Likes

Re: Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK by christejames(m): 8:12am On Jan 18, 2023
That should be open book test...

In UNN, the Use of Library department are fond of organizing such test. You will be allowed to go into the exams with your text books and whichever book you like but unfortunately, it's like the questions are always set from Mars grin grin, you will never find the answers in those books grin grin grin grin

UNN sha!

19 Likes

Re: Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK by VendorGB: 8:19am On Jan 18, 2023
Why dem come call ham exam?
Useless people.
T-Mobile esim is available.

Re: Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK by Oblongata: 8:44am On Jan 18, 2023
post=120140706:
It is called.......

OPEN BOOK TEST.

Any Nigerian in diaspora that has done this in their schools before?
She is just a cheap attention seeker. As an Alumnus of Birkbeck, most of our tests were ‘Open book test’. She is aware but resorted to chasing clout!

14 Likes

Re: Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK by humberjade: 8:50am On Jan 18, 2023
Only allowed for open book tests or exams, not applicable across board. Some lecturers in Nigerian institutions allow it too.

1 Like

Re: Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK by BRATISLAVA: 8:50am On Jan 18, 2023
Silly and misleading.

1 Like

Re: Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK by Mercy3211: 8:50am On Jan 18, 2023
Imagine, our institution is fast becoming worst in the world
Re: Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK by GeneralPula: 8:51am On Jan 18, 2023
They must have seen that the Expo is filled with fantastic trash..
Re: Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK by STEWpid(f): 8:51am On Jan 18, 2023
Chai..

May be Nigerians have taken bala bulu bulaba to the UK.

The UK educational degradation has just begun.
Re: Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:51am On Jan 18, 2023
Is that why they graduate with first class anyhow there..?

abi na dream I dey dream.?

Kini werey Open Book Test......that's malpractice here ooo...

I love it

5 Likes

Re: Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK by womaniser(m): 8:51am On Jan 18, 2023
Lol, online exams from home are even more common than physical exams these days.

Expo jo guarantee anything. They are experts at analysing your understanding of the concepts not la cram la pour. They will also scrutinize every letter of your write-up for plagiarism, one line of plagiarism can have your entire program progress revoked.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Our Lecturers Will Leave This Country After The ASUU Strike - ASUU President / Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week / Ogah Onwe Chinedu, EBSU Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Victimization (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.