Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,274 members, 7,954,085 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:03 PM

Am Incident Yhat Happen In Obafemimawolwo University That Is Been Neglected - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Am Incident Yhat Happen In Obafemimawolwo University That Is Been Neglected (796 Views)

Shit Like This Happen In Finland / *the Largest Bank Robbery In History – About To Happen In Nigeria* / Photos From The Fire Incident At Abule Egba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Incident Yhat Happen In Obafemimawolwo University That Is Been Neglected by Kennychi23: 2:13am On Jun 20, 2021
Am kenny and and want to write about a guy that met a girl named kemisola oladipupo and her only aim was for her to aquire his semen which she aimed and after she had gotten it she started avoiding these guy time moved on that she has gotten what she plained with her cultist friends and she went her way and i also later on during the school program these same person started feedinfmg person with wrong alligations a making jest of me disgracing me a making me fill like a fool in the school and amoung my peers but didnt with the help of some known person in the school lectural and the olumuyiwa tunrayo family in which she is a student of the school and her uncle is a lectural of tge school so i do not have any thing with these girl but she same again pretending as if there is some thing between i and her with the aim of wanting to extract my and semen and virtue with the help of the olumuyiwa uncle because i looked at his daughter i did no do any thing to her but with the hatred he has for me he set me up with these girl oladipupo kemisola just for to gain access to posses me extract my virtue turment me and cause havoke in my peace of life immidiatly i finish my last exam in the school they followed me to my parent house the girls and her families and her alcultic society member for seven years they have been turmenting me the families are laying accusations on me in other to give their daughter the access and time for her and her alcultic members to extract my virtue they aquired homes around my domain and make use of charms and powers to turment my life while they were extracting te semen and virtue they were distoying me disgracing me every were exposing my privacy to the public through their monitoring device i meen possesing my mind with their charm ecpossing my unclothedness to the public when am with a lady they invite the public to come and view my unclothedness disgracing me all around expossing my private plans to the public and i have reported to the security agencies police human right but they didnot even take it serious they are ecen accusing me of been a cultist which they know the truth that it is that girl and her group that is a cultist but cover every thing up because of the position of these person in the society pls i plead to you nigerias to pls come into these case am kennedy by name it got to a point they hark into my device my phone and delike i have been reporting for about for years to five years but no one is saying any thing i even made the report with proof and evidence but these thing are been scilence making me feel that i dont know what am saying invoking sickness and illness into my body so that people will think am sick but every thing is clear plsi plead that nigeria should pls come into these case it should not be treated silently and i am not the only person yhese girl and her alcultic group have done these pls weare looking for a better life for our self and our our children i magine how many these person have destroy and how many yhey will destroy if you did not put an end to their wickedness iy started from the university of obafemi awolowo university
Re: Am Incident Yhat Happen In Obafemimawolwo University That Is Been Neglected by Nobody: 2:19am On Jun 20, 2021
angry cry

OP, kindly clear the post & rewrite in your tribal language - Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa or any others. I'm sure some people on NL would help with translation. I can help with Yoruba-English translation.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Incident Yhat Happen In Obafemimawolwo University That Is Been Neglected by Freestainworld(m): 3:35am On Jun 20, 2021
This grammar ee, you should have written it in Fulani language, then I translate it on my own.

1 Like

Re: Am Incident Yhat Happen In Obafemimawolwo University That Is Been Neglected by tobechi20(m): 4:34am On Jun 20, 2021
No paragraph, no spacing. Like you are using Nokia C1

1 Like

Re: Am Incident Yhat Happen In Obafemimawolwo University That Is Been Neglected by Crenzywilliams(m): 5:04am On Jun 20, 2021
OP, you sure you really go school at all sef?, Which one be extract your virtue again! Baba calm down, take the post down and do a proper writeup that folks can read abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Am Incident Yhat Happen In Obafemimawolwo University That Is Been Neglected by whemmytopsy(m): 5:24am On Jun 20, 2021
Kennychi23:
Am kenny and and want to write about a guy that met a girl named kemisola oladipupo and her only aim was for her to aquire his semen which she aimed and after she had gotten it she started avoiding these guy time moved on that she has gotten what she plained with her cultist friends and she went her way and i also later on during the school program these same person started feedinfmg person with wrong alligations a making jest of me disgracing me a making me fill like a fool in the school and amoung my peers but didnt with the help of some known person in the school lectural and the olumuyiwa tunrayo family in which she is a student of the school and her uncle is a lectural of tge school so i do not have any thing with these girl but she same again pretending as if there is some thing between i and her with the aim of wanting to extract my and semen and virtue with the help of the olumuyiwa uncle because i looked at his daughter i did no do any thing to her but with the hatred he has for me he set me up with these girl oladipupo kemisola just for to gain access to posses me extract my virtue turment me and cause havoke in my peace of life immidiatly i finish my last exam in the school they followed me to my parent house the girls and her families and her alcultic society member for seven years they have been turmenting me the families are laying accusations on me in other to give their daughter the access and time for her and her alcultic members to extract my virtue they aquired homes around my domain and make use of charms and powers to turment my life while they were extracting te semen and virtue they were distoying me disgracing me every were exposing my privacy to the public through their monitoring device i meen possesing my mind with their charm ecpossing my unclothedness to the public when am with a lady they invite the public to come and view my unclothedness disgracing me all around expossing my private plans to the public and i have reported to the security agencies police human right but they didnot even take it serious they are ecen accusing me of been a cultist which they know the truth that it is that girl and her group that is a cultist but cover every thing up because of the position of these person in the society pls i plead to you nigerias to pls come into these case am kennedy by name it got to a point they hark into my device my phone and delike i have been reporting for about for years to five years but no one is saying any thing i even made the report with proof and evidence but these thing are been scilence making me feel that i dont know what am saying invoking sickness and illness into my body so that people will think am sick but every thing is clear plsi plead that nigeria should pls come into these case it should not be treated silently and i am not the only person yhese girl and her alcultic group have done these pls weare looking for a better life for our self and our our children i magine how many these person have destroy and how many yhey will destroy if you did not put an end to their wickedness iy started from the university of obafemi awolowo university
You are writing in the nonsense.
Re: Am Incident Yhat Happen In Obafemimawolwo University That Is Been Neglected by LadySarah: 5:59am On Jun 20, 2021
tobechi20:
No paragraph, no spacing. Like you are using Nokia C1

I'm using Nokia C1, android go version and I'm well able to type. What are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Am Incident Yhat Happen In Obafemimawolwo University That Is Been Neglected by LadySarah: 6:02am On Jun 20, 2021
Op check into a mental hospital. You might get diagonised.
Your state government's basic education system failed you. This is a graduateoo.

N doo!

1 Like

Re: Am Incident Yhat Happen In Obafemimawolwo University That Is Been Neglected by Bigmummyeve: 6:12am On Jun 20, 2021
SimplyFacts:
angry cry

OP, kindly clear the post & rewrite in your tribal language - Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa or any others. I'm sure some people on NL would help with translation. I can help with Yoruba-English translation.
Re: Am Incident Yhat Happen In Obafemimawolwo University That Is Been Neglected by Kingfragz: 6:13am On Jun 20, 2021
Omo....my eyes oo..wetin I read ?? shocked
Re: Am Incident Yhat Happen In Obafemimawolwo University That Is Been Neglected by Mrsoft3(m): 6:23am On Jun 20, 2021
My brain was seriously rejecting every information I tried piecing together.

Op what do you want to be done? We don't know any of this people.

If you can proof any of your claims take it to the police.

And abeg re write this thing, I still don't understand.
Re: Am Incident Yhat Happen In Obafemimawolwo University That Is Been Neglected by Kingpin1000: 6:26am On Jun 20, 2021
O.P I would have said it's typo error. But dude I no fit understand wetin you write na. How them want take extract your semen without your consent. Are you sure you graduated or na woman you been dey go pursue for school?. No punctuation Mark. How you take dey pass exam sef undecided. Guy rewrite this your post.
Re: Am Incident Yhat Happen In Obafemimawolwo University That Is Been Neglected by ndidibabe(f): 6:33am On Jun 20, 2021
Kennychi23:
??. Unable to read this...
Re: Am Incident Yhat Happen In Obafemimawolwo University That Is Been Neglected by badaru911: 6:37am On Jun 20, 2021
.. To me oo... The @op is trying to say that those two girls are responsible for the problem that he's facing... That they are destiny crusher... His destiny had been harvested by them and he's now... I'm I gonna say useless.... No matter what he's trying to say to prove that those girls are responsible for his misfortune, people will think that he's crazy or going nut....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Incident Yhat Happen In Obafemimawolwo University That Is Been Neglected by Charmingrascal(m): 9:06am On Jun 20, 2021
Kennychi23:

Did you really attend OAU?
Your use of English can resurrect a dead man.
Even Queen of England can sue your for murdering their language.

Chai!
Re: Am Incident Yhat Happen In Obafemimawolwo University That Is Been Neglected by conscienceman4(m): 9:38am On Jun 20, 2021
Do not criticize his write-up. You have to know he is under a satanic attack. PLEASE FIND YOUR WAY TO A PLACE CALL LIVING FAITH CHURCH ,WINNERS' CHAPEL, CANAANLAND, OTA. And God shall set you free . IT IS SPIRIT AGAINST SPIRIT and not a police matter. I COVER YOU WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Target Terrorists Wives/kids And Families / Chidinma Ojukwu: People Conspired To Kill Usifo Ataga - Police (video) / NAFDAC Nabs Man For Counterfeiting Products’ Registration Numbers In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.