Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,621 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Make No Mistake! If You're Not Philanthropic, Your Soul Is In Danger Of Hell! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Make No Mistake! If You're Not Philanthropic, Your Soul Is In Danger Of Hell! (424 Views)

They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial / Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make No Mistake! If You're Not Philanthropic, Your Soul Is In Danger Of Hell! by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:30am On Jun 20, 2021
Make No Mistake. If You're Not Philanthropic, Your Soul Is In Danger Of Hell!

This is not me saying this but the Master, Jesus, as He made it emphatically clear that philanthropy was very essential in the respect of one attaining eternal life and salvation. It was the only kind of giving of giving that He attributed an eternal or heavenly reward to, not even the tithes that many church leaders and Christians prefer to emphasize.

Jesus said that when He returns with His angels, He would gather all nations and separate the righteous (the philanthropic) from the wicked (the unphilanthropic), as a shepherd divides His sheep from the goats, and would say to the righteous (the philanthropic):

"Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me."
Matthew 25:34-40

So He sent the righteous into the kingdom of God because they were philanthropic.

But to the wicked (the unphilanthropic) He would say:

"Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me."
Matthew 25:41-45

Hence He sent the wicked into everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels because they were unphilanthropic.

You can clearly see that this is the saying of Master Jesus Himself, which is in the Bible, not mine. I haven't added anything of my own there to suit my own beliefs.

This saying of Jesus aligns with His emphasis of philanthropy throughout the course of His ministry and teachings on Earth, as He spoke concerning it on several occasions. In fact I can't think of anything else He emphasized more than philanthropy in His teachings.

He taught us to sell what we have and give alms to the poor to provide for ourselves treasures in heaven which doesn't wax old.
Luke 12:33

He told a certain rich young man if he sells what he had and give to the poor, he shall have treasures in heaven. Matthew 19:21

After Zacchaeus said "the half of my goods, i give to poor...", Jesus said salvation had come to his house on that day. Luke 19:8-10

He advised a man who invited Him a feast to invite the poor, the maimed, the lame, the blind, when he makes a feast instead of his rich neighbors etc., so that he shall be blessed and recompensed at the resurrection of the just. Luke 14:12-14.

Jesus also revealed to us the story of the rich man who ended up in hell, and Lazarus the beggar, to teach us that no rich man who isn't philanthropic shall enter into heaven. Luke 16;19-31.

Just in case, i repeat, these are not my own teachings but that of Jesus, I had to take my time to dig them out of the Bible to ensure that the thoughts and teachings of Jesus concerning philanthropy were not in doubt, but clear to all and sundry, especially those who claim to be Christians and His followers, so that whoever chooses to ignore or disregard it would not say they weren't warned, for the reason a lot of Christians would be destroyed at the end is because they rejected the teachings of Jesus for something else.

So it doesn't matter what anyone else says concerning philanthropy, this is the teaching of Jesus, which should take preeminence over anyone else, because He would use it for judgment on the last day.

Therefore that the wicked and witches were using philanthropy to disguise their true self and secret abominable activities doesn't make philanthropy any less important than Jesus made it to be in His teachings, so ensure you don't get it twisted.

I've heard some hence say that no amount of philanthropy would send anyone to heaven, but as we've already seen, that's an Antichrist statement, if the teaching of Jesus was anything to go by. Therefore believe such sayings to your own peril, because according to the teachings of Jesus, philanthropy is an essential requirement for anyone to make heaven.

God bless.

Re: Make No Mistake! If You're Not Philanthropic, Your Soul Is In Danger Of Hell! by GboyegaD(m): 4:36am On Jun 20, 2021
Fact remains that any giving not coming from one's heart, is no giving.
Re: Make No Mistake! If You're Not Philanthropic, Your Soul Is In Danger Of Hell! by AiSamuel(m): 4:44am On Jun 20, 2021
Mr. poster Are you a philanthropist?
Re: Make No Mistake! If You're Not Philanthropic, Your Soul Is In Danger Of Hell! by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:48am On Jun 20, 2021
AiSamuel:
Mr. poster
Are you a philanthropist?
If I'm not, then my soul is in danger of hell!
Re: Make No Mistake! If You're Not Philanthropic, Your Soul Is In Danger Of Hell! by Jokerman(m): 4:49am On Jun 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Make No Mistake! If You're Not Philanthropic, Your Soul Is In Danger Of Hell! by AiSamuel(m): 4:50am On Jun 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
If I'm not, then my soul is in danger of hell!

Then help me with 2k there, it's an urgent need
Re: Make No Mistake! If You're Not Philanthropic, Your Soul Is In Danger Of Hell! by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:10am On Jun 20, 2021
AiSamuel:

Then help me with 2k there, it's an urgent need
At the moment I don't enough to spare, but even if i did, I would rather give it those who need it more, because you don't sound as someone who's sincerely in need.
Re: Make No Mistake! If You're Not Philanthropic, Your Soul Is In Danger Of Hell! by AlhajiNatty(m): 5:35am On Jun 20, 2021
Givers never lack!

1 Like

Re: Make No Mistake! If You're Not Philanthropic, Your Soul Is In Danger Of Hell! by Joshmodest(m): 6:32am On Jun 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
At the moment I don't enough to spare, but even if i did, I would rather give it those who need it more, because you don't sound as someone who's sincerely in need.

A real philanthropist gives cos he wants to give... And u people talk about the widow of zaraphite that gave her last oil to one of ur prophets , she didn't need to have enough to spare ...If u can't give that guy 2k cos of this flimsy excuse , you're another successful experiment of how u folks preach what u can't practice ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make No Mistake! If You're Not Philanthropic, Your Soul Is In Danger Of Hell! by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:36am On Jun 20, 2021
Joshmodest:

A real philanthropist gives cos he wants to give... And u people talk about the widow of zaraphite that gave her last oil to one of ur prophets , she didn't need to have enough to spare ...If u can't give that guy 2k cos of this flimsy excuse , you're another successful experiment of how u folks preach what u can't practice ..
I actually saw this coming so it's not a surprise.

Well not blow my trumpet, but just so you'd know, the person you speak of is someone whose philanthropic lifestyle alone has inspired some really stingy people to become generous. And to those who really know me here, my philanthropic efforts in Nairaland are not in question. I've even lost count of how many times I've given out the same amount or more to nairalanders. I can show you some proof if need be.

So if you say i don't practice what I preach just because of the reason I said i would rather give to those really in need than to that guy, i don't have anything to prove to you.

As for the widow you spoke about, she didn't give that to someone in a faceless forum who she wasn't sure was in need but someone she met physically. And the only reason she gave that to the prophet was because God was going to use him to multiply the last foodstuff she had, which she and her son had planned to eat and die.

1 Kings 17:15-16 (KJV)

And she went and did according to the saying of Elijah: and she, and he, and her house, did eat many days.
And the barrel of meal wasted not, neither did the cruse of oil fail, according to the word of the LORD, which he spake by Elijah.
Re: Make No Mistake! If You're Not Philanthropic, Your Soul Is In Danger Of Hell! by Joshmodest(m): 6:40am On Jun 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
What's your point??
It's right above u ...
Re: Make No Mistake! If You're Not Philanthropic, Your Soul Is In Danger Of Hell! by AiSamuel(m): 6:41am On Jun 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

oh Boss i think that's the best way to ask for help on NL, if you ask as if your needs wants to suffocate you they'll think that you're a SCAM.
Re: Make No Mistake! If You're Not Philanthropic, Your Soul Is In Danger Of Hell! by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:44am On Jun 20, 2021
Joshmodest:

https://www.nairaland.com/4950822/touched-brother

https://www.nairaland.com/4961076/kindly-converge-here-noble-cause#75074803

https://www.nairaland.com/5055022/appreciation-joyous-heart

Re: Make No Mistake! If You're Not Philanthropic, Your Soul Is In Danger Of Hell! by AiSamuel(m): 6:46am On Jun 20, 2021
Joshmodest:

Lol, he even nutshell it that am not sincerely in need of help from how i sound. If you too beg, they'll say you're a scam

1 Like

Re: Make No Mistake! If You're Not Philanthropic, Your Soul Is In Danger Of Hell! by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:50am On Jun 20, 2021
AiSamuel:
oh Boss i think that's the best way to ask for help on NL, if you ask as if your needs wants to suffocate you they'll think that you're a SCAM.
It's okay.

I don't cater to people's opinions or view because I know most people including so-called Christians are not inclined to give to the needy as Jesus had instructed us to, so they cook up every excuse in the world not to give.

As I said earlier, I don't have much to spare, but i have you in mind just in case something comes up, i just hope by then it wouldn't be too late.

God bless.
Re: Make No Mistake! If You're Not Philanthropic, Your Soul Is In Danger Of Hell! by AiSamuel(m): 6:53am On Jun 20, 2021
Boss, please if you have help me out, God will bless you. It's just an urgent need, even if it's 1k. Thanks
Re: Make No Mistake! If You're Not Philanthropic, Your Soul Is In Danger Of Hell! by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:54am On Jun 20, 2021
AiSamuel:

Lol, he even nutshell it that am not sincerely in need of help from how i sound. If you too beg, they'll say you're a scam
Why are you doing this or are you trying to prove me right?

Don't you know this was a faceless forum, so someone can't tell who is really sincere here and who isn't?
Re: Make No Mistake! If You're Not Philanthropic, Your Soul Is In Danger Of Hell! by AiSamuel(m): 6:55am On Jun 20, 2021
[quote author=jesusjnr2020 post=102901044] It's okay.

I don't cater to people's opinions or view because I know most people including so-called Christians are not inclined to give to the needy as Jesus had instructed us to, so they cook up every excuse in the world not to give.

As I said earlier, I don't have much to spare, but i have you in mind just in case something comes up, i just hope by then it wouldn't be too late.

God bless.[/quote

Issokay Boss. Thanks for the cool response!
Re: Make No Mistake! If You're Not Philanthropic, Your Soul Is In Danger Of Hell! by ObaKlaz: 7:57am On Jun 20, 2021
Maybe Christ should not have died, since he could have simplz told us to be philantrophic and do other good works only.
Re: Make No Mistake! If You're Not Philanthropic, Your Soul Is In Danger Of Hell! by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:56am On Jun 20, 2021
ObaKlaz:
Maybe Christ should not have died, since he could have simplz told us to be philantrophic and do other good works only.
Do you have any issues with the teachings of Christ?
Re: Make No Mistake! If You're Not Philanthropic, Your Soul Is In Danger Of Hell! by ObaKlaz: 9:00am On Jun 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Do you have any issues with the teachings of Christ?
. I have issues with YOUR teaching, not Christ's.
Re: Make No Mistake! If You're Not Philanthropic, Your Soul Is In Danger Of Hell! by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:13am On Jun 20, 2021
ObaKlaz:
. I have issues with YOUR teaching, not Christ's.
Okay. Tell me what my teaching here about philanthrophy which contradicts that of Christ?
Re: Make No Mistake! If You're Not Philanthropic, Your Soul Is In Danger Of Hell! by Joshmodest(m): 9:18am On Jun 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I actually saw this coming so it's not a surprise.

Well not blow my trumpet, but just so you'd know, the person you speak of is someone whose philanthropic lifestyle alone has inspired some really stingy people to become generous. And to those who really know me here, my philanthropic efforts in Nairaland are not in question. I've even lost count of how many times I've given out the same amount or more to nairalanders. I can show you some proof if need be.
So if you say i don't practice what I preach just because of the reason I said i would rather give to those really in need than to that guy, i don't have anything to prove to you.

As for the widow you spoke about, she didn't give that to someone in a faceless forum who she wasn't sure was in need but someone she met physically. And the only reason she gave that to the prophet was because God was going to use him to multiply the last foodstuff she had, which she and her son had planned to eat and die.

1 Kings 17:15-16 (KJV)

And she went and did according to the saying of Elijah: and she, and he, and her house, did eat many days.
And the barrel of meal wasted not, neither did the cruse of oil fail, according to the word of the LORD, which he spake by Elijah.
You're philanthropic , you've inspired people yen yen yen .....
Anyone can be anything on faceless forum .
I am least concerned with how many anonymous people you've helped , neither am I interested in ur audio philanthropy , the issue here is you preached a topic and had the opportunity to show workings and u failed successfully .
And mind u the widow ur Bible speaks of met a man she's not met before telling her to feed him , that scenario is even worse than someone on a faceless forum , a man who can't give on a faceless forum, would still not give even in real life .

1 Like

Re: Make No Mistake! If You're Not Philanthropic, Your Soul Is In Danger Of Hell! by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:29am On Jun 20, 2021
Joshmodest:

You're philanthropic , you've inspired people yen yen yen .....
Anyone can be anything on faceless forum .
I am least concerned with how many anonymous people you've helped , neither am I interested in ur audio philanthropy , the issue here is you preached a topic and had the opportunity to show workings and u failed successfully .
And mind u the widow ur Bible speaks of met a man she's not met before telling her to feed him , that scenario is even worse than someone on a faceless forum , a man who can't give on a faceless forum, would still not give even in real life .
I told you I don't have anything to prove to because you seem not to understand what it means when someone was not able to help even if he had the heart to, but just for the unassumingminds here not to fall for your ulterior mission here, here are some evidence to prove how wrong you are.

https://www.nairaland.com/4950822/touched-brother

https://www.nairaland.com/4961076/kindly-converge-here-noble-cause#75074803

https://www.nairaland.com/5055022/appreciation-joyous-heart

Re: Make No Mistake! If You're Not Philanthropic, Your Soul Is In Danger Of Hell! by BRATISLAVA: 2:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
Very true.

Jesus was a remarkably compassionate man. In fact, the plan of salvation by God is full of compassion.

Giving is a vital part of that. God gave his own Son. His Son shared his blood with those deserving and undeserving.

In fact, the early church had the most converts through giving. They gave and shared what they had among themselves and word spread about them.

Unfortunately, nowadays nobody wants to give to another person. Church is dominated by acquisition of property or things, giving testimonies about the acquisitions, but a deep selfishness at the heart of it.

Even I attended a church in which there were needy people but the people who often came up with these spectacular testimonies only upgraded their friends and traded gifts with their new friends. Their old buddies were abandoned, and some when asked why they don't approach their friend so and so what had "upgraded", they would tell you things that were both surprising and disappointing.

We all need to relearn friendliness and compassion in our day to day lives, starting from in the church. Greed and idolatry of money are the culprits behind selfishness in the church.

I will also like to add some people who only come to church to take advantage of giving people, while they can never give a mite to anyone else. Some of these needy people are terribly greedy, selfish and heartless. From experience, poor people are mean, ingrates, selfish and greedy. They need God more than the ones with the means . Some of their attitudes make one reluctant to give.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ehehehehe! The Words Of YHVH Almighty Are True. / How Do You Win Souls In Islam? / Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Reconciles 2 Nollywood Actors, Gave Them 2 SUV And #2,0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.